A new Warframe update 1.94 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Warframe 1.94 patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues related to Deimos Claw Skin, Jugulus Mod Set, and more. In addition, Warframe update 1.94 also includes fixes for Look Link and diorama issues.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Today’s Warframe version 1.94 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Warframe 1.94 Patch Notes
Gauss – Mach Rush – Mach Crash
Impact Shockwave leaves behind a vacuum that sucks in enemies within 8 meters.
Garuda – Seeking Talons – Blending Talons
Tap to perform a *9m AoE around Garuda. Garuda’s Talons gain 100% additional Combo Count Chance when hitting targets affected by Bleed Status.
*Trimmed the animation time if released early and increased the range up to 9 meters for this Augment!
Revenant – Enthrall – Thrall Pact
Gain 25% Primary Weapon Damage for each active Thrall
Wisp – Breach Surge – Critical Surge
Teleporting to a Reservoir costs 50% Energy and grants 10% Critical Chance to Sniper Rifles per meter traveled for 9s. Maximum of 350% Critical Chance.
Find these Augments in their respective Syndicates today!
WARFRAME ABILITY CHANGES:
The first group in our “touch all Warframes” list! We aim to give each Warframe a little quality of life touch up and not laser focus on one Warframe at a time.
- Bladestorm: Applies full number of marks to target at once (instead of needing to do so by wagging your reticle). Energy is consumed once per target marked instead of per mark now.
- Bulwark: Performs AOE Slash when damaged by enemies. AOE damage based on the amount of Health lost.
- Spectral Scream: Removed Status Chance stat, now always 100%. Enemies hit by the breath will chain the damage to one other enemy outside the breath. You can now swap between Elementals on the fly with Spectral Scream – no longer dependent on your primary emissive color!
- *Increased Spectral Scream damage from 200 to 400 Damage Per Second at Max Rank!
- New Passive: The Design Council suggested ‘Dragon’s Flight’ – a Passive that allows Chroma to perform an additional jump / bullet jump while sprouting his Dragon Wings to give him that extra aerial dominance!
- There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage.
- Soul Punch: Instantly kills targets below 25% Health, and turns them into an extra clone shadow (or heals existing if at max).
- *Nekros’ Soul Punch now has a new mechanic: Marked for Harvest. Enemies that are hit by Soul Punch but don’t die have a Duration wherein they’ll be eligible to become a Shadow if killed while Marked!
- Larva: Enemies killed while held have a chance of generating a Mutation stack for Nidus.
- Air Burst: Damage increases per target hit. Targets with <30% Health become open to Parazon finishers.
- *Air Burst now deals 35% Additional Damage per enemy hit either with the projectile OR the explosion damage.
- *Air Burst now has a 50% chance to deal a Physical Status effect for those hit by this slice of air. It will heavily skew towards Slash!
- Tornado: Slightly better at holding enemies. Tap creates stationary tornadoes, hold creates wandering ones.
NEW ORBITER UPGRADE:
Those Dry Docks have been put to good use, Tenno! With Deimos Arcana, the Orbiter has received a bit of a facelift, as well as a fresh new sheet of glass! The Mod, Relic, and Umbilical Consoles have been given some new animations, a fresh coat of paint, and general appearance improvements. If you own a Railjack, we highly suggest you look up!
Please note: some of your Decorations may have shifted slightly with this new layout, so some moving may be needed to get objects back into their original places.
NEW MARKET ITEMS: GARA DELUXE
GARA KALEIDA COLLECTION
Deimos Arcana includes a new Deluxe Skin for Gara, as well as a new Syandana and Longsword skin! Bathe your weapons in glass and watch your enemies shatter at your style!
Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.
GARA KALEIDA SKIN
Decorated in sharp glass, and striking a powerful pose, The Gara Kaleida Deluxe skin comes with a whole new look.
Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.
Panes of polished glass complete this elegant Syandana. Like Gara herself, it is less fragile than it looks.
REPHRAX SWORD SKIN
Split light into rainbow colours with this sword skin of razor-sharp glass.
Bedazzle with Gara Kaleida’s auxiliary back pieces.
DOJO ADDITIONS, CHANGES & FIXES:
New Infested Chamber!
A huge breathing and pulsing chamber perfect for building the Infested realm of your dreams.
New Infested Decorations!
Was your Dojo missing a ‘Infested Very Large Cyst Popped’? Perhaps a ‘Infested Glowing Bollard’? Well you’re in luck! Even MORE Infested Decorations have been added for your Dojo!
New Entrati Dojo Decorations!
Choose from a slew of Entrati Decorations: from Broken Clock pieces, to Void Mirror Fragments and everything in between!
*Both the new Infested and Entrati Decorations have reduced Resource costs (by 25% of how we’d normally price) that is in part of a larger Dojo QoL Update coming soon!
- Renamed Dojo item research button text to “Start Research” instead of “Start Project” for clarity.
- Renamed Clan Research “DEPENDENCIES” sort and Room Selection to “PREREQUISITES” to match the side crafting panel for accuracy.
- Selecting a Clan Research Prerequisite will now select that Research, where you can then start researching it immediately.
- Dojo Bell decoration sounds can now be changed by the “Sound Effects Volume” slider in your Options.
- Added the ability to rename Transporter after placing them in your Clan Dojo.
- Disabled Warframe Passives when entering Dojo Obstacle Courses and disabled the several seconds of invulnerability when starting the course.
- We spoke to Dojo Designers in the community and got their feedback on obstacle courses. These changes come from their point that both of the above give players an unfair advantage. Zephyr’s passive comes to mind. The temporary invulnerability at the start of the course was mirrored from regular missions, but was being used to bypass some traps. Overall, these changes allow Dojo Course designers to really challenge those who attempt their creations and do so fairly.
- Fixed Dojo Decorations with names about 38 characters long getting cut off by the edge of the screen.
- Fixed being unable to shrink several Dojo Decorations after you’ve scaled them up (Natural Vallis Falls for example).
- Fixed large Decorations in constricted movement mode in the Dojo not moving when attempting to do so if it is out of the player’s FOV.
- Fixed an issue with the damage/fail triggers of Trap Dojo obstacle course decorations not scaling when size was changed.
- Fixed PH appearing next to the “Reset Rotation” option when rotating a Dojo Decoration.
- Fixed all Sawgaw Floof variants appearing the same in the Dojo.
