- Sisters of Parvos
- Sisters of Parvos Weapons
- Sisters of Parvos Ephemeras
- Hound Companions
- Yareli + Yareli Quest – Waverider
- New Kuva Lich Weapons
- Lich Additions, Changes & Fixes
- Void Storm Rewards Update & New Tenet Melee Weapons
- New TennoGen Bundles
- New Ember Pyraxis Skin
- New Syndicate Offerings
- New Steel Path Honors
- Steel Path & Loot Changes
- Melee / Primary Balance Changes
- Helminth Updates
- Companion System Simplification
- Damage Resistance Mod Math Changes
- New Deimos Enemy: Jugulus Rex
- New Warframe Augments
SISTERS OF PARVOS
Parvos Granum’s days of collecting grain are far behind him. His newest grand achievement, born of technology and a desire for family, has finally come to fruition. Modeled with the latest in Corpus advancements, the Sisters of Parvos are ready to claim their Sectors and your lives.
The Kuva Lich system, originally introduced in the Old Blood update on Halloween of 2019, has expanded to introduce a new faction! The Sisters of Parvos update will bring your own personal Corpus adversary to the Origin System. Those acquainted with the Kuva Lich system will find familiarity with the Sisters of Parvos, but with a full Corpus experience!
A new cinematic awaits those who have finished The Call of The Tempestarii and The War Within…
Below is a breakdown of how to obtain a Sister from beginning to end:
First, one must not have an active Kuva Lich, meaning a Kuva Lich and Sister cannot actively be hunting you at the same time – it’s one or the other! Once you are free from the grips of your Kuva Lich (the process is faster now, see below) it’s time to enter The Granum Void!
To be deemed worthy of a Sister, you must enter the Granum Void found on Corpus Ship tilesets. By using a Zenith Granum Crown at a Golden Hand Tribute you will enter Parvos Granum’s pocket of the Void to battle Errant Specters. By reaching at least Rank 1 within the Granum Void you will call a Sister.
Once back in the Corpus Ship a Candidate will spawn within the level! The player who downs the Candidate will be the one eligible to Mercy. Once this Candidate is downed, the Sister’s weapon is shown above them and it becomes open to a Parazon Mercy kill if that Sister is desired. By choosing to kill the Candidate with a Mercy kill, this causes a Sister to arise in the Origin System, thus becoming the Progenitor of that Sister, and the Warframe used for this is recognized as the Progenitor Warframe. Progenitor Warframe determines Damage types and is displayed on the Sister’s Hound – that’s right, they have their own pets!
Once back in your Orbiter, the Sisters name is revealed and takes over the pre-existing Kuva Lich screen to display all her attributes, abilities, AND her trusty Hound. New to the Lich system these Hounds serve as the Sisters personal assassin, tasked with making your life difficult within the Sisters influenced Sector.
Your Sister then begins her reign over the Star Chat by influencing nodes as her own, but she won’t let you walk into her Sector easily. To help with matchmaking, we have made influence nodes consistent across all Lich and Sister levels. Venus is where Sisters of Parvos start at Rank 1! Once in an influenced node, the Sister’s Hound is released! While these Hounds pose a much harder battle than Kuva Lich Thralls, the Murmur progress is significantly greater. In addition, Hound Mercy Kills can award you Requiem Relics! As a typical Corpus, your Sister will steal any earned Credits from the mission.
As you continue fighting the Sister’s Hound on influenced nodes the chance of having your Sister spawn in the mission increases. The process of testing the Requiem order on your Sister is similar to Kuva Liches as failure levels her up, but instead of providing Kuva you and your squadmates can earn between 5K-10K Credits per Requiem attempt.
Once you’ve performed the correct sequence of Requiem Mods on your Sister, she will flee to a final, guaranteed showdown in her Capital Ship within Railjack in the Neptune Proxima (minimum Pilot Intrinsic 5)! Take her on when you’re ready. Other Tenno looking to fight their own Sister of Parvos will matchmake to the same node, where you can work side-by-side to take down your unique foes one-by-one!
