Warframe update 1.70 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Warframe version 1.70 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, Warframe patch 1.70 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe patch 1.70 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Warframe update 1.70 for PS4 Patch Notes
Plains of Eidolon Remaster!
Added a suite of improvements, including updated terrain textures, dynamic lighting, richly detailed trees and foliage, as well as a more nuanced day/night cycle. We’ve also added new critters with Plains Conservation, a new Tusk Thumber enemy, and have made much needed changes to the Plains/Cetus economy. Read on to learn more!
You can now track and tranq animals in the Plains! Master Teasonai will be your source for Echo-Lures and Rarity Boosters as you track down, capture and get these animals to safety. Echo-Lures are not required as these animals continually roam the Plains, but calling them will bring them running (or flying!).
A new Conservation Badge and Floofs from Master Teasonai await your efforts.
An avian of ridiculous appearance found along coastal regions and by large bodies of water. Mergoo circle and squawk at the sight of marine predators. Many an Ostron fisher owes their life to these odd little birds. Killing one is considered very bad luck.
New Kuaka and Condroc variants can also be found throughout the vast Plains of Eidolon!
New Enemies: Tusk Thumpers Inbound
Reports of a new Grineer machine have spread to Cetus. Vay Hek has deployed Tusk Thumpers — mobile defense platforms that are just as efficient as they are deadly. Be prepared to encounter three menacing Thumpers of increasing size and difficulty: the Tusk Thumper, the Tusk Thumper Bull, and the Tusk Thumper Doma.
Without a vulnerability to use to your advantage, you’ll need to identify and expose their weak spots to take them down as quickly as possible. Take too long, and they’ll release reinforcement drones.
POE/CETUS ECONOMY REMASTER LITE:
With Fortuna’s release, we applied some general economy changes based on takeaways from Cetus. Now that we have returned to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon with a remaster, we are applying some ‘Economy Remaster’ changes to go with the changes in an effort to apply our continued learnings. Change is the name of the game – thank you for all feedback on our economies and for being receptive to change!
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok’s Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Owned Magus, Exodia, and Virtuos Arcane Blueprints have been converted to full-crafted Arcanes.
- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits no longer need to be crafted using other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
- Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.
- Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.
- Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.
- Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.
- Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints – some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there’s 3 needed for all.
- Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.
- Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.
When they go high, go low. Powerful pneumatic grips and toecaps amplify every blow. Four ways to deal twice the pain.
Find the Korrudo in the Market, or as a Tusk Thumper drop!
Creator Mode Setting Addition:
We have added a new Option called “Creator Mode” in your Gameplay settings! This exists to help players and Content Creators with a simple principle: no distractions, no spoilers.
When this is toggled on:
- Fortuna Citizens won’t reveal their secret.
- The Lotus will no longer be purple.
- Operator transmissions will be voice only.
- On-orbiter transmissions and in-mission bumpers for Invasions/Alerts will not appear.
Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma’ing gear.
All Gear can unlock this once Forma is applied! All non-Forma compatible goods (Syandanas, Etc) have this automatically.
- Ticker has added a Venus Bounty Trap to their Secondhand Wares! A true hunter keeps their tools close at hand.
- Added Warframe Ability videos for Harrow, Khora, Octavia, and Gara in their respective Arsenal Abilities screen.
- Added out-of-bounds triggers to some spots where it’s possible to get stuck in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Added Damage Multiplier stat when previewing Saryn’s Miasma ability.
- Added a custom icon for Nagantaka’s reload speed buff.
- Added Horrasque and Stover to the Codex.
- Tusk and Kuva Fortress Shield Lancers have a new look for their shield!
- Added a tint to the background of certain UI screens to match the current chosen Theme.
- Added a new setting under Equipment > Landing Craft > Interior, where old and future Interiors will live so you no longer need to sell to remove.
Buried Debts: Thermia Fracture Changes:
Players who can handle an increased challenge are now able to opt-in to making their Thermia Fracture’s more difficult! We have added a method to allow players to increase difficulty and lower the overall duration needed to complete 4 Fractures.
- Players can now expend additional Coolant Canisters after a harvest has begun within the first 30 seconds of starting the harvest.
- Each additional Coolant Canisters spent will increase the score of the Fracture by +1 (max of 4)
- Each additional Coolant Canister will increase the frequency of the ‘Burps’.