NEW COMMUNITY NEWS TAB:
You may notice a new addition to the news console in your freshly updated Orbiter! Now Community news has its own tab and will list everything happening within the Warframe community, such as livestreams, contests, charity drives, or important community news!
General Audio Additions and Changes:
- Added two brand new music pieces in Deimos! Time to start choreographing your Infestation hacking and slashing.
- Added separate control in Audio Options for YOUR Mandachord volume.
- Players have asked for this for a while and now you can control your own Mandachord volume in the game instead of having to adjust the main Sound Effects audio slider. This also includes Subsumed Octavia Resonator.
- Music in all cinematics now respects the Music volume slider in Audio Options.
- Dojo music levels are now adjustable using the “Music Volume” slider under the Audio options.
- All of the Helminth ability sounds have been updated with new custom FX!
- When the Helminth was released we used existing sound FX in the game as placeholders. Now, Helminth abilities (such as Empower, Master’s Summons, etc.) have their own unique sound to make them stand out from the rest!
- There is now a ‘Nora Night’ audio slider in your Options that you can use to Mute Nora’s in-game transmissions.
OPERATOR AMP CHANGES:
- Reduced the self stagger range of the Shraksun Scaffold, Granmu Prism, Exard Scaffold, Dissic Scaffold and Propa Scaffold.
- Phahd projectile now explodes on every bounce.
- Reduced Phahd explosion damage from 3100 to 1100.
- Nezha’s Leverian has been added! Listen to Drusus’ new tale to tell of our mercurial firemonger and seek out the Nezha Prex card. Visit Nezha’s Leverian Codex entry or in the Market!
- Mastery Slates have been added as rewards to each Mastery Rank Test! Upon login of Deimos: Arcana, you will receive an Inbox with each Mastery Slate you have earned thus far! Time to spice up that fresh looking Orbiter!
- Added a new UI popup when providing Fish/Gems/etc. for Standing to indicate how much you’ve gained from your kind gestures.
- Added a “MAX” label when contributing Entrati Tokens and you’ve hit the Daily Standing cap or maxed out Entrati Standing.
- Added “Reduce Teammate Visual Effects” toggle in the Display Options. Enabling this will reduce their ability and some weapon FX.
- Added Demolyst and Arbitration Drone kill medals in the End of Mission screen.
- Added the Machete Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings.
- Added “Recommended” label to the in-game Market.
- Added “Syndicate” button to ‘donation’ screens in Cetus, Fortuna, and Necralisk so that you can quickly jump to the Syndicate screen.
- Selecting “exit” in the Syndicate screen after using this button will take you back to the donation screen. So you can now go back and forth to see your progress and rank up if you meet the requirements!
- Added ground dust FX to all Arc Gun fire.
- Added new animations and sounds to the Carcinus Speargun Skin. We apologize for shipping this Skin without it’s intended animations, which made the Skin appear static. New animations and sounds include:
- The Speargun will be collapsed when viewed in the Arsenal, and then expand when changing its colors to provide a more accurate depiction of what it will look like expanded.
- The Speargun will now collase when holstered and expand when equipping. Additionally the equip sound has changed from the default sound.
- The gun tip of the Speargun will now animate upon equipping.
- The circular clips on the gun tip will animate upon firing and when doing a charged shot.
- Reloading now animates the gun tip with included FX. Additionally the reload sound has changed from the default ‘whoosh’.
Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:
We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:
- Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.
- Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.
- Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that – so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.
- Updated the Baurahn Prime Ephemera so the dragon bodies will take the Accent tint color, giving you further customization options.
- Increased scale of the smaller dragons.
- Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming.
- Fixed Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX not being removed until leaving the Arsenal.
Vitrica Changes & Fixes:
- Added the Vitrica Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings, which can be purchased once the Glassmaker boss has been completed.
- We noticed that players were not aware of the Vitrica shockwave feature created on slams, so we improved the FX to make it more visible and updated the description to communicate its existence, have fun!
- The sword the fabled Orokin executioner Nihil used to glass the condemned. Swing while Aim Gliding to glass enemies. A Ground Slam will smash nearby glassed foes, while sending forward a narrow shockwave to shatter distant ones. A Heavy Slam sends forth a wider shockwave with greater force.
- Removed the Vitrica from Conclave – it sneaked in!
- Improvements towards the Vitrica slam shockwave FX.
- Fixed Vitrica and Vitrica’s glass detonation ignoring Limbo’s Rift mechanics.
- Bounty objectives (on all Free Roam missions) are now enabled 5 seconds after the Bounty vote concludes, allowing players to reach the encounter area and start the objective before all the preamble transmissions complete. The arrival objective transmission will interrupt the preamble if the objective is started before the preamble completes.
- Separated Kitguns from the Primary/Secondary weapons in the Mastery breakdown into its own category.
- Kitguns moved from Secondary to Primary in Mastery breakdown in Deimos: Arcana — since this might cause some confusion we decided to just have Kitgun Weapons in the Mastery breakdown. This also makes it clear you don’t double dip!
- Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.
- The Gas Status Effect was unintended – should only be administering Slash.
- Updated Ivara’s Quiver, Vauban’s Minelayer, Xaku’s The Lost, and Titania’s Tribute ability descriptions to list the sub-abilities and a brief general description of what they do. Tips related to these sub-abilities for each Warframe have also been edited for accuracy as a result.
- Updated Zephyr’s Airburst ability description to include the tap-and-hold mechanic.
- Reduced Isolation Vault Bounty Toxicity phase from 3 minutes to 1:30 minutes.
- Entrati member names will no longer appear when Creator Mode is enabled.
- The End of Mission ‘Important’ filter will now place Alert rewards at the top of the list.
- Clarified Daily Standing Bar value by adding the word ‘Remaining’ to indicate as such.
- Removed Latrox Une from the Simulacrum (because shooting your friends is mean).
- Increased accuracy and reduced recoil of the Primary Catchmoon Kitgun when used with Tremor and Steadyslam Grips.
- Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).
- Our last Nightwave Prestige Rank increase proved to not be enough for those whose retroactive amount put them at the new max. More Ranks for more Crystal Cred!
- Disabled True Master Fonts (Relay Blessing) applying to conclave gameplay, as it provides an unfair advantage.
- Moved “Mutalist Alad V Assassinate node” away from Akkad to prevent selecting it by accident.
- Reduced repetitive Helminth animations when interacting with it.