Complete the Railjack objective to gain access to the Capital Ship. As you traverse through the Capital Ship corridors in search of your Sister you must defeat Warframe Specters tasked with protecting her.
Once you’ve Parazoned the Requiem Sequence you have the familiar decision to either Convert or Vanquish your Sister. Converting a Sister earns you back all stolen Credits, allows her to randomly join you in mission as an ally and becomes eligible for a Railjack Crew member (including On-Call)! Vanquishing your Sister earns you back all stolen Credits, the Sister’s signature weapon, and Ephemera (if applicable).
SISTERS OF PARVOS WEAPONS
Be on the lookout for these coveted weapons wielded by your Sister of Parvos! Bestowed by Parvos Granum himself, there are 8 weapons in all to obtain!
This discreet rocket launcher is equally at home in a board meeting or on a casual outing. Aimed rockets are wire-guided for greater accuracy, but travel more slowly. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the weapon when holstered.
Itemize and execute with this pair of auto-lock-on, homing-projectile pistols. Shoot from-hip for a more conventional pistol experience. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the pistols when holstered.
Dominate rivals with this pistol’s lightning fast rail-slugs. Head-shots speed up reload.
Parvosian upgrade of the classic Tetra. Slower fire rate but with a larger magazine. Can now alt fire entire clip as a large burst radius grenade launcher.
TENET FLUX RIFLE
Sister-modified Flux Rifle with increased fire rate and range. Recharge has been replaced with ammo clips to accommodate greater power needs.
TENET ARCA PLASMOR
Custom variant of a Corpus classic. Staggering blasts now ricochet and have greater range at the cost of a slower fire and reload speed. Surviving enemies are consumed with radiation.
This reengineered Cycron features a refracting energy disc that can split off the main target hitting up to 2 additional nearby targets.
Parvos Granum’s engineers have made this already ferocious hand-cannon, even more deadly with addition of an alternate fire mode that empties an entire clip in one devastating burst.
SISTERS OF PARVOS EPHEMERAS
Seven New Ephemeras sporting a distinctly Corpus Style are here!
Information flows like live current through this Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
A blazingly regal Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
An icily imperious Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
Hatch venomous plots in this Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
A radiant Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
A striking Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
A magnetically compelling Ephemera seized from a converted or vanquished Sister of Parvos.
- Legendary Rank 1 is now available for eligible Tenno thanks to the new Warframe Yareli and the abundance of weapons in this Update!
- Mastery Ranks beyond 30 are considered/titled as “Legendary 1”, “Legendary 2”, etc.
- New Melee weapon: Cadus
- A lone Tenno once used this staff to fight back a horde of Infested.
- Find the Cadus Blueprint in the in-game Market for Credits!
- New HARROW CRUCIS HELMET!
- An alternate helmet for Harrow, minister of the Void’s veiled verses.
- Find this Helmet in the in-game Market or as part of Nightwaves Cred Offerings rotation.
- Added a new Mouse Cursor option inspired by Yareli! To equip, go to Options > Interface > UI Customization.
- Added custom spin whoosh sounds and updated animations for the Kaszas Arch-Melee weapon.
- Doubled the Vitus Essence drop rate from Arbitration Drones to 6% from 3%!
- Vitus Essence will now remain on the ground for 5 minutes before disappearing. If the UI marker is blinking, be sure to get it before it’s gone!
RAILJACK ADDITIONS, CHANGES & FIXES
- RAILJACK COMMAND RANK 10: Introducing Elite Crewmates! Stronger crew members become available for recruitment from Ticker.
- These Elite Crewmates have two more Competency Points and they have a random trait based on which of their Competencies have the most points.
- For example: If their Gunnery skills have the most Competency Points, this Crew member could have “50% more damage with Zetki weapons”. If their Piloting skills have the most Competency Points, this Crew member could have “Increase effectiveness of Lavan engines by 25%”. So on and so forth!