- Each additional Coolant Canister will increase (pinned) the alert level of the fight.
- Each additional Coolant Canister will add 50 seconds to your Fracture, reducing the overall time it takes to find/complete 4 Fractures.
Fracture Burps happen on a random timer (5-15 seconds) and randomly selected from the list below:
- Nullifier Burp – Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment.
- Radiation Status Effect Burp – Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.
- Rage Burp – Increases the damage output of nearby enemies.
- Thermic Raknoids – Spawns Thermic Raknoids. A new Raknoid variant with unique stats and aesthetic!
- Eximus Burp – Spawns Eximus units.
- Enemy Level Burp – Increases the current enemy level.
Warframe “In Air” Ability Changes:
As many of you are aware, Warframe has been adapting and changing up gameplay to make it smoother and much more ‘Space Ninja’ in its action. Recently we have seen the introduction of the Melee Rework: Phase 1 (which is still in progress), but as an interesting side effect, we have found that some new systems that we have introduced could potentially be applied to other game systems… in this case, Ability use.
Removed “cast on ground” requirements for the following Warframe abilities:
- Trinity Well of Life
- Trinity Energy Vampire
- Trinity Link
- Frost Avalanche
- Atlas Tectonics
- Mag Crush
- Chroma Effigy
- Loki Radial Disarm
Additionally, the following abilities require ground to activate, but can now be cast in the air and will do a melee-esque slam to the ground:
- Rhino Stomp
- Banshee Sound Quake
- Oberon Hallowed Ground
- Khora Strangledome
- Nidus Virulence
- Harrow Condemn
General Weapon Changes:
- Whip and Sword slide attacks now do the same damage with a Stance equipped as without.
- Kills add charges (up to 5 max) that release seeking projectiles (same amount as charges) on slide attacks to stun enemies.
- The Knell is now automatic.
- Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds.
- Reduced aimed FoV due to low Range.
- Adjusted ragdoll impulse so ragdolls don’t always fly to the right.
- Wolf Sledge:
- Added a 5m 200 Explosion damage radial attack on recall.
- Increased Range from 1 to 1.5m.
- Increased Melee damage from 115 to 130.
- Increased throwing projectile damage from 575 to 650.
- Reduced the collision width of the thrown projectile from 0.6m to 0.2m.
- Increased the speed of the throwing animations.
Signature Weapon Changes:
Having a ‘signature’ weapon now has a ‘signature’ effect for your benefit! There are still a few signature weapons that will receive this treatment (Scourge, Hystrix, etc).
- Knell: Knell now has a 2 round mag when wielded by Harrow.
- Tenora: Headshot kills with alt fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine when wielded by Octavia.
- Pandero: Headshot kills with alt fire increase reload speed by 20% when wielded by Octavia.
- Nagantaka: 1m innate Punch-Through when wielded by Garuda.
- Fusilai: Increased projectile speed when wielded by Gara.
- Volnus: Additional slam radial damage when wielded by Gara.
- Astilla: Additional 80 ammo pool when wielded by Gara.
- Phantasma: Has 15 magazine when wielded by Revenant.
- Tekko: Additional 6% status when wielded by Atlas.
- Tatsu: Charge cap is 9 when wielded by Revenant.
- The Tatsu Soul Swarm (Revenant) projectiles have a lifetime of 5 seconds.
Assassins and The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.
- The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 60 for Solo players and 75 for public squads.
- Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
- Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.
- Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.
Nightwave Changes and Fixes:
- All of The Wolf of Saturn Six Nightwave episodes can now be viewed by selecting ‘Tune In’ on the Nightwave screen!
- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with ‘enable hint transmissions’ in the Audio Options menu.
- Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio Transmissions when in the Orbiter, on menu closing/Fugitive captures, and added a 5 minute cooldown to Nora’s UI open transmission.
- The Wild Frenzy Mod now scales the Ammo refund amount with its rank: 25, 40, 55, 70, 85, 100%, as mentioned here:
- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.
- Fixed Hive Sabotage missions not counting towards the ‘Cache Hunter’ Nightwave Act.
- Fixed incorrect number of Convicts being displayed in the HUD after a Host migration (would show 1/4 killed when it should’ve been 0/3).
- Fixed the Nightwave ‘Vault Looter’ description not specifying Orokin Derelict Vaults.