- Improved performance when playing with Banshee.
- Reduced the self-stagger range on the Sonicor
- “Winged” Syandanas that have open/closed states (Sari Syandana etc.) will now only be open in the End of Mission diorama for the player with it equipped. This fixes issues with overlap/clipping for the rest of the squad.
- Updated the descriptions of the Vulpaphyla and Predasite Antigens for Vulpaphyla.
- Changed Ayatan Stars to sort as a rare Resource in the End of Mission screen.
- Added a “whoosh” sound FX to the end of a Nunchaku movement.
- Ayatan Screen Changes:
- Updated the Ayatan screen when you do not own any Ayatan Treasures or Ayatan Stars to show an explanation of the Ayatan system.
- Added a “Visit Maroo” button to travel to Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Made several adjustments to certain Ayatan Sculpture and Star dioramas so that they are easier to see.
- Gave Atlas a little more height on his backflip in his animation idles.You’d think he wouldn’t need it because he has no neck, but it needed to be done.
- Changed items listed in the in-game Market packs from ALL CAPS to Title Case. Also, replaced “ITEM (OWNED)” with the ‘owned’ icon.
- Changed all vendors’ names in Fortuna and Cetus from ALL CAPS to Title Case.
- Updated Arcane Pulse’s description to include the heal amount and radius.
- Changed the Buzlok’s projectile launch to appear slightly below the scope when aiming.
- Your chosen Energy color will now apply to part of the FX when you revive yourself.
- Made changing the exposure setting in Captura less drastic.
- Updated Halikar/Halikar Wraith’s thrown hit effects to be more in-line with other projectile effects.
- Moved the first attack of Threshing Gain to the last in Wise Razor Stance and adjusted the damage accordingly.
- Cortege Changes:
- Increased range from 24m to 28m.
- Added Punch Through to the Cortege’s primary fire against enemies (will not penetrate level geometry).
- Exodia Contagion projectiles now inherent the Critical Chance/Damage and the Status Chance of the Zaw it is slotted into.
- Removed ability to Emote while on a K-Drive due to functionality breaking.
- Improved the default placement of TennoCon Deimos Prex cards so they are a bit nicer to position when Decorating.
- Changed the Mastery Rank Challenge Icons to the new design that was released recently.
- Improved Melee slam animations!
- You’ll now be able to start moving after a Melee slam at the same timing as when you can shoot or perform another Melee attack.
- Relaxed on the Gauss Mach Rush FOV attenuation so it doesn’t become too absurd in cases of extreme speed.
- Updated decals on the huts in Cetus to use modulate blending so that they blend in better.
- Made several minor adjustments to the Bow idle animations to address motion blur issues and more.
- Disabled the health marker on Grineer Crewships in Railjack missions when the reactor is destroyed.
- We made this change so that there is less confusion to those outside of the Crewship on whether or not it is still an active/valid target.
- Cleaned up some beam FX in various areas of the game.
- The ‘Multishot’ stat will no longer appear if it is at or below a value of 1.
- Reworked the Fluctus muzzle and projectile FX.
- Stalker and Acolytes have been given the fancy “boss Health bar” treatment!
- Updated tooltip message for Energy while in Arsenal to read “Used to cast Abilities” instead of “Used to cast Warframe Abilities.”
- Removed the ‘Mend The Family’ option from Grandmother during the Heart of Deimos Quest, which could result in an inability to progress the Quest.
- Increased the projectile speed of the Arquebex.
- Updated some texts referring to Orokin Derelicts instead of Deimos.
- Increased the size of the rear weakpoint on enemy Nechramechs.
- This should make hitting the Necramechs more consistent with what you see.
Helminth Changes & Fixes:
- The Helminth Subsume confirmation prompt will now show the Forma count on the respective Warframe.
- Removed ability to open the Helminth screen by fast-traveling using Operator mode, this led to issues with your Warframe becoming invisible.
- Fixed enemies becoming permanently ragdolled after casting Nezha’s Divine Spears into a Larva via Helminth Subsumed ability.
- Fixed Helminth Infused ability functionality issues when casting Wisp’s Sol Gate.
- Fixed missing UI indication on Quiver Cloak Arrow’s duration remaining via Helminth Subsumed.
- Fixed Nidus’ abilities HUD having greyed out icons for Helminth Infused abilities.
- Fixed the Subsumed Rest & Rage ability description stating its effect is dependent on Energy color rather than Emissive Color.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when casting Warframe abilities that are overridden by Helminth that could result in inconsistent results across multiple players.
Expand spoilers for full list of optimizations
- Made numerous micro-optimizations to scene rendering.
- Optimized Local Reflections.
- Optimized Visibility Culling speed and memory footprint slightly.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the animation system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Foot IK system.
- Made a micro-optimization to HUD rendering.
- Minor quality improvements for hair rendering.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Health and Shield display on the HUD.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to game-code using scripts.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to physics sweep queries.
- Made a micro-optimization to animation inverse kinematics.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the script runtime.
- Made a micro-optimization to the perception system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the damage system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the effects system.
- Made some micro-optimizations to level loading.
- Made a micro-optimization to the sound system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the script system.
- Made a micro-optimization to text localization.
- Made a micro-optimization to flash rendering.
- Made a micro-optimization to UI rendering.
- Made a micro-optimization to loading.
- Optimized a small memory leak that would occur in certain Railjack missions.
- Fixed a tiny memory leak that would occur when killing Jen Dro in The Index; while inconsequential for regular play this leak showed up in an automated stress-test that pits Brokers vs Executioners for hours at a time.
- Optimized terrain rendering.
- Some fun facts: Terrain rendering optimization reduced cost ~30% (Deimos) ~50% (Plains of Eidolon) by grouping triplanar layers together per triplane and sharing texture gradients.
- Optimized geometry on the Cambion Drift to improve framerate.
- Optimized rendering slightly when Bloom is disabled.
- Improved detection of run-time errors in the script system.
- Made a micro-optimization to splash effects on the water surface.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the memory allocator.
- Made a micro-optimization to the physics system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the effects system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the script runtime.
- Eliminated a bunch of spot-building when loading into Plains of Eidolon (saves ~0.5s).
- Made a micro-optimization to the dynamic music system.
- Made some micro-optimizations to weapon effects.
- Made a micro-optimization to Armor items that were running unnecessary FX scripts.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Input bindings code.
