Warframe update 1.91 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Warframe 1.91 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes. In addition, Warframe update 1.91 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update added Heart of Deimos, character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Warframe version 1.91 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warframe 1.91 Patch Notes?
CONSOLE SPECIFIC NOTES
- Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed Necramech UI and regular weapon crosshair overlapping when attempting to access the Gear wheel via controller while in the Necramech.
- Fixed inability to exit the Shawzin with a controller if a key binding is changed since Start then becomes unbound.
- Fixed inability to quickly select the Secondary Emissive and Energy colors when attempting to customize Warframe/Weapon colour Appearance using the controller d-pad.
- Note on TennoGen Round 19 Part 1 on consoles: While we included PC Update 29.2.1, the Round 19 Part 1 TennoGen items that launched with it will not be in this interim update. This is primarily due to there being a very small window of time between the Round’s release on PC (Oct 1st) and our planned Cert send off to transfer and test the items. This process can take some time so we are unable to give you a clear timeline for launch, but we will share more information once we are in the later and final stages of preparing the bundle(s). Thank you for your patience!
As we’re now over a month post Heart of Deimos launch, Update and Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc.
THE OSCIRA SERIES
This series is dedicated to the first weapons new Tenno come across as they begin their Warframe journey. You can find all of these in the in-game Market!
OSCIRA ARMOR BUNDLE
Augment your Warframe with this Subtle and sturdy Armor set.
Jump into the future with the high-tech style of the Oscira Collection. Includes the Oscira Armor, Sugatra, and Syandana. Plus, Oscira skins for Pistol, Rifle, Staff, Throw blade, Bow, and Longsword.
All of these can be purchased outside of the Bundle/Collection:
- Oscira Staff Skin
- Oscira Pistol Skin
- Oscira Chest Plate
- Oscira Thrown Blade Skin
- Oscira Rifle Skin
- Oscira Bow Skin
- Oscira Leg Plates
- Oscira Shoulder Plates
- Oscira Longsword Skin
- Oscira Sugatra
- Oscira Syandana
SNAKE NECRAMECH SIGIL
This distinctive serpentine Sigil adds venomous menace to any Necramech. As a bonus, a Warframe compatible Snake Sigil is included when purchasing the snake Necramech Sigil!
SNAKE VOIDRIG SKIN
Rusty but trusty. This skin revives the glory of the legendary Old War Necramech, Snake.
*Find both the Snake Necramech Sigil and the Snake Voidrig Skin with the Necraloid Syndicate for Platinum in the Necralisk!
VELOCIPOD K-DRIVE SKINS
Transform your K-Drive into a Velocipod! You can choose Purple, Green, and White Velocipod variants – you can color customize the bodies to suit your liking of course, the difference between them being their unique eye designs!
*Find the Velocipod K-Drive Skins from Son’s Offerings for Standing in the Necralisk!
Xaku Round 1 Changes
Keeping within the realm of the “community-created Warframe” project, Xaku has received numerous changes based on your feedback! We welcome your feedback post launch in the official Dev Workshop.
We consider these changes “Round 1” with more to come in “Round 2” once that batch has been launched on PC to then bring over to Consoles via Cert. You can read more about Round 2 changes in its own official Dev Workshop here.
- Including AOE damage reduction as part of Xaku’s Passive.
- How it will work: AOE damage will simply take a 25% damage reduction (75% while The Vast Untime is active).
- Currently, Xaku’s Passive provides a chance that incoming projectiles will fail to hit the warframe at all, instead going right through. But does not include any protection from enemy AOE damage. For example, if a Bombard shot a rocket at Xaku, the projectile itself would have a 25% chance to pass through them and deal no damage (75% with The Vast Untime), but the explosion following would have the full effect. With this change, Xaku’s Passive additionally grants them 25% damage reduction on the following AOE explosion from that rocket. That’s increased to 75% when Xaku is running around bare bones!
- We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’ by removing the 50% resistance of Void damage on Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies – a long desired request for Void damage.
- Currently, Void damage is relatively ineffective against Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies which greatly limits the use of Xata’s Whisper on Grineer and Infested enemies. In an effort to give it (and Void damage in general) more utility across enemy categories, we are removing this resistance so that it aligns with its neutral effectiveness against the other enemy types. It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance.
Grasp of Lohk:
- Increasing the speed at which enemies are disarmed so that it occurs earlier in the casting animation. Also increasing the casting animation speed overall.
- Currently, the point of when enemies are disarmed once Grasp of Lohk is cast is far too delayed.
- Increased Grasp of Lohk’s disarming range from 8m to 15m.
- Not to be confused with firing range, this increase allows a bigger berth for choosing victims to disarm with Grasp of Lohk.
- Allowing Grasp of Lohk to be recast.
- How it will work: Any existing Grasp of Lohk weapons will simply be replaced by the new cast up to the maximum amount of targets.