- Fixed the Hall of Ascension Agility test contributing to Nightwave progress multiple times.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Nightwave Episode dioramas.
- The World Cycles displayed in the Navigation Window now display time until next Cycle/Temperature. The Plains of Eidolon time phases for Dawn, Sunrise, Morning, Day, Dusk, and Sunset are now all described as Day for clarity. We’ve also removed Freezing state in Orb Vallis, now it’s just one long period of Cold.
- Selecting ‘X Friend Requests’ in the Active Events drop down will now take you to the Pending Friends screen.
- K-Drive Race Affinity has been increased!
- Affinity gained per Gate is now 500 (previously 200)
- Affinity gained per Race completion is now 2500 (previously 1000)
- Pet Incubator Changes: Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure.
- Increased the Liset Decoration limit by 33%.
- The Decoration UI now also displays a performance warning.
- Tweaked the following stats for the Nightwatch Powerclaw to fix them doing a one-hit KO to Grineer Defectors:
- Decreased base Melee damage from 75 to 30
- Decreased Slash Status Effect Chance from 15% to 5%
- Decreased Critical Chance from 30% Chance (for 3x Crit) to 0
- Increased Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod max Range from 30m to 40m.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee “Phase 1” due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.
- Aviator and Agility Drift now apply to Titania while she is in Razorwing.
- Atlas’ Passive now prevents him from being affected by abilities and weapons that push or pull (e.g. Terra Embattor Moa mines).
- Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them.
- Hydroid’s water textures have been updated to reflect fancy new tech introduced with the Plains of Eidolon Remaster!
- Limbo’s Banish ability timer will now immediately expire if all Banished enemies are killed before the timer counts down.
- Increased the speed of Rhino’s Stomp start animation slightly.
- Restored ability to have Baruuk’s Desert Wind slam pull enemies instead of pushing them by holding block/aim.
- Updated Secura Penta’s napalm projectiles when using the Napalm Grenades Mod, so that they better reflect the Penta’s stats (higher Status Effect and Critical Chances).
- Increased the height of the Napalm Grenades Mod damage area.
- Chesa’s new Retrieve functionality can no longer stack with Desecrate and other looting Augments (Pilferdroid/Ore Gaze). This was creating some unintended double dips from a single corpse – the dead can only give so much!
- Killing enemies with Operator abilities (Void Blast, Void Dash) will now grant the kill Affinity to the equipped Amp when possible.
- Changed Operator Void Dash to no longer stop dashing when passing through allies and objects that bullets can pass through (i.e. foliage).
- Typing an item name (ie Stradavar Prime, Equinox Prime, etc) in the Trade screen search bar will now display all Relics that contain that item.
- You can now also name/rename weapons that Polarized, as opposed to the strict Rank 30 requirement.
- Catchmoon’s projectile will now only collide with world geometry when the center of it hits.
- Amalgam Mods can no longer be equipped on Exalted weapons.
- Shock-Camo Skins have received a visual PBR upgrade!
- Changed Tower White pigment to drop from Kuva Jesters instead of Condrocs and Mortus Pink pigment to drop from Tusk Flameblade instead of Kuakas.
- Changed Tower White Pigment drop rate to a 100% chance to drop 1 instead of a 20% chance to drop to drop 5, for more consistent farming.
- Optimizations towards Mirage Hall of Mirrors projectile FX for Staticor and Ogris that was causing crashes.
- Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race.
- Numerous tweaks and Ability balance passes towards Junction Specters.
- Reduced the visual thickness of the Arctic Eximus’ Snow Globe barrier.
- Adjusted left hand position when holding the Corinth.
- Improved the left hand position for Opticor and Arca Plasmor.
- Adjusted teleporter to prevent players being caught in an endless teleporter loop in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Toned down the Mining laser radial blur when zooming in.
- Toned down the blue FX in Excalibur’s diorama.
- Tweaked the Odonata Primes metallic materials to appear more shiny and less dull.
- Increased volume of Chat notification sounds.
- Enlarged the Voip HUD indicator to increase visibility.
- Updated Enable Hint Transmissions in the Audio Options menu. This setting will stop a lot of the more common and repetitive Transmissions from playing.
- Updated numerous tiles to improve character lighting.
- Improvements towards Fish spawning logic to alleviate cases of Fish spawning underground.
- Made a micro-optimization to the HUD.