- Made optimizations to the memory used by the Codex.
- Made optimizations to the memory used by the Star Chart.
- Made a micro-optimization in cases where Coba or Scrambus could not spawn.
- Made systemic micro-optimization to all gameplay code.
- Optimized memory use after steaming away from a regions
- Made performance improvements to Oberon’s Hallowed Ground by drastically cutting down the amount of network traffic it sends per cast.
- Fixed a potential performance issue where checking for out of range enemies on the Cambion Drift was happening every frame after 8 seconds instead of every 8 seconds
- Made a micro-optimization to the damage system.
- Fixed a small memory leak that could occur when piloting a Railjack.
Expand spoilers for full list of fixes
- Fixes towards a crash that could occur in a Survival mission when choosing to return to the Orbiter.
- Fixed a crash when joining a mission where a squadmate was casting Voidrig’s Necraweb ability.
- Fixed some crashes that could occur during a Gas City Sabotage mission.
- Fixed Arlo’s Light not casting light when carried in the Zealoid Prelate boss fight on Deimos.
- Fixed Naramon’s Disorienting Blast permanently breaking pathing of Disruption Demolyst / Demolishers.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence not benefiting from Volatile Maggot / Strain Maggots.
- Fixed Melee Heavy Attacks not functioning for Sigma and Octantis, Cobra and Crane, and Wolf Sledge.
- Fixed rare cases where underground chambers were protruding through the Cambion Drift landscape.
- Fixed scaling Decorations/objects in the Dojo teleporting to and from last position placed.
- Fixed Foundry Blueprints that require a Lens as a component having the Lens icon appear squished.
- Fixed Nihil’s Oubliette appearing through the Orbiter walls.
- Fixed a bug where you could hear some vehicle sounds while in the Arsenal.
- Fixed ‘[PH] Mod Combo Count Chance’ appearing for Garuda’s Blending Talons Augment.
- Fixed inability to summon a Necramech on shallow Cambion Drift Exocrine.
- This also allows you to summon a Necramech along the shorelines of lakes in Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis!
- Fixed Necramech’s not displaying when searched in the Inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where the “swap polarity” functionality would be broken on weapons that had only ever done no-op Polarizations.
- Fixed the Quassus leaving you “unarmed” after using heavy attacks.
- Fixed a section in the Ustara Crater within the Orb Vallis that resulted in your Warframe turning invisible, the minimap changing, and enemies not attacking you.
- Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.
- More fixes towards Look Link issues and diorama issues with the new Companions (mismatching tails, for example).
- Fixed the Oscira Bow Skin not applying correctly to the Kuva Bramma.
- Fixed missing Standing icon when viewing the eidolon Hunt Bounty with Konzu.
- Fixed screens overlapping when purchasing a Glyph.
- Fixed inability to Swap a Polarization.
- Fixed Isolation Vault Bounty Bait and objective markers remaining after the Bounty is abandoned.
- Fixed cases of the Upgrade screen showing negative stats after applying Forma to a weapon.
- We found this isn’t super useful and forces you to exit the Upgrades screen if you want it to show the actual effects of the Mods installed afterwards.
- Fixed Profile ‘Kills’ and ‘Time Played’ Stats being influenced by the Simulacrum.
- Simulacrum is a testing ground!
- Fixed the Infested Salvage End of Mission Reward screen UI stating 50 Endo instead of 300 Endo.
- This is a visual issue only, the correct amount of Endo was awarded.
- Fixed missing Blueprint locations for the Zymos and Keratinos when viewing in the Market.
- Fixed the Daedalus Leg Armour appearing small when equipped on the Hydroid Rakkam Skin.
- Fixed sometimes facing the wrong direction when loading into the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed cases of Simaris appearing white instead of orange when entering Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed Quatz reload and Plinx charge reload audio issues when a Skin is equipped.
- Fixed Oscira Sugatra offset on numerous Melee weapons.
- Fixed collision issues with the Oscira Thrown Blade Skin when exiting the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixes towards cloth collision on the Mirage Kitsune Helmet.
- Fixed Dendrite Gunblade Skin using the wrong Sugatra attachment point.
- Fixed missing doorframe in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed inability to matchmake together when loading from a Town/Relay to a Free Roam mission.
- Fixed a crash if a Host migration occurred during a Cambion Drift Excavation Bounty.
- Fixes towards some lighting issues on Operator hair textures.
- Fixed the Telos Syandana being misaligned on Octavia.
- Fixed the VOIP UI indicator appearing as a white square.
- Fixed a functionality loss when Upgrading the Railjack Grid then going back while looking at the tooltip.
- Fixed Tusk Heavy Gunners doing unintended extreme amounts of damage.
- Fixed Obelisk Requiem icons sometimes not being visible for Clients.
- Fixed cases of Excavators that could spawn inside Cambion Drift terrain.
- Fixed Force Feedback issues when firing the Mausolon.
- Fixed the Cryptosuctus Fish having a hole in it.
- Fixed Vulpaphyla name appearing as [PH] Chrysalis upon devolving into a larva state.
- Fixed unlocalized system error messages sometimes being shown in the UI when experiencing network problems
- Fixed texture streaming on placed Glyphs being missing unless you get close.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you lose connection to a Host shortly after connecting to a new mission.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur with certain weapons with extreme Mod configurations.
- Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum while firing a Convectrix that had max ranked Tainted Shell and Narrow Barrel Mods equipped.
- Fixed aggressive spot load when hovering over Quest-locked nodes in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Latrox Une “Sample Collection” Bounty phase taking longer than intended to complete due to the samples not dropping in their entirety. We found that 20% of the time a sample was meant to drop, it wouldn’t.
- Fixed Trinity’s Blessing fully restoring Health/Shields of mission objectives.
- Per Healing Defendable Targets Dev Workshop: it should “Restore 500 Health over 5 seconds”.
- Fixed Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod buff being shared with Necramechs.
- Fixed the Split Flight buff not resetting if the buff expires when in Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Umbra’s sentience not functioning after Transferring into a Necramech. Fixed inability to close the End of Mission screen after failing a Sortie Defense mission and waiting to close the EOM screen until you were back in the Orbiter.
- Fixed some spawning range issues with Deimos Jugulus’ due to frequently spawning very close to each other. This could cause other enemies to not spawn as frequent due to the amount of Jugulus’ present.