- Currently, once Grasp of Lohk is cast, you are locked with the weapons that were grabbed until the end of the ability’s duration. This is obviously limiting if the ability was cast with undesired effect. To counteract this limitation, we are adding the option to recast with the added benefit of resetting the ability’s duration and disarming a new set of enemies where/when desired.
- Increased the audible distance of Xaku’s weapon sounds in the Grasp of Lohk ability use.
The Lost: Deny
- Adding synergy between Deny and Grasp of Lohk that increases Deny’s damage output.
- How it will work: The number of weapons orbiting Xaku from Grasp of Lohk act as a damage multiplier for Deny’s Void beam. For example: If you have 4 weapons orbiting Xaku, Deny’s damage will be granted a 5x multiplier.
- Increasing the casting speed of Deny.
The Vast Untime:
- Removing the Energy drain and keeping it a duration based ability.
- Currently, the Energy drain on top of its casting cost and duration is far too restrictive and punishing.
- Adding Synergy between The Vast Untime and all of Xaku’s other abilities.
- How it will work: Emphasis on “Untime”, when Xaku is in their skeletal form their other active abilities’ duration will become frozen in time. Once The Vast Untime expires, the duration of those active abilities resume. This was suggested in our feedback readings and we quite enjoyed the play on the ‘untime’ theme and the added benefit to Xaku overall! We feel that since this no longer has an Energy drain, and that it halts the timer on other abilities, the energy demands of Xaku’s kit will be significantly lessened.
- Note: This will not apply to Helminth abilities and abilities from other Warframes from Helminth subsuming.
- Fixed Deny having poor hit detection on ragdolled or suspended enemies.
- Fixed targets affected by Accuse have inconsistent hit detection based on weapon type (beam, bolt, etc).
- Fixed a case of dealing self damage via Xata’s Whisper.
- Fixed Xaku’s base slow of The Vast Untime being 50% instead of intended 15% at Level 2. As reported here!
- Fixed Xaku’s Grasp of Lohk ability targeting phantom enemies in the Ambulas boss fight.
Marked for Death Changes:
A bit of history on the Marked for Death changes that occured on PC is necessary to fully understand where it stands now on PS4:
Post-Heart of Deimos launch:
With Marked for Death out in the wild and being experimented, it was apparent to not be working as intended by overwhelmingly nuking enemies left, right, and center when combined with certain loadouts and due to certain bugs. To fully understand the intent of changes below, let’s revisit what the ‘Marked for Death’ Helminth Infusion is: Stun an enemy; a portion of the next damage you deal to it will be dealt to all enemies around it.
It’s important to note that the description mentions ‘a portion of the next damage’, which was always our intent, meaning changes and fixes were made to address. We also recognized that the players who brought this forward also had the understanding that it needed to be addressed. So with that in mind, we proceeded with the following Marked for Death changes that went live with PC’s Update 29.1.0 and are now live on PS4 with this update:
- Fixed Mods applying twice to the Marked for Death Damage portion dealt in the AOE.
- Fixed base Damage using the Health/Shield Damage dealt and not capped at the Health+Shield the target had prior (e.g. enemy with 5 Health gets hit by 100 damage, and 100 damage is shared in AOE. It should just be the 5).
- Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad. The desired strategy we wanted was players prioritizing tank units like Heavy Gunners to do AOE clears since heavy units have more Health than normal, thus the radial AOE would likely be lethal, not just normal units. This issue combined with numerous bugs of Mods stacking meant this was way over powered. A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power is targeting high-Health enemies to do radial damage to weaker enemies.
- Removed Critical Chance from Marked for Death radial AOE.
- Capped Damage multiplier stat to 75% and normalized Damage type mults.
- Here’s an example of normalized Damage type: if the Damage you deal is 0.5 Impact, 0.4 Slash, 0.3 Heat that sums to 1.2x but after normalizing they become 0.42 Impact, 0.33 Slash, 0.25 Heat.
- Fixed Marked for Death with Arcane Trickery equipped triggering invisibility almost every time, because each enemy hit by the AoE has its own 15% chance to activate Arcane Trickery.
Post-PC Update 29.1.0:
We posted our Dev Workshop explaining what had occurred with Marked for Death (which you can read here for full details). Quick summary: Based on community feedback and our own testing, we realized that the hammer was swung too hard on the changes in Update 29.1.0 – (compounded by the major fixes). The scenario we had re-balanced Marked For Death around was too rare to be useful and satisfying. We knew that the conversation was not over on Marked For Death, and we committed to taking another look to hopefully restore balance to this ability. So:
We changed Marked for Death to start its base damage at 75%, which will cap at 150% with Mods. Since the ‘Damage Type In = Damage Type Out’, this will scale well with certain damage types, specifically ones with DOTS s which is what we envision.
The above change was launched with PC Update 29.2.0, which we grabbed for this interim update. Meaning that the base damage increase changes are indeed live!
Necramech Changes & Fixes:
- Necramech’s can no longer interact with Ramparts or hack Alarm Towers in the Plains of Eidolon.
