Warframe update 2.08 (31.0.7) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Warframe 2.08 patch notes, the latest update added new Nora’s Mix Volume 1 content to the game. In addition, Warframe version 2.08 (1.012) also includes various bug fixes and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Warframe patch 2.08 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Warframe Update 31.2.0 Patch Notes?
Sell any item in your Inventory for Credits.
Two for One
Pierce and kill 2 or more enemies in a single Bow shot.
Death from Above
Kill 10 enemies with ground slams.
Kill 3 Drones or Ospreys with your Melee Weapon.
Topping Off the Tank
Successfully defend an Excavator without allowing it to run out of power.
The Personal Touch
Place 1 decoration in your Orbiter.
Install an Augment Mod on your Warframe.
A Firm Shake
Shake the hand of a fellow Tenno using the Handshake Emote.
Claim an item from your Foundry.
Revive a fellow Tenno or a Companion.
Stay on top
Kill 20 enemies using a Necramech while hovering.
Night and Day
Collect 15 Vome or Fass Residue in the Cambion Drift.
Gain 5,000 Standing with any one Syndicate faction.
Plunder one of Alad V’s secret laboratories on Jupiter.
The Old Ways
Complete 1 mission with only a single pistol and a glaive equipped.
Kill 20 enemies in 5 seconds.
Elite Weekly Acts:
Open one of each era/tier of Relic (Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi).
The Price of Freedom
Free one Captured Solaris using a Granum Crown.
The Many Made Whole
Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.
Destroy 3 Necramech Isolation Vault guardians.
- Every member of the squad will get progress towards this Act for defeating a Necramech Vault Guardian.
Rise of the Machine
Kill 300 enemies using a Necramech without getting destroyed.
Dual Swords Stavika Skin
One of the very first dual swords designed exclusively for Tenno use, thought to be commissioned by the House of Stavika.
Ivara In Action Glyph
Show off your stealth look with this Glyph for your profile!
Jagged, crystalline spikes crown a shroud of snowy mist in this ice theme syandana.
‘Combat Reload’ Augment Mod for Tigris
On headshot kill, or if 5+ pellets hit the head, increase reload speed by +120% for 3s (at max).
‘Range Advantage’ Augment Mod for Akjagara
+300% damage if no enemies are within 10m (at max).
Liset Domestik Drone
A Tenno engineered cleaning drone designed in the elegant style of the Liset.
Plus a hand-picked selection of rewards from previous Nightwave acts!
- Wolf Howl Emote
- Nora Stencil
- Naberus Ephemera
- Wolf K-Drive Scrawl
- Paracyst Zebra Skin
- Orokin Tea Set
- Chitoid Sentinel Bundle
And evergreen rewards you know and love:
- Arcane Grace
- Weapon + Warframe Slots
- Forma Bundles
- Orokin Catalysts
- Melee Riven Mod
- Exilus Weapon Adapter
- Exilus Warframe Adapter
- Umbra Forma
Caliban’s Cranion Helmet Blueprint will also appear in the first Cred Offerings rotation once live.
For patrons of Nora’s previous Acts, duplicate protection will be maintained for rewards that you’ve already unlocked. Identical to Nora’s Choice, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 1 Creds instead of the previous unlocked reward!
GARUDA ABILITY CHANGES
The crimson maiden of death has been streamlined for more satisfying butchery! With a focus on adding more maneuverability and deadliness to the queen of gore, the following changes have been made:
Killing enemies (including assists) now increases damage by 5% up to 100% and drains by 1% every 2 seconds. Kills stall the drain for 5 seconds. This is reflected in a new UI icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Dread Mirror’s projectile will now auto-throw when Energy drains completely from charging.
- Added new Dread Mirror’s projectile directional animations while charging mid-air before releasing.
- Dread Mirror’s projectile can now be charged while sprinting.
- New floating animations have been added to support the full sprint blood casting fantasy!
- Garuda will now be invulnerable while traveling to the target.
- Doubled the damage scaling of the projectile while throwing.
- Adjusted the position of the projectile damage numbers to be lower on the mirror so that it doesn’t go offscreen as often.
- Increased the turn speed of Dread Mirror when not aiming. Dread Mirror turn speed is also now instant while aiming.
- Garuda will now be invulnerable while traveling to the target.
- Bloodletting now clears Status procs when cast.
- Slightly increased Energy gain from 35% to 40% of Garuda’s Energy pool.
- Doubled base damage from 150 to 300 at max.
- Seeking Talons can now be charged without holding the cast binding for the entire duration. Either tap for a hands free charging that will auto release, or hold for manual charging.