- Fixed snow-weather data (Orb Vallis) overwriting the rain-weather data that was intended for Plains of Eidolon, which was causing way more frequent precipitation than desired.
- Fixed Syndicate Standing earned in (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught not being displayed on the Mission Progress screen.
- Fixed the UI not displaying ‘1’ when you have just a single Entrati Token.
- Fixed stats for the KUVA INJECTOR and DEMOLYST Codex entries.
- Fixed black shadow being cast on Star Chart node mission cards if a transmission is played.
- Fixed unreadable Pause Menu after opening the menu while fading to black due to a teleport volume.
- Fixed Helminth XP gain UI FX getting stuck on screen.
- Fixed losing Chat functionality when attempting to Report a player while they enter Extraction.
- Fixed blown out Perrin Sequence and Red Veil Syndicate leaders when interacting with them in the Relay.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Free Roam music playing in Fortuna.
- Fixed audio issues for Nezha’s Divine Spears ability slam sound.
- Fixed audio issues for fully charged Trumna sound for Host/Client.
- Fixed some popping animations with the Night Hunter Syandana.
- Fixed missing Daughter Naberus VO lines.
- Fixed some missing Otak idle VO lines.
- Fixed losing ability casting and weapon functionality when casting Gauss’ Thermal Sunder ability.
- Fixed Equinox’s Duality Specter not using your Secondary weapon if you don’t have a Primary weapon in your loadout.
- Fixed Prex Decorations having a large red box around it when selected instead of just the outline.
- Fixed Zenistar disc not expiring when in Titania’s Razorwing mode.
- Fixed Phobos Junction Mag Specter having double the intended Health and Shields.
- Fixed cases of inability to advance Dojo Research.
- Fixed inability to use Navigation after accessing Railjack via the Pause Menu while in Navigation.
- Fixed Syndicate screens not displaying Standing amount remaining.
- Fixed Elemental FX being misaligned on the Guandao Prime.
- Fixed the weapon switch FX appearing overly bright for the Guandao Prime.
- Fixed a rare case of the ‘Hey Kiddo!’ playing each and every time you return to your Orbiter.
- Fixed some Entrati Token icons appearing washed out in the UI.
- Fixed Stahltha Alt Fire sounds playing locally for all squadmates.
- Fixed large amounts of spot-loading when opening the Foundry.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by the missile lock-on warning you can see when in Archwing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when casting the Necramech’s Necraweb ability.
- Fixed inability to launch Archwing after exiting out of a Necramech.
- Fixed Warframe not being vulnerable with 90% Damage Reduction after directly Transferring into your Necramech.
- Fixed friendly roaming Voidrig Necramech disabling Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed a rare case of endless Deimos Bounties not giving the bonus Mother Tokens until Round 3.
- Fixed a rare case of endless Deimos Bounties using the wrong reward table one stage too early.
- Fixed a rare case of an infinite white screen after casting Titania’s Razorwing in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed some Star Chart nodes that were unintentionally awarding pitiful amounts of Credits instead of auto calculating based on enemy level (Teshub and Apollodorus were giving 500 Credits).
- Fixed Mirage Hall of Mirrors clones dealing more Critical damage than intended when no Mods are equipped on Mirage.
- Fixed being able to cast Subsumed Abilities during Hildryn’s Aegis Storm.
- This fixes a host of issues that were caused by many Subsumed ability combinations with Hildryn. Each ability presented a new individual issue.
- Fixed Necramech regenerating ammo rounds at the same exact rate regardless of the Arch Gun used.
- Fixed Arcane buffs deactivating when you switch to/from Archwing in Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed losing Gladiator Mod Set buff after performing a Void Blast as the Operator.
- Fixed cases of Vor not removing his shield bubble after dropping it per his usual fight mechanics, resulting in an inability to progress in the fight.
- Fixed losing the ability to access the Pause Menu after rapidly attempting to enter the ‘Heist’ room in Fortuna.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator not going to pick up her Mallet if it was cast just off a navigation path (ie on top of an obstruction).
- Fixed dealing negative damage with Khora’s Whip Claw when equipped with a negative Finisher Riven.
- Fixed the Mausolon primary fire AoE not causing self-tagger.
- Fixed key-based Star Chart missions (e.g. Mutalist Alad V Assassinate) being automatically set to Private and preventing others from joining freely in Steel Path.
- Fixed Gladiator Mods (Vice, Might, Rush) not stacking or applying the increased set bonus to Critical Chance per combo multiplier when they are applied to Garuda’s Talons (only applies when Talons are the single equipped Melee).
- Fixed Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds not applying to Garuda’s Talons (only applies when Talons are the single equipped Melee).
- Fixed roaming Necramech’s struggling to get up certain hills in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed Oxylus’ Botanize scans not costing charges.
- Fixed ‘Client authoritative’ actions possibly being executed twice (for the executor himself).
- Fixed a Host migration during fishing would leave you with “zombie fish” that do not move and cannot be collected.
- Fixed Gear not unequipping after a Host migration – you’ll now respawn with a gun or melee.
- Fixed K-Drive Juice Mod not providing Energy consistently for Clients.
- Fixed any holster alterations for a two-Handed Zaw in the Arsenal not being correctly applied when you leave, and reverting back to the default standard holster type.
- Fixed being forced to drop the Datamass when swapping to the Shedu.
- Fixed placement and clipping issues with the Mittahk Armor set on several Warframes.
- Fixed the “Bounty Failed” banner appearing over top of the “Mission Complete” banner for the Host when finishing Bounty and returning to the Necralisk.
- Fixed small FX issues with the Zobov Shotgun Skin.
- Fixed Companions teleporting during Helminth interaction if you swap to a different furry friend in the Arsenal.
- Fixed issues with Domestik Drones interacting with the Helminth room door.
- Fixes towards improving wobble in reload animation for Primary Kitguns.
- Fixed being able to use Emotes in Nechramech as a Client. Mr.Roboto no more.
- Fixed some environment elements in Cambion Drift caves having clipping issues.
- Fixed the Pupacyst description calling it a “staff” instead of a “polearm” as intended.
- Fixed roaming Nechramechs in the Cambion Drift occasionally having issues navigating small hills and getting stuck. Me too, Nechramech… Me too…
- Fixed misspelling of “pinnacle” in the Legacy Mastery Sigil description.
- Fixed a rare case where Gear items would not equip into the Gear Wheel.