- This fixes a functionality loss when interacting with a Rampart while in a Necramech and hacking issues specifically with the Plains Alarm Tower.
- We have adjusted the Necramech Drop tables to have a mix of Mods in the Necraloid Syndicate as well as on Necramechs outright.
- Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!
- Currently there is a 3 minute cooldown on every use of the Necramech Summon Gear item. We’ve changed the cooldown behavior of the Necramech Summon to reflect the following:
- If the player’s Necramech is still active, then the Necramech Summon only has a 10 second cooldown. Summoning it this way will move the Necramech to the player’s desired position but NOT restore its Health/Shields/Energy.
- If the player’s Necramech has been destroyed, then the Necramech Summon has a 3 minute cooldown, and will have its Health/Shields/Energy refilled on summon.
- Reduced the Necramech’s Shocking Iron ability sound loop.
- Changed ‘Necramech Deflection’ Mod name to ‘Necramech Redirection’ since we use Redirection for Max Shield Mods.
- Fixed summoned Necramech’s not having their Modded values when summoned again after dying.
- This was an issue before the cooldown changes.
- Fixed summoned Client Necramech’s having 0 Energy when summoned again after dying.
- This was an issue before the cooldown changes.
- Fixed rare case of a player’s Warframe ceasing to exist after Transferring into a Necramech, resulting in an inability to Transference back into your Warframe.
- Fixed personal Necramech losing all functionality after Transferring into a fallen Necramech and then summoning your own Necramech.
- Fixed ability to interrupt the Necramech ground slam attack with another ground slam attack or normal melee attack.
- Fixed Client Necramech’s appearing to run in place after Transferring out of the Necramech with forward momentum.
- Fixed the Necramech appearing crushed around an Excalibur when viewed via Look Link or Mod Link.
- Fixed the Necramech model clipping/overlapping with the Upgrade screen when accessed in a Hub/Town.
- Fixed Necramech weapon appearing blurry after Transferring into a summoned Necramech before the weapon opening animation finishes.
- Fixed becoming stuck mid-Transference when attempting to exit your Necramech while going through Deck 12 in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed inability to Operator Void Dash after getting nullified by a Necramech during the Isolation Vault Bounty.
- Fixed ability to bypass the Plains of Eidolon and Cambion Drift perimeters with a Necramech. This also fixes the ability to summon a Necramech when out of bounds.
- Fixed ability to ignore teleport volumes and walk along lake-beds with the Necramech by keeping constant forward momentum in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed the Host Necramech UI getting overlapped if a Client squadmate exits their Necramech.
- Fixes towards blank ‘Mission Progress’ screen when viewed while in a Necramech.
- Still some issues with going from Warframe > Operator > then to Necramech.
- Fixed fallen Necramech’s Guard Mode ability not functioning, and instead just draining Energy.
- Fixed recolouring the Arquebex changing colours of attached Necramech in preview.
- Fixed applying Forma to the Necramech Arquebex not showing the Polarity right away until you relog.
- Fixed inability to purchase additional Config Slots for Necramech and Arquebex.
- Fixed Arquebex model not displaying properly when viewed via Look Link or Mod Link.
- Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot.
- Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Update. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.
- Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.
- Fixed friendly Necramech nullification disabling Warframe Invisibility and Banish abilities.
- Fixed fallen Necramech’s on Cambion Drift being Rank 0 for Clients.
- Fixed ability to install an Umbra Forma on a Necramech. No need for this as no Umbra Necramech Mods exist!
- Fixed Necramech Ammo regeneration speed not changing per weapon equipped.
- Fixed inability to swap the 9th Necramech Mod Slot Polarity due to the UI thinking it’s an Aura.
- Fixed ability to enter a closed Isolation Vault via Necramech without getting teleported out. Included in this are fixes towards preventing Summoning the Necramech outside valid boundaries.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the Necramech Embellishments without owning a Necramech.
- Fixed a crash when casting the Necramech’s Storm Shroud ability.
- Fixed a crash when casting the Necramech’s Necraweb ability.
Sepulcrum Changes & Fixes:
- Decreased the unguided flight time of the Alt Fire on launch from 0.06s to 0.03secs.
- Decreased the unguided flight time of the Alt Fire smoothing from 1s to 0.4secs.
- This makes the Alt Fire projectile start to hone in on their targets faster and curve more acutely towards them.
- Decreased Alt Fire re-arming delay from 0.2s to 0.01secs.
- This decreases the time between being able to lock onto additional targets after the first.
- Increased max lock distance from 60m to 80m.
- Increased loose lock distance from 80m to 100m.
- This increases the distance you can lock onto targets with Alt Fire from 60m to 80m, and lock won’t be lost unless the targets move beyond 100m.
- Fixed cases of the Sepulcrum Alt Fire not properly targeting enemies.
Helminth Railjack Resources and Bile Changes:
Original Dev Workshop can be found here.