- Slightly reduced max charge time.
- Added new Seeking Talons directional animations while being charged mid-air before releasing.
- Seeking Talons can now be charged while sprinting.
- New floating animations have been added to support the ultimate blade summoning ability.
- Garuda is now invulnerable while casting Seeking Talons until it is fully charged.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons not retaining Skin details/textures outside of the Orbiter.
- Also fixed her Talons not retaining skin details/textures in the preview of Garuda in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the ‘unkillable’ VFX on Garuda missing for Clients when she kills an enemy with Dread Ward equipped.
WARFRAME AUGMENT BUFFS
As mentioned in our last Devstream, we set out to buff a selection of Augments that were underused according to our statistics. Our goal is to bring these Augments up to speed, and align them with our more popular Augments. The buffs below are merely additions onto what already exists in the game. This won’t be our only batch, so expect to see more Augment changes in the future!
Ash: Smoke Shadow:
Before: Conceals allies within 15m for 8s.
New: Added +150% Critical Hit Chance buff while the player is in stealth.
Atlas: Titanic Rumbler
Before: Create a single rumbler with 300% health and 300% damage.
New: Rumbler now has 300% health and 400% damage, with 300% more range to hit multiple enemies with its melee attack.
Baruuk: Endless Lullaby
Before: Performing a finisher on a sleeping enemy would retrigger Lull for 100% of the remaining duration.
New: In addition to finishers, Lull’s refill duration now triggers when a sleeping enemy is directly killed (does not trigger on assists). Can now only be triggered once per 3 seconds.
Excalibur: Furious Javelin
Before: Each enemy hit would increase Excalibur’s Melee Damage by 10% for 16s
New: Melee damage is now increased to 15% at maximum Rank.
Excalibur: Surging Dash
Before: Each enemy hit during Slash Dash further increases your melee counter by 4.
New: Doubled Melee Combo gained from Surging Dash.
Gara: Mending Splinters
Before: For each target affected, Splinter Storm heals 3 Health per second.
New: Heal rate has been increased to 15 Health per second per target affected.
Garuda: Dread Ward
Before: Become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping its life force.
New: The invulnerability duration has been increased to 8 seconds. Dread Ward also has new visual feedback when casted.
Harrow: Warding Thurible
Before: Allies in range take 40% less damage while channeling Thurible, and grant 0.5 additional energy charge whenever damaged.
New: Allies will now take 50% less damage, and are granted 1 Energy when damaged.
Before: Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.
New: Allies now proc 100% of the effects.
Chroma: Guided Effigy
Before: Cast and hold to make Effigy move to your aim point. Deals 2000 damage per second to enemies in its path and roars on arrival stunning nearby enemies.
New: Now deals double the damage and restores 5 Energy for each enemy in its path. Also improved the responsiveness of Effigy when turning/moving.
Hydroid: Corroding Barrage
Before: Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
New: Tempest Barrage gains 100% Ability Strength.
Hydroid: Curative Undertow
Before: Allies can stand in the pool to regain 30% health every 1.5 seconds, increasing the energy drain on Hydroid per ally.
New: The energy drain to heal allies has been removed, and the Augment’s description has been updated to indicate that Hydroid will restore 10% Health (this was always an effect, it was just not indicated in the description).
Hydroid: Tidal Impunity
Before: Clears Status Effects and grants 12 seconds of Status Immunity for yourself and allies that come in contact with Tidal Surge.
New: Reduced Tidal Surge’s Energy cost from 25 to 15.
Inaros: Desiccation’s Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double.”
Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm
Before: Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting Status Effects based on the damage types and mods on equipped melee weapon.
New: Sandstorm now has a 100% chance of inflicting Status Effects. As well, Sandstorm receives a 50% increase to range.
Limbo: Rift Haven
Before: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored.
New: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored every second.
Calling all Dojo crafters! We have added two new rooms and new Dojo Decorations inspired by the Grineer Kuva Fortress and Orokin Tower tilesets for you to let your creativity fly.
- Three ‘The New War’ Somachord Tones have been added to the post-New War Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis. Based on player feedback, we have made these Somachord Tones stationary, meaning they will always be in the same spot (different from the original Orb Vallis Somachord Tones) and require 1 scan each. They’ll remain in their spots after Scanned for helpful Tenno who waypoint them for others! Keep a lookout for the following Somachord Tones:
- For Narmer
- Hybrid Abominations
- Added two new Orbiter decorations! The ‘Operator Switch’ and the ‘Spotlight (Ostron)’ can be purchased in the in-game Market.