- Fixed map and in world marker for personal Necramech disappearing after entering and exiting it.
- Fixed an issue where your Necramech’s minimap marker would be visible while you’re piloting it.
- Fixed getting stuck in Void Dash animation after transferring into Nechramech while crouching.
- Fixed the Keratinos appearing backwards and snapping back while viewing the Deimos Infested Bundle in the in-game Market.
- Fixed Subsumed Warframe abilities appearing in your Inventory as blueprints.
- Fixed a wobble on guns when changing directions and hip firing in Necramech.
- Fixed being unable to enter the Arsenal from the pause menu while in the Orbiter Captura Scene.
- Fixed simultaneously opening the pause menu and selecting options while boarding the Railjack causing your Warframe to become frozen in the pause menu animation.
- Fixed Railjack turret handles getting stuck in Client’s arms when they use the Tactical Menu to teleport to another player.
- Fixed spectator mode not focusing on another player when there’s only 2 players in the squad.
- Fixed enemy reinforcements in Cambion Drift Bounties not rushing towards the players / Defense target.
- Fixed “LotusWarframeCustomization” appearing instead of “No Ephemera Selected” on Vauban/Vauban Prime in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Necramech Necraweb “Throw” HUD tooltip lingering after throwing the canister.
- Fixed black plane on the mirror in the Isolation Vaults.
- Fixed Warframe losing its head if you die and then access the Abilities menu.
- Fixed Khora’s active spike setting not switching between Skins.
- Fixed Bounties auto accepting and not allowing the Client to vote if both players load into any Free Roam mission from the Orbiter.
- Fixed an unintended submersible area in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Boar reload animation to prevent clipping into the side of the gun.
- Fixed some depth issues with feathers on the Plains of Eidolon Condrocs.
- Fixed self-damage occurring when ragdolling off of K-Drive when using certain secondaries (notably the Athodai).
- Fixed Dargyns floating mid-air when unmanned instead of falling down to the ground as intended.
- Fixed Companions that are “released” to vendors still following you after you’ve done so.
- Fixed skybox in the Index Outpost tileset appearing as a pure white light when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed incorrect Jupiter fly in cinematic play when loading into Ultor, Mars.
- Fixed incorrect wrong fly in cinematic for The Second Dream quest (was showing Venus instead of Neptune).
- Fixed falling off the Corpus Outpost tileset causing you to fall through the skybox and see through the bottom of the map.
- Fixed white blown out doorway in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed the FX brightness level being far too intense when several of Vauban’s Bastilles are cast, to the point where it would cover the entire screen.
- Fixed seeing the K-Drive scoreboards in the Cambion Drift Captura Scene.
- Fixed a bunch of custom Warframe speargun idles/variants that were sliding.
- Fixed while piloting Railjack.
- Fixed when dying in a regular mission or in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed when swapping through appearance configs in the Arsenal.
- Fixed several issues with the Oscira Thrown Blade Skin:
- Fixed cases where the Oscira Thrown Blade Skin pouches would disappear.
- Fixed issues with the skin making it appear as if your Warframe has tiny knives hidden in its hand after reloading.
- Fixed scale and mesh issues.
- Fixed several FX and projectile issues with several pistols when the Oscira Pistol Skin is equipped.
- Fixed FX issues with the Zastra Dual Dagger skin.
- Fixed Sentinel weapons missing the “owned” tag in the Foundry.
- Fixed an issue where using /unstuck while in Archwing could put you below the ground.
- Fixed the exposure setting not working in Captura.
- Fixed minimap in Gas City tileset appearing doubled.
- Fixes towards black screens related to stacking FX with Corrupted Crewmen.
- Fixed a tile not rendering in the Railjack boss room for Kasio’s Rest.
- Fixed more unlocalized system error messages sometimes being shown in the UI when experiencing network problems.
- Fixed a rectangle effect appearing around Mirage’s Eclipse while wielding Tatsu with the Solstice skin.
- Fixed crash caused by Grineer Crewship weapons.
- Fixed super bright lights in the extraction cinematic in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed several issues in the Corpus Gas City tileset:
- Fixed pixelation issues in certain shaded areas.
- Fixed floating decals in certain areas.
- Fixed incorrect materials in certain areas.
- Fixed overly bright lights in certain areas.
- Fixed Railjack Wreckage being marked as under repair even if you didn’t contribute anything.
- Fixed Staff and Polearm hologram when being crafted in the Foundry shrinking in size when going in and out of the Foundry.
- Fixed a hitch that would occur when opening the Arsenal immediately after crafting a Necramech.
- Fixed squad information not appearing in HUD even if enabled in Options when operating a Railjack turret.
- Fixed <SECONDARY_FIRE> appearing instead of button callout when throwing Condensed Thermia in the Exploiter Orb fight.
- Fixed Son transmissions playing over top of Conservation animal sounds when using the Echo Lure.
- Fixed floating infested fungus floating above the ground in the Necralisk.
- Fixed the Steel Meridian flag appearing completely blown out and white.
- Fixed some intersections and awkward bowstring positions with Nekros’ animation idles.
- Fixed animation issues with Ivara/Ivara Prime’s Artemis Bow.
- Fixed players on Railjack getting pulled into Archwing when others are retreating from a Grineer Crewship.
- Fixed Clients seeing both their Primary and Archwing weapons equipped when in Archwing. This was especially noticeable when using Itzal’s Penumbra.
- Fixed enemies that deploy cover getting stuck in their cover instead of moving around it.
- Fixed Energy recovery abilities and Thrall kill tracking not counting properly in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed some incorrect resource locations in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed missing motion blur on Ostrons in Cetus.
- More fixes towards enemy reinforcements spawning some distance away but not rushing to attack.
- Fixed floating resources in the swamps in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed numerous floating plants in the Ambulas boss tile.
- Fixed ‘Wear and Tear’ slider value being to the 5th decimal place after setting the value and closing/reopening the menu.
- Fixed cases where enemies would repeatedly leave cover just after entering it.
- Fixed numerous Skins not applying correctly to the Daikyu.
- Fixed overly bright Orokin Vault doors.
- Fixed duplicate clip eject on Lex Prime and Euphona Prime when the Oscira Pistol Skin is equipped.
- Fixed the Oscira Pistol Skin not properly applying to the Sicarus Prime.