There will be a reduction in the batches of Railjack Resource Costs across the board required to yield Helminth Secretions.
The changes are as follows:
||Reduction as a %
Additionally, anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox after the Update date. We’ll let you know in this thread once the Inbox script has completed – stay tuned!
- Please Note: If you met the criteria above when we accidentally ran the script on consoles and received an Inbox message with broken file paths and the resources, congrats! You got the grab bag early and have hopefully been enjoying your new Helminth snacks before this script was intended to run. A PSA was posted to explain the above and to inform that we will indeed be running the script again for the accounts that meet the criteria. Essentially, those who did not meet the criteria at the time that the first script was completed (Tuesday, September 29th at 4:35 PM ET), will receive the grab bag of resources in a script that will run once the update is live. Those who already received it in the first run will not get a second one.
To give players more options for the Bile Secretion, we are adding the following components as feedable to Helminth to create Bile:
- Antiserum Fragment x 900
- Javlok Capacitor x 7
- Nav Coordinates x 65*
General Helminth Changes & Fixes:
- Helminth now shows you a locked status when you sit in the chair with a Warframe whose ability you’ve already Subsumed (stops player confusion).
- Added Helminth Ability videos on hover of the respective abilities.
- Disabled Ordis Transmissions while in the Helminth screen. Our trusty Cephalon must be shielded from this room.
- There is now an ‘Incomplete’ tab on the Helminth to show you which abilities you have not Subsumed.
- Fixed rare case of getting forced-logged out of Warframe when attempting to Subsume a Warframe to the Helminth under poor Network conditions. As reported here.
- Fixed losing weapon functionality if Octavia had Shooting Gallery (Mesa Subsume) active and casted one of her other abilities.
- Fixed getting stuck in an inescapable UI loop when attempting to Rename Helminth from the specific console (just inside the door) if you try to submit an invalid name.
- Fixed losing weapon functionality when casting Resonator on a Warframe other than Octavia (Subsumed).
- Fixed getting double prompted to Rush a Subsume if you rejected the first prompt and then went to Feed the Helminth.
- Fixed being able to fire your weapon during Undertow or Danse Macabre if active while certain abilities inherited from Helminth expire.
- Fixed Atlas’ Rumblers no longer Petrifying enemies in radius when casting Rumblers if you replace the Petrify ability via Subsumed ability.
- Fixed a crash when hovering over the Roar ability in the Upgrade screen on a Hildryn which had Balefire replaced by Roar via Helminth.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when sitting in the Helminth chair with poor connection quality.
- Fixed Infested Mobility buff effects never ending when under Rank 3.
- Fixed Infested Mobility not being affected by Strength like the Arsenal stat screen claims.
- Fixed Infusing a new ability via the Helminth to Config D, E, or F not showing the ability has been applied until the player loads into a mission.
- Fixed Titania’s Tribute HUD not working if Razorwing was overwritten via Helminth.
- Fixed rare case of the UI showing that you have the exact Secretion % required but won’t let you perform the action. This was due to rounding values in the back end that aren’t visible in the UI.
- Fixed missing check mark beside recently earned Helminth Rank until you close and re-open the Helminth interface.
- Fixed Helminth ability ‘Perspicacity’ not functioning after using a Cipher or manual Hack. As reported here!
- Fixed an issue with the sound of casting Roar on a Warframe that has the ability Infused.
- Fixed the Ability screen not updating after using Helminth until you go into a mission or use the Arsenal.
- Fixed ability to purchase multiple unnecessary copies of the Helminth Segment.
- Fixed an issue where Warframes would flicker if you stayed in the Orbiter while they completed their Subsume and queued another.
- Fixed the interaction of Limbo’s Cataclysm and Tesla Nervos (via Helminth Subsumed) dealing more than the normal amount of damage.
Deimos Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier – it is now a ~18% drop chance.
- Fixed issues with the Purify Deimos Bounty, where the ‘samples’ UI will decrease from 35-15 when a Host migrates. However, the collected amount doesn’t reflect this switch and will be greater than the UI limit indicates.
- Fixed Garv and his Grineer hooligans not de-spawning after doing a Bounty such as Anomaly Retrieval or Core Samples. This results in multiple Garv’s in the Cambion Drift when doing back to back Bounties.
- Fixed another case of Deimos Bounty Bonus objective UI appearing in a different language. As reported here!
- Fixed the Isolation Bounty objective not properly updating upon the second Vault’s completion.
- Fixed T5 Bounty Rewards on Deimos sometimes giving lower Mother Tokens than T4 Bounties.
- Fixed an issue where the Vault extraction marker can appear above ground after finishing a Vault Bounty.
- Fixed continued issues with Steel Path Deimos Bounty rewards not issuing the correct amount of Mother Tokens.
- Fixed a matchmaking exploit related to Isolation Vaults.
- Fixed Clients always hitting a fade-to-black teleport volume when entering the Isolation Vault.