Exploiter Orb/Deck 12 Changes and Fixes:
- Matchmaking for the Exploiter Orb fight can now be done by visiting Eudico in Little Duck’s room!
- You can now waypoint the Exploiter vents!
- Polished some animations in the Exploiter Orb vent cinematics.
- Optimized Coolant Raknoid sloshing effects to eliminate calculations when off-screen.
- Fixed issues with Coolant Raknoid level scaling being inconsistent. They are now level 30.
- Fixed Coolant Raknoids damaging Limbo through the Rift.
- Fixed the Coolant Raknoid coolant FX appearing orange for Hosts.
- Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.
- Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!
- Fixes towards infinite loading/disconnect upon Entering Deck 12 while other players are still loading in.
- Fixed Clients sometimes getting booted to Fortuna if they joined a session while it was transitioning to Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb not appearing in Phase 2 if there was a Host migration before Phase 1.
- Fixed players sometimes disappearing on each others’ screens after beginning to load to Deck 12 or back to Venus. This would often result in further issues such as unloading Venus while the player is standing in it.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb being in a broken state if you transitioned back to Deck 12 while the Exploiter Orb was still alive above ground.
- Fixed Clients seeing a massive Exploiter Orb when initiating the vent cinematic.
- Fixed a (sometimes) massive game hitch when entering Orb Vallis due to Thermia Fractures spot loading.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb heat gauge potentially not updating when transitioning to and from Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb’s heat gauge size not being affected by the UI Scale setting.
- Fixed persisting ‘0 players waiting’ UI message during Phase 2 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
- Fixed all players seeing the ‘Throw the Coolant Canister’ UI message when only one person is holding one.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb boss title text not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed certain map markers not appearing after returning to the Orb Vallis from Deck 12.
- Fixed a crash when throwing Thermia Canisters at the Exploiter Orbs vents.
- Fixed a crash when killing Coolant Raknoids.
- Fixed crashing when transitioning to or from Deck 12 as an Operator.
Hildryn Changes and Fixes:
- Improved Hildryn Ability Line-of-sight so they work more often when targets are on different elevations.
- Hildryn is no longer restricted to move at walking speed when charging Balefire.
- Removed unintended ability to cast Hildryn’s Balefire while using an Atmosphere Archgun that resulted in a loss of functionality.
- Reduced some casting sounds for Hildryn.
- Fixed inability to descend in Hildryn’s Aegis Storm if Toggle Crouch is bound instead of Hold To Crouch.
- Fixed ability to get stuck forever dodging by spamming dodge during Hildryn’s Aegis Storm.
- Fixed using Hildryn Aegis Storm causing airdodge to require one of your jumps for the rest of the mission (or until respawn).
- Fixed Hildryn not being able to cast Balefire in Aegis Storm.
- Fixed Aegis Storm suspending bosses/VIPs that are meant to be immune. Those respective bosses/VIPs will no longer be suspended, but will receive the damage-over-time.
- Fixed Targis Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Hildryn.
- Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Armor not sitting properly on Hildryn.
- Fixed the Aviator Mod not always applying the reduced Damage while airborne correctly to Hildryn.
- Fixed a script error when Hildryn’s Balefire deactivates.
Melee ‘Phase 1’ Changes and Fixes:
- Changed the Glaive recall to be done with Melee instead of Melee Channel so its consistent again (Channel being a toggle-only messed up this function).
- Fixed an error where, after Dual-Wielding gun and Glaive, throwing the Glaive in the “normal” Melee only mode could result in a turbo throw that is only supposed to apply for Dual-Wield.
- Fixed cases of performing a Melee ground slam at an extreme horizontal angle if you move your sights downwards while pressing Melee.
- Fixed a movement hitch that happened if you tried to sprint right after a Melee ground slam.
- Fixed inability to return to Melee only mode after using Gear items that you can Melee attack while using.
- Fixed using a Gear item instead of Aiming if Melee is triggered right after throwing a Fishing Spear.
- Fixed Meleeing after throwing your Fishing Spear causing an inability to use weapons.
- Fixed Elemental effects showing up in cases where the Melee weapon they’re on should be hidden.
- Fixed the falling sound persisting if you perform a Melee slam and then interrupt it by Transferring to Operator.
- Potential fix for losing the ability to Melee or use Primary weapons after quick Meleeing.
Magus Lockdown Fixes:
- Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.