- Fixed Tubercular Gill System and Ferment Bladder having the same image when Chat Linked.
- Fixed Fur Patterns incorrectly applying to Vasca Kavats.
- Fixed outdated name for the Derelict Somachord; it is now Deimos Somachord.
- Fixed Operator Sigils disappearing when switching the Bodysuit.
- Fixed a map hole in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed blown out Junction sky boxes.
- Fixed texture streaming on placed Glyphs being missing unless you get close.
- Fixed a minor issue where the Cyst would be at full size in the End of mission diorama.
- Fixed getting an “Unknown Error” when you try to start a Companion Incubation while already Imprinting.
- Fixed Ivara Navigator Vitrica projectiles traveling at top speed, instead of slowing down for more control.
- Fixed Corpus Vector shields appearing to have a black triangle when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed grey looking tentacles in the Eris Infested Salvage tileset.
- Fixed Profile box remaining expanded even though the Pause Menu is closed.
- Fixed lighting not being updated when changing the UI until after you reload the page.
- Fixed ability to toggle the free camera outside the Orbiter in the Orbiter Captura Scene.
- Fixed Khora spawning an extra Venari when toggling the free camera in the Orbiter Captura Scene.
- Fixed the attachment point for the back of Oberon Prime’s tabard being lower than that shown in the Codex/Chat Link diorama.
- Fixed de-equipping a Scanner not returning you to your active Exalted weapon if one was equipped prior.
- Fixed the UI allowing you to select Tokens even when you’ve reached the cap for Entrati Standing.
- An error prompt explaining why will now appear.
- Fixed moments of excessive bloom in the Landing Craft customization screen.
- Fixed the Kuva Ayanga dealing self damage.
- Fixed the Guandao Prime shortening when you colour customize it.
- Fixed an object with a texture that you can see through in the Kuva Fortress.
- Fixed Enemy Ship indicators showing up in the Options menu in Railjack.
- Fixed numerous issues with the Oscira Bow skin.
- Fixed the energy colour on Dual Kamas Prime not working properly.
- Fixed the Carnis, Jugulus, and Saxum Mod Sets not being equippable on Exalted Melee.
- Fixed the Void Sabotage mission portal being bright and blown out.
- Fixed clipping in a certain tile on Lua.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker FOV stat not showing changes from Range Mods when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a ‘None’ option erroneously appearing as an Equinox Skin.
- Fixed parts of Nef Anyo’s face being unlit.
- Fixed various graphic and icon compression issues as part of our great Ensmallening effort.
- Fixed the True Master Emote having a stretched icon.
- Fixed several camera clipping issues when parkouring around in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed crash after completing the first stage of Hidden Messages.
- Fixed inability to equip Rifle Mutation Mods on the Veldt.
- Fixed hole in the Corpus Outpost tileset that allows you to see through the map.
- Fixed an issue where browsing Color Palettes would make your Orbiter jitter with each colour you hover over.
- Fixed the Galvanik Leg Plates camera being too low when viewing it in the in-game Market diorama.
- Fixed Wisp losing her head when duplicating during her idle Agile animation set.
- Fixed missing bow animations when equipped with Xaku.
- Fixed craft times showing incorrectly for the Health, Ammo and Energy Restores in the in-game Market. This also fixed Antitoxin Blueprints.
- Fixed characters running 1 frame behind in cinematics.
- Fixed extreme fire rates with an unmodded Kuva Quartakk and the Quatz when using a rapid combination of mouse clicks.
- Fixed multiple map holes by extraction that was allowing players to escape the boundaries in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed a flicker on Oberon’s Hallowed Ground when it fades in.
- Fixed Frost/Frost Prime’s capes (on all skins) clipping through him in the login screen.
- Fixed Lens Blueprints appearing as purchasable in the Amp configuration screen if no Lenses are owned. This also fixes unowned Lenses showing as owned in the Lens selection screen.
- Fixed certain rocks in the Corpus Outpost tileset missing collision.
- Fixes towards edge-case where players could become stuck in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed the sound FX that the Sepulcrum plays when you’ve reached 5 kills transmitting to all other players in the squad, regardless of distance.
- Fixed random unlit large mass appearing in a room in the Corpus Gas City tileset (specifically in the Amalthea, Jupiter Spy mission).
- Fixed helix spin not properly resetting on sequential projectile shots, which caused corkscrew effect to look odd coming out of the barrel.
- Fixed material issues with the hives in the Hive Extermination Deimos bounties.
- Fixed Concealed Explosives not dealing explosive damage to nearby enemies when directly hit when equipped on Spira, Kunai, Hikou, Fusilai, or Despair.
- Fixed invisible platform over the crevasse in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed reticle turning and staying red in the Nihil boss fight while playing as Titania.
- Fixed enemy levels in regular missions appearing incorrect when a Quest is active on the same node.
- Fixed visual issues caused by maturing Companions in the Orbiter.
- Fixed the Incubator dome animation playing after selecting new companions or maturing them. Swapping will be instantaneous and no animation will be played as intended.
- Fixed the glow on the Skiajati’s pommel appearing when equipped with skins.
- Fixed choosing “none” as a companion in the Railjack Arsenal causing the camera to clip into the Arsenal itself. This also fixes the same thing happening when switching back and forth from the companion tab.
- Fixed crash related to Codex.
- Fixed rendering issues with the Palatine Syandana.
- Fixed Prime details (specifically the golden ring) persisting on skins equipped on the Soma Prime.
- Fixed multiple instances of an individual Prism appearing in your Profile.
- Fixed Mesa being unable to double jump after activating Peacemaker right after jumping.
- Fixed the Focus points earned during missions appearing in the End of Mission screen but not the total owned Focus points. Both should now be showing as intended.
- Fixed Articulas in a Gun Pose missing the actual weapon that is equipped.
- Fixed lighting for Kavats in the Codex looking all blown out.
- Fixed some lighting issues on foliage across certain tilesets.
- Fixed issues with text in the Railjack’s Tactical Map when using a Warframe that has Helminth abilities.
- Fixed some cases of enemies spawning inside/below the Cambion Drift map.
- Fixed underground areas in Cambion Drift colliding with surface level cliffs.
- Fixed Necramechs aiming sideways when moving to threats without having a valid target yet.
- Fixed numerous camera alignment issues when talking to Father, Mother, and Otak.