- Fixed some Client players seeing the same identical Fass symbol on the Isolation Vault doors.
- Fixed Isolation Vault Esophage waypoint lingering after having left the Vault.
- Fixed Clients unable to re-activate the Bait Station if the Bait is lost during an Isolation Vault Bounty.
- Fixed ability to grab numerous Concoctions if all squadmates trigger the context action at the same time during an Isolation Vault Bounty.
Infested Companion Fixes:
- Fixed many cases where the Sly Vulpaphyla wouldn’t respect cooldowns, would fail to trigger, or would result in Client FX not getting cleaned up.
- Fixed inability to swap Polarities via Forma on Infested Companions.
- Fixed the name of newly Gilded Infested Companions not appearing in the Arsenal.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- An accumulation of Community and Developer feedback have brought forth a handful of Avichea changes and fixes:
- A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Tranq rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.
- Avicheas now correctly fly in circles around the spawn call area once they reach it instead of hovering directly above it, sometimes widely out of range.
- This brings Avicheas in line with other flying animals like the Sawgaw, where they fly closer to the call point and land near it.
- Diversified ambient Avichea encounters so that they can either be encountered flying around an area or low down perched on the ground.
- Previously ambient Avicheas were only found flying high in the sky, which could easily be missed to the busy eyes.
- Increased the spawn chances of ambient Avichea encounters.
- Improvements towards Avichea animations.
- This also fixes cases of ambiently spawned Avichea’s ‘slowly ascending to the heavens’.
- Fixed Avicheas (and Mergoos) not flying away when gunfire is nearby.
- Birds do as birds do – Warframe ain’t no different! Being stealthy is key for catching these animals.
- Updated Deimos Mutagen and Antigen descriptions to indicate which animal they are designated for (Predasite vs Vulpaphyla).
- Fixed some Conservation trail start points appearing under the endocrine goo in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed inability to move, shoot, switch weapons or use Warframe abilities after hitting a dissolving corpse with the Infested Ebisu or Spari Spear whilst fishing.
- Potential fix towards a script error caused by Sly Vulpaphyla Survival Instinct triggering.
- Fixed the default icons for Mutagen and Antigen samples in the Predasite/Vulpaphyla Revivification menu (Son at Necralisk) being swapped.
Fishing Changes & Fixes:
- Improved spawn rate of Fish in the Cambion Drift to be closer to past Free Roam behaviour. You should generally have a maximum time between fish of ~15 seconds instead of ~50 seconds.
- We welcome your feedback if even further changes are needed!
- Reduced the number of Fish parts required per Daughter Exocrine Assignment from 3 down to 2. This brings Daughters economy in line with Son, where the max number of requested parts is 2.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Fish spawning in the same spot over and over if you didn’t move.
- Fixed throwing your Fishing Spear into Mag’s Magnetize can lead to temporary or complete loss of functionality.
- Fixed some jittery hands animations that play throughout the Fishing Spear throw+recall sequence.
- Fixed Fish Bait falling through the water in the cave during ‘Fish For Clues Phase 1 of the Profit-Taker Heist.
- Fixed a case where Clients might take out the Fishing Spear but not be able to catch Fish.
- Fixed a script error when Fishing in a Free Roam mission and a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed a script error when leaving Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon when you never took out the Fishing spear.
- Fixed a script error when equipping the Fishing Spear in a non-Fishing mission.
- Fixed some various script errors that sometimes resulted in an inability to catch Fish.
- Improved diagnostics for bugs in the Corpus Researcher Cambion Drift Bounty.
- Optimizations towards the Deimos Drop Pod spotlight in the Cambion Drift.
- Optimized performance of several user interfaces including the Nightwave and Void Relic Refinement screens.
- Optimized download of some parts of Warframe.
- Optimized assets within parts of Deimos to improve performance.
- Optimized assets in Deimos’ skybox to improve performance.
- Made a few micro-optimizations to HUD Damage indicators.
- Made some micro-optimizations to HUD rendering.
- Made a large number of small optimizations to the UI system.
- Made a micro-optimization when opening the Inventory screen.
- Made a micro-optimization for Melee ground slams.
- Fixed the Sly Vulpaphyla’s Survival Instinct FX causing a performance dip due to its visual distortion. As reported here!
- Fixed memory leak in UI system that could cause a crash when chilling in the Helminth chair.
General Weapon Changes:
- Removed Punch Through on the Trumna Alt Fire projectile.
- The main feature of the Alt Fire is the radial attack on each bounce, and Punch Through can make it disappear through geometry. Disabling on the projectile only allows Punch Through to be used with the Primary Fire without affecting the Alt Fire.
- Increased Heavy Attack projectiles from 35 to 76
- Also fixed Quassus Heavy Attack projectiles being slowed down to 15% of their original speed after punching through an enemy.