- Fixed Magus Lockdown putting enemies into a permanent sleep.
- Fixed Magus Lockdown beam visual FX not always being applied properly.
- Fixed Magus Lockdown mine having collision on it, resulting in mid-air floating. You can no longer stand/climb on the mine.
- Fixed Magus Lockdown using the position of your last Void Dash instead of your current one if you’re a Client when placing the Mine.
Expand the spoilers below for list of notable fixes!
- Fixed swapping Polarities on a Zaw resulting in the Stance Polarity being removed.
- A Forma (per affected Zaw) has been delivered to player Inventories who experienced this issue.
- Fixed the Baza, Zhuge, and Zlok Riven Dispositions not reflecting the changes stated in the Equinox Prime hotfix. For clarity, they have changed to:
- Baza: 1.1->1.0
- Zhuge: 1.18->1.25
- Zylok: 1->1.15
- Fixed Dispatch Overdrive not applying to Garuda’s Talons when equipped.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground timer not being removed when you deactivate the ability with the Hallowed Eruption Augment.
- Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysmic Continuum Augment Mod not updating the ability timer.
- Fixed inability for Titania to use her Diwata Melee if a Atmosphere Archgun is equipped.
- Fixed Atlas’ Rumblers Explosion Damage stat claiming to be Impact when it’s actually Blast.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics remaining around if you spam activate while deactivating (during the wall push animation).
- Fixed toggling Mesa’s Regulators on and off and instantly switching to your Melee resulting in ability to use them freely without any Energy cost or restrictions.
- Fixed Frost’s Ice Wave ability preventing casting of other abilities until it finished.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria accumulated damage not being reset upon recast.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones chasing after the true Mirage when riding a K-Drive. Her clones will now animate correctly while K-Driving.
- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control significantly hindering AI’s actions in many cases leading to reduced or even non-existent capability.
- Fixed Garuda’s Passive reading as 101% when bleeding out.
- Fixed clones from Ash’s Blade Storm (Rising Storm) and Equinox’s Metamorphosis Augment (Duality) not using the proper loadout in Dojo Duels.
- Fixed Vazarin Mending Soul charges not refreshing when transitioning from Fortuna to Vallis.
- Fixed the Pax Soar Arcane buffs taking effect even when your Kitgun is unequipped.
- Fixed the Larkspur having infinite Ammo as an Atmosphere Archgun after pressing the deploy button twice without letting go of the continuous fire.
- Fixed the camera momentarily being jerked forward when shooting the Stug at certain angles.
- Fixed inability to switch firing modes with the Stradavar Prime.
- Fixed MOA Companions capable of being targeted by Disarm-style abilities, leaving them with nothing but a head-mounted prod.
- Fixed pet Moa Tractor Beam Precept inhibiting the use of others Precepts.
- Fixed Sentinels and MOAs with beam weapons attempting to shoot at targets outside of their weapons range.
- Fixed the Synoid Heliocor displaying as the regular Heliocor in the Appearance section of the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Mantis Med Tower Air Support never appearing.
- Fixed the rewards for the Hepit & Teshub nodes in the Void: replaced one of the duplicate Lith M4 Relic entries with a chance to drop a Lith P2 Relic instead.
- Fixed an issue where falling at the very end of the Mastery Rank 13 test would make it impossible to complete.
- Fixed Void Fissures in endless mission types not spawning enemies at the same level as other non-corrupted enemies.
- Fixed not being able to start Ghoul Bounties from the tents in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed cases of numerous other bosses being invulnerable (Kela De Thaym, Tyl Regor, etc) for Clients.
- Fixed Valkyr Spectre at the Ceres >Jupiter Junction causing a hitch when she uses Hysteria.
- Fixed the default K-Drive showing Affinity gains and leveling up from “Unranked” state. Only purchased boards can accumulate Affinity (Vent Kids standing can still be acquired as usual).
- Fixed an issue where mounting your K-Drive while performing another action (such as capturing a Fugitive) could result in taking control of a Warframe-less K-Drive.
- Fixed Arch-guns still being visible if you mount your K-Drive while it’s active.
- Fixed getting stuck in a crouch state if you start grinding while your K-Drive is spinning.
- Fixed a game hang when ‘Defending the Console’ in the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed having to abort if unfortunate timing killed you while simultaneously deploying the K-Bomb during the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed broken pathing for the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
- Fixed unintentional slow movement for the Golden Maw.