- Explosive Barrels will now knock down enemies; if they are within 0-2m they will be knocked down by the blast, at 2-6m they will suffer a heavy stagger, and at 6-10m they will suffer a light stagger and take 800 damage. For the Large Corpus Exploding Barrels, these values are 0-3m, 3-8m, and 8-12m with 1200 damage. If they die from the blast, they will ragdoll instead.
- When Blast damage was reworked in Warframe Revised, enemies stopped getting knocked over by Explosive Barrels.
- Updated Yareli’s Surging Blades Augment description for clarity:
- Was: Press 3 to hurl a single Aquablade, which gains 10% damage per enemy hit by your Aquablades. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
- Now: Activate Aquablades while in use or during cooldown to hurl a single blade. Thrown blades gain 10% damage when any Aquablade hits an enemy. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
- Made several armor placement adjustments for the Grendel Nian skin.
- Kuva will now always have its Item Label enabled in the in-game Market so that you can see how much you are buying if Kuva is included in a bundle.
- Re-organized unnamed Inventory items (Operator hairstyles for example) to display at the bottom of the list, since they cannot be interacted with.
- Updated the description of a set mod from the post-New War Bounties to from “Increase damage from Slam Attacks by +100%” to “100% Slam Attack Damage”.
- Re-capitalized active Warframe, Pet, and Weapon names, meaning anything that you renamed in full CAPS would be restored.
- Set maximum purchase quantity in the in-game Market to 9,999,999.
- You will only ever see this limit if you have the requirements to purchase whatever you are buying 10 million times. You big spender you.
- Made extremely minor micro-optimizations to resource management.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to rendering on all platforms.
- Fixed handling of a rare form of cache corruption.
- Fixed a rare type of cache corruption where only certain files were deleted from the install.
- Fixed a small memory leak that would occur when corrupt sound resources were detected.
The New War Fixes:
- Fixed mismatching character suits between two core characters in ‘The Aftermath’ and later stages of the quest.
- Fixed an issue where Sigils on a character in the quest were twice as big as they are post-quest.
- Fixed a Ventkid in Fortuna still wearing a Veil post-New War.
- Fixed Amp appearing in town hubs on a post-New War character.
- Fixed being unable to change Sigils and Ephemeras in the Arsenal during the New War quest replay, leading to problems.
- We have re-enabled this option, but Sigils and Ephemeras may be hidden in certain cinematics to avoid issues.
- Fixed drone in ‘Fallen Drone’ Bounties spawning under terrain near Er-Phryah’s Vigil in the post-New War Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a crash in The New War quest if you don’t own a Paracesis.
- Fixed rolling in The New War Camp into the teleport consistently teleporting you back to where you came from, instead of sending you down to the lower compartment.
- Fixed incorrect Operator Idle Stance animations after a certain quest stage in Cetus in The New War quest.
- Fixed Requiem Ultimatums dropped from converted or vanquished Adversaries not being added to your inventory.
- Also fixed there being no indicators for the Requiem Ultimatum drops in the in-mission UI or the end of mission screen.
- We are looking into the possible options of rewarding those missing Requiem Ultimatums into inventories – we will share more information as we get closer to a solution whether in the form of script or otherwise.
- Fixed damage bonus % provided by Condition Overload not being numerically consistent across Melee weapons.
- Condition Overload was not accounting for Melee weapons that deal different amounts of damage with different swings via combos. We will continue to watch for any issues related to the above.
- Fixed weapons with Multishot (especially innate multishot like on shotguns or beam weapons) having a higher damage increase from Galvanized Aptitude/Shot per Status type as intended.
- Essentially, the total damage bonus was being added to each individual projectile, resulting in damage numbers far beyond the intended amount.
- Fixed an issue where innate damage bonus of Kuva weapons did not apply to the bonus damage from Galvanized Aptitude.
- Fixed the following issues with the Protovyre Armor Set:
- Fixed completing the Protovyre Sentient killing challenge not awarding players with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece.
- This was caused by exiting Railjack from the menu, which would fail to deliver Protovyre inbox message if challenge was completed.
- For those affected, we will be running a script that will deliver the inbox message with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece. We will update this thread once we have started and finished the script.
- Fixed Requiem Relics dropped from Thralls or Hounds not counting towards the Protovyre Syandana challenge progression.
- Fixed being able to exceed the Mandachord’s allotted notes per section.
- Fixed extremely rare case of the screen fading when in Railjack dorsal/ventral turrets.