- Reduced horizontal spread of projectiles
- Quassus throws 12 projectiles with a pretty wide horizontal spread, spreading the Damage across multiple targets. Individual damage was not where we wanted it. Increasing it over 100%, narrowing the spread and making sure it will hit additional targets after passing through, increases its lethality to intended levels.
- Decreased projectile spread of Multishot projectiles
- Increased projectile speed from 59 to 79
- Decreasing spread from Multishot and increasing the projectile speed makes landing headshots with all the projectiles a bit easier.
Character Shader Changes:
We have made significant enhancements to probe-based lighting. The results of this are dynamic objects receive better quality lighting, and metals are more responsive. Additionally, objects should now look more grounded in their environments.
- Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.
- The Gas Status Effect was unintended – should only be administering Slash.
- Reduced drop chance of Pherliac Pods Blueprint for Deimos Juggernaut to 5%.
- The ‘Awakening’ cinematic now supports translated subtitles.
- Added Ether Daggers to Simaris’ Offerings for players who might have sold theirs.
- Improvements towards Operator eye textures and shading to look less flat. Look, look with your special eyes!
- Blueprints and Entrati Tokens will now appear closer to the top of the End of Mission Reward section when ordered by ‘Importance’, instead of being buried under Mods and Resources.
- General polish and cleanup of sounds in the Arsenal to remove unintended sounds.
- Respective Rifle/Shotgun Skins can now be equipped on Primary Kitguns – including Deluxe Shotgun Skins!
- Tombfinger and Rattleguts are Rifles, and Catchmoon is a Shotgun. (Gaze is neither as it’s classified as a Beam weapon)
- Isolation Vault reward tables have been added to warframe.com/droptables!
Expand spoilers to see full list of fixes
- Fixed Ash’s Shuriken not being affected by Ability Strength, as reported here.
- Fixed missing Standing icon when viewing the eidolon Hunt Bounty with Konzu.
- Fixed screens overlapping when purchasing a Glyph.
- Fixed an issue where the “swap polarity” functionality would be broken on weapons that had only ever done no-op Polarizations.
- Fixed the Quassus leaving you “unarmed” after using heavy attacks.
- Fixed a section in the Ustara Crater within the Orb Vallis that resulted in your Warframe turning invisible, the minimap changing, and enemies not attacking you.
- Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.
- Fixed camera clipping near the gates to Cetus in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed some badly lit and set doors in the Orokin Derelicts.
- Fixed Clem and other friendly NPCs sometimes spawning in the ceiling.
- Fixed camera alignment issues when opening the Arsenal as the Operator in a Town/Relay.
- Fixed default Pet being shown for a quick second when swapping Pets quickly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed dark spots in the Corpus OutPost skybox.
- Fixed slight text overlap in the Eidolon Hunt Bounty objective UI.
- Fixed Assault missions not failing when the timer runs out.
- Fixed issues with hybrid Companions appearing in the Market when viewing certain items.
- Fixed some Look Link issues and diorama issues with the new Companions (mismatching tails, for example).
- Fixed a few issues with the teleport height on the Cambion Drift Captura Scene.
- Fixed Jugulus Mod Set cooldown not being present in the HUD buff section.
- Fixed the Necralisk door becoming black and see through after using fast travel.
- Fixed Warframes overlapping the Modding UI when Modding in a Town/Relay.
- Fixed Clients seeing double Markers in Capture missions.
- Fixed Disruption Key UI appearing as a filepath in the Round 2 UI.
- Fixed issues with missing Granum Void portals when a certain spawn tile is used in the Remastered Corpus Ship.
- Fixed Battacor’s Alt Fire damage being the same whether fired with 1 charge or 3.
- Fixed Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw buff stacking indefinitely after jumping into a teleport volume.
- Fixed incorrect Bounty UIs after a host Migration.
- Fixed ‘Botanist’ being missing from the Codex and unlinkable in Chat.
- Fixed Railjack Avionics not being displayed correctly in the EoM screen.
- Fixed the Boar not having a reload sound.
- Fixed the Entrati Audience Chamber room not being an option to be set as a Spawn room for Dojos.
- Fixed Audio ducking staying on if you enter the Arsenal as an Operator.
- Fixed some Sentinel and Moa Weapon types not getting affected by Magazine related Mods (notably Helstrum).
- Fixed Antigen recipes having underlapping text in the Foundry.
- Fixed many weapon Components having ill fitting text in the Foundry.
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Desert Skate does not remove the prior deployed Desert Skate.
- Fixed the Corinth Prime Blueprint using the wrong icon for the Corinth Prime Stock.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb spawning underground as reported here.
- Fixed an issue where pausing during extraction can lead to issues as reported here.
- Fixed several high priority chat issues relating to loss of functionality.
- Fixed inability to log into Warframe if you didn’t own a Kubrow Companion.
- Fixes towards Exalted weapons not being equipped when viewed via Look Link or Mod Link.