- Fixed getting teleported and stuck outside of the final area in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest.
- Further fixes towards a progression stopper in the Sand of Inaros quest where the enemy Inaros would be invulnerable.
- Fixed the Stalker spawning inside the floor during the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed AI appearing to stall and not proceed to the next door in the Glast Gambit quest.
- Fixed cases where performing actions such as picking up a Datamass or entering bleed-out state while having an Arch-gun equipped could result in a loss of functionality.
- Fixed security cameras not properly fixing on their targets when they have been spotted and not taking their head rotation into consideration when setting their look target.
- Fixed Swarm Mutalist spore clouds blocking bullets.
- Fixed Grineer Flameblade enemies doing crazy high damage on their first melee attacks in a combo. The melee swing was unintentionally dealing damage multiple times. This has been fixed so each swing only hits the target once.
- Fixed the Kuva Throne Captura Scene having no Standing Title requirement.
- Fixed the Drone in “Protect the Drone” Plains Bounties sometimes getting caught on the landscape.
- Fixed inability to extract from the Archwing Mobile Defense mission on Earth, Erpo.
- Fixed being able to get out of bounds of The Index map by throwing your Warframe off the map and Transferring to your Operator, and then falling off the edge with your Operator so that you get forced back to your Warframe who is now off the map somewhere.
- Fixed not flying in a straight line after rotating the camera 360 degrees while in Archwing.
- Fixed ability to equip Amalgam Organ Shatter on Arch-Melee weapons.
- Fixed Resolute Focus applying stagger/knockdown resistance even when the Archgun is not equipped.
- Fixed Critical Focus not applying to charged shots (e.g. Velocitus).
- Fixed some navigation and waypoint marker issues in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed certain loot crates spawning inside terrain in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed a little hitch in the reload animation of the Exergis.
- Fixed Opticor and Opticor Vandal weapon charge up animations not playing.
- Fixed the Sonicor using classic Pistol idle animations, instead of ‘wrist mounted’ animations.
- Fixed wonky throwing animation when wall hanging and firing any ‘thrown’ weapon (Spira, Kunai, etc).
- Fixed the Profit Taker Articula having incorrect poses/pose selection. You may find that your Articula has moved due to this fix!
- Fixed animation issues while attempting to fish from a zip-line. Also fixes a delay when launching the Fishing Spear from a zip-line.
- Fixed wonky arm animations when Dual Wielding.
- Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Emote animation not looping.
- Fixed the Terra Plasmor Crewman magazine not animating properly during reload.
- Fixed a loss of functionality that occurred if you were playing a looping Emote while transitioning from Fortuna to Vallis or Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed turning invisible if you shake hands with someone while the Skiajati is equipped.
- FIxed the Handshake emote not initiating a handshake unless you had matching allied Syndicates (or had no standing within Cetus and Fortuna).
- Fixed being able to use Emotes while controlling the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
- Fixed being stuck on a black screen when attempting to load into a Kuva Fortress mission.
- Fixed ability to see through the Lotus Noggle helmet.
- Fixed not being able to bullet jump while stationary on a zip-line.
- Fixed Soma and Soma Forest-Camo Skin not feeding the clip through the gun as you fire.
- Fixed Emblems not sitting correctly on the Harrow Graxx Skin.
- Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not sitting properly in some cases when equipped on Spira, Spira Prime, or Despair.
- Fixed the Blade of the Lotus Trinity Skin skirt cloth clipping through her hip.
- Fixes towards Equinox Prime’s cloth clipping with the Isabeau Prime Syandana.
- Fixed Ivara’s leg cloth appearing less translucent than they should be.
- Fixed some of Silva & Aegis’ effects being visible when it’s holstered/hidden.
- Fixed Profit-Taker appearing to have its Shield FX active when killed as a Client.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Arrow Skin particle FX always being red, despite your chosen Energy color.
- Fixed the Scyto Raknoids invisibility detection pulse FX not showing if the target goes into invisibility after the combat begins.
- Fixed extreme excessive blur FX when using a Scanner or Sniper scope in Archwing mode.
- Fixed the water splash screen FX in the Grineer Sealab tileset lingering until the end of mission if the panel that shuts the water off was hacked while it was visible on someone’s screen.
- Fixed some beam weapon VFX appearing misaligned when firing while wall latching.