- Fixed the Bounty stage tracker UI in endless Bounties showing as complete on Round 2. It will now reset after completing each round as intended.
- Fixes to aid objective marker flow in Deimos.
- Fixed the Necramech Codex entry not showing what it drops (after Scanning).
- Fixed issues with Chat linking Necramech Mods.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Necramechs.
- Fixed issues with the Necramech icon and diorama when viewed in the Codex.
- Various fixes to lighting issues in Europa/Phobos and Sedna skyboxes.
- Fixed inability to equip Skins on the Catchmoon Primary Kitgun.
- Fixed constructing Xaku in the Foundry resulting in the hologram for the Mire appearing, rather than Xaku’s helmet.
- Fixed a frozen smoke/steam FX in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed Decoration placement issues where Decorations were snapping on all 3 axis when rotate is released.
- Fixed Spore Ephemera FX appearing as rectangles for Ash’s Bladestorm clones.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in Ghouls not spawning.
- Fixed Necramech Shocking Iron ability sound loop playing non-positionally when you Transfer out of the Necramech while ability is still active.
- Fixed an unpleasant, blinding, white flash as you load a level after skipping the fly in sequence.
- Fixed the Quassus and Gunsen gaining different Melee combo counters on first hit with the Slicing Feathers Stance. They will both have the same 3 combo counter hits now.
- Fixes and improvements to AI navigation and objective marker pathing in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed harsh water lines and misaligned waterfalls in the Deimos Horend tileset.
- Fixed overly shiny oil textures in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed running out of Secondary Weapon ammo while holding a Datamass resulting in switching to an invisible Primary Weapon.
- Fixed embedded Torid projectiles getting destroyed by incoming damage like an electrical Status Effect.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym’s Health bar UI overlapping with the Orbital Strike warning message.
- Fixed a case of Companions Moas spawning in the Arsenal floor and then falling when equipped.
- Fixed Kasio’s Rest Railjack Asteroid Base not actually firing missiles at you.
- Fixed Focus Lenses missing their Focus School icon when viewed in the Inventory screen.
- Fixed Helios struggling to Scan anything while you’re piloting a Necramech.
- Fixed rare cases where you could summon your Arch-Gun while in Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Ack & Brunt not fully unfolding when previewing it in the Arsenal.
- Fixed squadmate minimap icons appearing blue.
- Fixed inability to trade one of multiple copies of Detect Vulnerability Mod if they’re all maxed.
- Fixed the final mission on The Deadlock Protocol Quest not being completable (the boss fight with Protea).
- Fixed a potential crash with Clients playing as Grendel.
- Fixed a crash related to Drones.
- Fixed UI becoming unresponsive when holding down a button while using Fast Travel/Decoration mode in the Dojo.
- Fixed various issues with enemy navigation not working on the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed Mire melee input becoming unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue with the Subsume action on the Helminth sometimes losing player input.
- Fixed inability to equip Scrawls on the Infested K-Drive.
- Fixed Mission Mastery breakdown not displaying when viewing somebody’s Profile.
- Fixed text filepath showing for Medals.
- Fixed a progression stopper in Isolation Vault Bounties where enemy Necramech’s wouldnt respawn after a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed a couple crashes that could occur during a Disruption mission.
- Fixed a crash when Garuda activates her Bloodletting ability.
- Fixed a crash when casting Vauban’s Flechette Orb.
- Fixed re-naming Dojo Transporter after placing it causing it to disappear.
- Fixed the secondary Energy color option not appearing after polarizing Necramech and modular K-Drives.
- Fixed Khora Spectors only using her Strangle Dome and no other abilities.
- With the exception of Venari, as it is a tap and cycle ability. Venari will simply stick to her default attack mode.
- Fixed Tonkor requiring an Orokin Catalyst instead of an Exilus Adapter to unlock the Exilus slot.
- Fixed incorrect tutorial tips in the Heart of Deimos Quest.
- Fixed missing collision in some spots in the Deimos Tunnels Captura Scene.
- Fixed Focus Lens icons appearing stretched when awarded from a Bounty.
- Fixed a script error when offering an Eidolon Shard during a Teralyst Hunt Bounty.
- Fixed a script error when a Ghoul Devourer attempts to grapple you.
- Fixed a script error when the Treasurer spawns.
- Fixed a script error when throwing a Shock Spear in a Free Roam transition (Elevator, etc).
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Immolation ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts ability.
- Fixed a script error when reaching a new Mastery Rank.
- Fixed a script error when a Kubrow Pet uses Stalk.
- Fixed a script error when a Vasca Kavat uses Draining Bite.
- Fixed a script error when a Kavat uses Cat’s Eye.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute ability.
- Fixed rare script error when casting Wukong’s Primal Fury ability.
- Fixed a script error when deactivating Mesa’s Ballistic Battery ability.
- Fixed a script error when Corpus Rangers attempted to Melee smash you from the air.
- Fixed script error when picking up Vomvalyst energy buffs while on a K-Drive then dismounting, or mounting K-Drive while you have the buff.
- Fixed a script error when being attacked by the Profit-Taker.
- Fixed a script error when offering an Eidolon Shard during a Teralyst Hunt Bounty.
- Fixed script error that could occur during a Jordas Transmission.
- Fixed numerous script errors during Cambion Drift Excavation Bounties.
- Fixed script errors when Corrupted Vor spawns in the Void.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Null Star ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute ability.
- Fixed a script error when being hit by a glass shard in the Nightwave boss fight.
- Fixed a script error that would prevent Void Fissure gameplay logic from continuing after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during a True Master’s Font Blessing.
- Fixed a script error when Kela De Thaym deploys an Orbital Strike attack.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to rescue a Solaris target in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed script error related to Equinox’s Rest & Rage.
- Fixed script error related to looping firing animations.
- Fixed rare script error with Helminth interactions.
- Fixed numerous script errors when casting Necramech abilities.
- Fixed a script error related to saving Solaris United Agents in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when Vor spawns in the Void.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when playing a Hive mission.
Addressed a bug with the teleport height on the Cambion Drift Captura Scene.
Addressed issues with the Jugulus Mod Set cooldown.
Fixed the Necralisk door becoming black.
Fixed Warframes overlapping the Modding UI when Modding in a Town/Relay.
Addressed an issue where enemies not staying focused on the player when doing Finishers.
Download free Warframe update 1.94 on PS4 and Xbox One.