- Fixed a Revenant functionality loss if Reave is cast on an enemy who is both Enthralled and Blood Altared.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to return to the Necralisk while a Corpus Survivors encounter activates.
- Fixed a crash if a Host migration occurred during a K-Drive race.
- Fixed a crash when encountering a Rescue objective in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixes towards a crash that occurred when a Treasurer spawned during a Corpus Ship Defense mission
- Fixes towards a crash that could occur in a Survival mission when choosing to return to the Orbiter.
- Fixed numerous bugs that could occur after a Host migration, including starting on a Free Roam mission, Host-migrating, returning to Town/Hub, and then returning to the Free Roam landscape.
- Fixed cases of Revenant’s Reave hitting ragdolled enemies multiple times in rapid succession, potentially insta-killing them.
- Added Developer Note: To get into specifics, once an enemy was ragdolled you actually hit their proxies, and each AI has a dozenish or so proxies, you get healed for each hit, easily making it a full heal and instakill for each ragdolled enemy. So you were getting ’12’ for the price of ‘1’ enemy, which is clearly unintended.
- Fixed Heavy Gunners unintentionally having almost triple their Armor since Heart of Deimos. This change accidently occurred when changing Garv’s Armor value as they use the same back end. As reported here!
- Fixed Wyrm Residue not surviving a Host migration.
- Fixed inability to Trade “Trapezium Xenorhast” and “Cabochon Embolos”.
- Fixed ragdolling enemies not taking additional Slash Status from being hit while debuffed by Garuda’s Seeking Talons.
- Fixed enemies able to apply hostile Status Effects through Mag’s “held” variant of Magnetize despite the projectiles never actually reaching you.
- Fixed Deimos Carnis and Deimos Carnis Rex not awarding kill Affinity.
- Fixed stacking Deimos Saxum FX for Clients – should be easier to see around these boys now!
- Fixed missing Phaedra Magazine when used as a Heavy Weapon.
- Fixed Ivara’s Concentrated Arrow Augment not disabling Multishot when used in the Simulacrum or viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Nora Night Transmission having too much visual noise.
- Fixed a case where Latrox Une wouldn’t spawn if Garv’s encounter happened before it, and Garv was still around.
- Fixed inability to progress past the first mission of Saya’s Vigil Quest when replaying it.
- Fixed parts of the HUD breaking after attempting to open the main menu during a ‘Mission Complete’ animation (going from Free Roam to Town/Hub). As reported here!
- Fixed ability to clip through wall meshes via Operator Transference.
- Fixes towards players unable to launch Archwing after multiple Transference activations.
- Fixed certain Warframe abilities (Mesa’s Shattered Shield, Mag’s Magnetize) that create reflecting bullets counting towards hits that increase the Hata-Satya Critical Chance buff. Only hits performed by Soma Prime should increase the Hata-Satya Critical Chance buff.
- Fixed Smeeta Kavat’s Mischief ability, Carnis Mod Set bonus, and Survival Instinct modifying evasion incorrectly, and instead acting as a debuff as opposed to the proper buff.
- Fixed Limbo not gaining Energy from enemies killed in the Rift.
- Fixed spot-loading when previewing Revivification combinations with Son in the Necralisk.
- Fixed certain Excavation spawns not scaling in level with the rest of the enemies.
- Fixed Mining, Fishing or Conservation marking the Free Roam node as completed before the Bounty is done.
- Fixed Scan Aquatic Lifeforms Mod sometimes not revealing fish on Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon. As reported here!
- Fixed cases where the Hata-Satya Mod HUD buff may remain on screen, and not resetting if you enter bleedout in the middle of a casting animation.
- Fixed missing the Entrati Rank up cutscene if you opened the pause menu right before the cutscene starts.
- Fixed Parvos Granum appearing visually blown out in some cases.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Relay Captura Scene having too many NPCs.
- Fixed Nidus’ infestation not applying color properly. As reported here!
- Fixed Vauban’s coattails missing the PBR treatment. He should match/blend much better now! As reported here!
- Fixed an issue where you could not release an animal in the Necralisk if you had no Daily Standing left.
- Fixed erroneous text descriptions telling players things exist in the ‘Derelicts’ and that Vor’s Prize is related to Pluto.
- Fixed the main menu saying ‘Deimos’ where it should have said Necralisk while in the Syndicates menu.
- Fixed Cortege prompting to install a Gravimag first as opposed to a Catalyst. This weapon comes with a Gravimag pre-installed, it will only ask you for a Catalyst if you wish to add one.
- Fixed Protea’s Dispensary minimap icon not disappearing if you’re not in the same tile when the ability expires.
- Fixed missing ‘Hide Owned’ Toggle for the Necralisk Oddities Offerings.
- Fixed missing ‘Owned’ icons for the Necralisk Oddities Offerings if you owned only 1 of the item.
- Fixed artifacting visuals in the Cambion Drift Wyrm debris puddles.
- Fixes towards Deimos Carnis enemies lingering on the ceiling too long when they should be attacking.