- Further fixes towards Host players appearing ‘UNARMED’ when transitioning from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains/Vallis.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Drones respawning with full Health/Shields after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue where Clients that died, aborted the mission, and rejoined would Revive with 2 Health.
- Fixed Clients that join-in-progress not properly bleeding out if they were killed while riding their K-Drive. Reaching 7 Health will now boot you off to prevent death while K-Driving.
- Fixed Larkspur’s Alt Fire not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Zenistar’s disc if they join-in-progress while it’s active. They would then see it appear when it’s destroyed by the Host.
- Fixed Clients not seeing custom colours on the Zenistar’s disc.
- Fixed Clients sometimes getting a different Conservation Capture rating than the Host.
- Fixed Clients always switching to Primary after dropping/using Data Mass or Power Cores, even if they had their Secondary equipped when picking it up on controller.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over a Gift of the Lotus mission node in the Star Chart would cause other nodes to not display correctly when hovering over them.
- Fixed trying to claim the Mote Amp Blueprint when you have no Amp Slots left, showing an incorrect error that your account is invalid.
- Fixed Gear items not correctly updating their cooldown timers or whether the timer has expired in certain cases.
- Fixed a Glaive Prime being visible when viewing Profiles of players who have not unlocked their Operator yet.
- Fixed Lens icons appearing completely white in the Lens selection screen.
- Fixed the Foundry displaying ‘1 Forma owned’ for Forma required Blueprints when an Umbral Forma is owned.
- Fixed Nightwatch Lancer appearing twice in the Codex. Duplicate entry is actually the Nightwatch Carrier.
- Fixed the Larkspur not having the Archwing symbol in the Arsenal, which made sorting by name incorrect.
- Fixed weapons with an embedding projectile (e.g. Tysis) not showing the proper damage amounts in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a UI-lock when typing random letters in the Syndicate Relic Offerings quantity box.
- Fixed the UI for Capture Bounty missions getting stuck on the screen after being completed.
- Fixed not being able to choose a Warframe during the tutorial unless you manually hover over the UI button.
- Fixed the UI always showing the Ungilded values when comparing modular weapons such as Zaws, Amps, etc.
- Fixed the Dojo Architect UI showing the room number limit instead of the Decoration limit for the room.
- Fixed UI indicating that Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is still Channeling if you Transfer to Operator while it’s active.
- Fixed some effects in Baruuk’s Restraint UI not correctly lining up as the meter fills up.
- Fixed the World State Window overlapping the Profile UI.
- Fixed “Title” text appearing briefly in the UI before Survival reward finishes loading.
- Fixed the Battacor charge UI persisting on the screen in times where it should be hidden (hacking, etc).
- Fixed the Arbitration Defense Reward UI displaying ‘Wave 5’ when it should be ‘Wave 10’.
- Fixed Arcane ranks displaying with wrong formatting.
- Fixed seeing a flash of color when switching between Upgrade tabs in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Ludoplex “play now” not being localized.
- Fixed several lines missing from the “Protect The Moon” mission in the Second Dream quest.
- “Fixed Diluted Thermia, Ephemeras, Hildryn’s components and Nightwave Mods not being Chat linkable. “
- Fixed small font Chat appearing blurry.
- Fixed missing Scourge hit sounds.
- Fixed noise spam from Itzal Escort Drone laser beams.
- Fixed some Zaws playing incorrect Melee hit sounds.
- Fixed ‘constant’ grapple sounds for the Sanguine Eximus Specter (New Loka).
- Fixed Eudico constantly interrupting her own Transmissions during the ‘Capture Air Dropped Containers’ Bounty.
- Fixed black textures appearing randomly.
- Fixed broken lighting in the Dojo Energy Lab.
- Fixed light shaft protruding through the Nef Anyo statue at the Temple of Profit.
- Fixed the curly Operator Hairstyles looking pixelated when viewed in bright lighting.
- Fixed a Client script error that could occur when joining-in-progress during the initial Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit transition that would prevent the player from casting Abilities until the next Zone was activated.
- Fixed numerous script errors when using certain abilities in Frame Fighter.
- Fixed a crash related to having Charm equipped on your Smeeta Kavat.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Warframe patch 1.70.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Warframe version 1.70 stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements added with Warframe version 1.70.
Warframe update 1.70 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.