- Fixed chat linked Railjack mods dioramas having unnecessary description text next to the mod.
- Fixed the Zato Facial Accessory not appearing when customizing the Operator.
- Fixed misleading prompt when attempting to swap an Exilus slot’s polarity: “Exilus slot must be unlocked before assigning a polarity to it.”
- Misleading due to the fact that you cannot swap an Exilus slot’s polarity. It will now correctly indicate this in the error prompt.
- Fixed several text case issues originating from the capitalization changes from the Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault hotfix.
- Fixed some mixed case text issues in the end of mission progression box.
- Fixed ‘test’ suffix appearing at the end of some text in the World State Window.
- Fixed the ‘g’ in ‘Strength’ getting cut off in the Arsenal stats UI.
- Fixed remaining issues caused object looping behaviors Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed some ‘Limited Time’ items not appearing when searching ‘Limited Time’ in the in-game Market.
- Fixed the ‘Limited Time’ icon background being too small causing UI clipping issues.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Stomp Augment clone not working for Clients.
- Fixed the Narmer Banner (Long) Dojo Decoration resizing to a new default smaller size that couldn’t be scaled up.
- Fixed a crash when loading into Plains of Eidolon and a squadmate leaves.
- Fixed loss of camera control in the War Within Quest if you entered Void Mode just as you were being devoured by something golden.
- Fixed a Sister of Parvos candidate not showing what weapon is offered if the Treasurer is also alive.
- Pickup notifications in HUD will now be capitalized for things that do not have custom formatting applied, such as the messages used for who killed who in Conclave.
- Fixed Spore Ephemera appearing like gray mush – restored it to its original nastiness we all know and love but also improved it.
- Fixed the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod not mutating Rifle ammo at the described rate.
- For example, at Rank 0 you should receive 1 Sniper ammo per Rifle pickup and it was giving 0.
- Fixed Sister of Pavos Hounds becoming permanent allies (and blocking progression) if affected by abilities like Nyx’s Mind Control or Revenant’s Enthrall.
- Fixed clipping issues with the Nidus Kuvael Scrounger helmet open/closed states.
- Fixed Nidus Kuvael Scrounger helmet’s fleshy meat pieces not hiding properly in its closed non-mutated state.
- Fixed Wyrmius turret projectiles firing from the wrong position.
- Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment:
- Vallis Beast and Bird Emblem
- Plains of Eidolon Conversation Emblem icon.
- ‘Unidentified Item’ icon in the end of mission screen.
- Resource icons on the ‘cancel build’ popup screen when canceling a building foundry item.
- All Specter icons in the Codex.
- Fixed more inconsistent use of capitalization throughout the game, notably in the following areas:
- ‘Favorites’ colors section in the Arsenal.
- ‘Credits’ when making Dojo contributions
- More fixes towards filepaths showing up in TennoCon item names.
- Fixed Domestik Drones sitting around idle in the front end of the Orbiter.
- Fixed ranged enemies disarmed by Loki also losing their Melee weapons on recast.
- Fixed losing Archwing in a specific underwater area in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed issues with the ‘Don’t be Afraid’ Poster diorama.
- Fixed spamming the Gear Wheel causing Lotus transmission audio to repeat and change.
- Fixed some cave ponds in the Cambion Drift not spawning fish.
- Fixed red and blue outlines appearing on certain textures, especially on the Orbiter and Relays.
- Fixed incorrect lighting in some cases when ‘Shadow Quality’ is set to ‘Low’.
- Fixed ‘CORRUPTED’ prefix appearing in all caps in corrupted enemies name UI.
- Fixed possible map hole near power structures in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed some punctuation issues in the Lotus’ transmission and Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed the Vitrica’s sound FX building up when turning many enemies to glass at the same time.
- Fixed Ordis’ glitch dialogue subtitles missing during the Jordas Precept quest.
- Fixed TennoCon 2019, 2020, and 2021 Emote names appearing as file paths.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Airburst Rounds Augment Mod no longer functioning if you change Loadouts in the Simulacrum, after having activated it at least once.
- Fixes towards Client Adversary transmissions appearing with no Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos.
- Fixed Corpus Reinforcement Beacons in the Orb Vallis taking friendly fire damage.
- Fixes towards a script error related to Sister of Parvos Hounds.
- Fixed script error related to the Star Days booth waypoint in Fortuna.
- Fixed a script error when scanning an Oculyst in the Sealab Mobile Defense tileset.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if an ally Kuva Lich was present while returning to town.
- Fixed script error when browsing Genetic Imprints.
Download free Warframe update 2.08 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.