- Fixed Wisp not reflecting visual customizations in her Abilities diorama screen.
- Fixed Chat Linked Reflex Guard Mod appearing as its old version (Parry Chance).
- Fixed a terrain hole in the Orb Vallis. As reported here!
- Fixed in-game search not supporting some Turkish characters; including store Offerings, Inventory and especially Chat Link.
- Fixed grammatical errors in Executioner Garesh’s Codex description.
- Fixes towards failing to match-make while in a Town/Hub.
- Fixes towards failing to match-make after accepting to replay Saya’s Vigil Quest.
- Fixed inability to Chat Link Rivens.
- Fixed changing from Cooperative Loadout to Conclave Loadout in the Simulacrum Arsenal not allowing you to switch back to your Cooperative Loadout.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons not being visible on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed inability to progress through some Corpus/Grineer Invasion missions due to an inability to enter the portal, and just getting put through a never ending loop that goes nowhere.
- Fixed Carnis Set Mods not functioning for both Host or Client players.
- Fixed cases where Limbo’s Banish could be cast with 0 Energy.
- Fixed the Soma Prime’s Hata-Satya Mod not respecting Multishot for Clients.
- Fixed ability to apply Status Effects to the Deimos Saxum before Femurs have been broken. Femurs must be destroyed first before Status Effects will affect the Saxum.
- Fixed Zymos seeking swarms not being able to critically hit.
- Fixed Zymos not spitting out the homing spore projectiles after the headshot explosion triggers for Clients.
- Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror Damage Capture Multiplier/Projectile Damage not matching ability screen numbers in the Arsenal.
- Fixed ability to go under the floor with a combination of Transference and Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed the Latrox Une ‘upload’ phase skipping if there’s a Host migration while collecting samples for Latrox Une.
- Fixed the Deimos Claw Skin not applying properly to the Keratinos.
- Fixed a section in the Harindi Crater within the Orb Vallis that resulted in your Warframe turning invisible, the minimap changing, and enemies not attacking you.
- Fixed inability to spawn Deimos Saxum/Deimos Saxum Rex in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Tokens appearing in End of Mission screen with common items. Should now appear above regular Resources and Mods.
- Fixed Khora appearing mangled in the End of Mission screen diorama.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility ability aggressively color grading your surroundings – very noticeable in the Cambion Drift when your Energy color is neon green (lol).
- Fixed towards the Necralisk door opening animation playing when the door is already open.
- Fixed Inbox Gift messages not displaying the amount of items Gifted (ie 5 Forma, etc).
- Fixed the Gear Wheel overlapping the Void Fissure End of Mission Reward screen.
- Fixed Credits Icon appearing slightly larger than intended in the End of Mission screen,
- Fixes towards poor Extraction waypoint pathing in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed Paris bow 3D draw sound not cutting off when bow is fully drawn.
- Fixed some spot-loading that would occur when selecting an Infested Companion in the Arsenal.
- Fixed possible spot-loading when going into a Town/Relay/Hub.
- Fixed clipping through the wall when switching between Titania’s Razorwing and Operator.
- Fixed Knockdowns by Deimos Therid leaving you unable to shoot or use abilities for about 5 seconds.
- Fixed issue that stopped Pressure Point and its derivatives from not applying to Quassus Heavy Attack projectiles.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators disappearing if Loki’s Switch Teleport is cast on them.
- Fixed the Shedu not using the Heavy Weapon aim poses.
- Fixed enemies not staying focused on the player when doing Finishers. Enemies won’t attack/shoot while a Finisher is happening, but they also won’t storm off as if nothing is happening.
- Fixed the Jugulus Mod Set description not explaining the stun mechanic.
- For example, Jugulus Carapace now reads: Slam attacks manifest Tendrils to lash enemies within 3m stunning them for 3s and dealing 25 Puncture damage. Cooldown 12s”.
- Fixed a script error related to Syandanas that open/close in certain situations.
- Fixed a script error potentially related to Hildryn’s Pillage ability.
- Fixed a script error when leaving Cambion Drift while Infested Drop Pod reinforcements encounter activates.
- Fixed numerous script errors when encountering Latrox Une in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed a script error related to having Hildryn’s Balefire active while transitioning from Free Roam to Hub/Town.
- Fixing a script error with the Railjack Tactical Menu.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed a script error when equipping an Infested Companion.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a squad while someone else is fishing.
- Fixed a script error that could occur with Khora and Venari.
- Fixed a script error when playing Eidolon hunts.
- Fixed a script error when offering an Eidolon Shard during a Teralyst Hunt Bounty.
- Fixed a script error when a Ghoul Devourer attempts to grapple you.
- Fixed a script error when the Treasurer spawns.
- Fixed a script error when throwing a Shock Spear in a Free Roam transition (Elevator, etc).
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Immolation ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts ability.
Download free Warframe update 1.90 onPS4 and Xbox One.