- Corpus Spy and Survival missions have been added into the Corpus Proxima regions! With these additional game modes come completely new reward tables including the new AMBASSADOR weapon (see below), Ash Components, Railjack Mods, Parazon Mods, and much more! Head to warframe.com/droptables for the full scoop! You’ll notice that some Corpus Railjack mission nodes have been shuffled, and 1 additional Corpus node has been added per region to accommodate these:
- Venus Proxima:
- New Survival Node, Luckless Expanse
- Orvin-Haarc is now a Spy Node (Was Exterminate)
- Neptune Proxima:
- New Spy Node, Brom Cluster
- Enkidu Ice Drifts is now a Survival Node (Was Volatile)
- Pluto Proxima:
- New Survival Node, Fenton’s Field
- Peregrine Axis is now a Spy Node (Was Orphix)
- Command Intrinsic Crew Changes & Fixes:
- Added a ‘Contracts’ tab to Ticker’s ‘Hire Railjack Crew Members’ in Fortuna.
- You can also end Contracts with the Crew Members that are not equipped from here.
- This has been highly requested! You can now review your current Crew Contracts while perusing potential Hires to see what positions you have to fill or who might have to be replaced (get the boot!).
- Converted Kuva Liches can now be used as ‘On Call’ Crewmates.
- Crew Members now have more relaxed behaviour when not on a mission.
- Crew Members will now play transmission voice lines whenever they are being customized in the Dry Dock. More personality for your team!
- Crew Competencies are now visible in the Tactical Map when hovering over Crew Members.
- This was highly requested to help make an informed decision when swapping Crew roles in the heat of battle.
- Crew Piloting the Railjack will now hold position when you are either in the Archwing Slingshot or using the Forward Artillery.
- To help players engage their targets, the Pilot will prefer to point the ship at targets that you are aiming at.
- This is also our first attempt at this function, so some future tweaking is to be expected!
- Crew piloting Railjack will now fly to attack the weak-point marker at the end of Railjack Volatile missions.
- Updated all of New Loka Crew’s mouth shapes for the visemes to improve the overall quality.
- Fixed Crew attempting to get into the Forward Artillery and/or Pilot harness after giving all three Crew the ‘Gunner’ role.
- Fixed hitch related to On-Call Crew Member attachments (Armor and Syandana).
- Fixed Crew getting stuck in turrets if you tried giving them another order while they were still getting into the gun.
- Fixed long Kuva weapon names escaping the bounds of the pop-up when viewing in Crew Equip and Contracts screens.
- Fixed a case where the Crew Pilot would stop if all targets were too far away.
- Fixed Crew assigned to Gunner after assigning another Crew member to the same position being unable to go into or stay in any of the Railjack turrets.
- Fixed being prompted with a confusing error message and your Crew member appearing unarmed when assigning the same weapon to a Crew member twice.
- Fixed Crew mates in the squad panel UI not updating their Status Effects when replacing a player.
- Fixed script error when teleporting to players/Crew mates while in the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed a script error when using the Omni to Recall to the Railjack.
- Improved the ‘Abort’ Railjack mission flow by changing and fixing the following:
- These changes come after reviewing why Clients in Railjack missions would often find themselves feeling unable to leave after mission completion in public squads. We determined that the language used in these scenarios was unclear/confusing and that there were several other issues related to how rewards were shown in the UI and saved to inventory that we have resolved below!
- ‘Abort Mission’ will now update to ‘Leave Mission’ in the pause menu after successfully completing a Railjack mission.
- It will also prompt a new message that better describes what will occur: “Leave Mission: You will keep mission rewards and XP earned to this point, but will disconnect from your squad. Are you sure you want to leave this mission?” vs. the previous “Abort Mission: You will keep progress but forfeit the completion rewards and bonuses. Are you sure you want to abort this mission?”
- Fixed Clients not being able to ‘Abort’ Mission and retain their rewards once the mission objective has been completed.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not showing the full collection of rewards earned in the mission when returning to the Orbiter.
- Fixed ‘Aborting’ Railjack Mission not awarding items earned from POIs.
- Reduced the opacity on Railjack Armament Reticle UI that cannot be used during ‘Railjack Blink’.
- Added “A Railjack is required to access Railjack Research” message to the Railjack Research console if you do not own a Railjack yet.
- Added the ability to rebind the ‘Reload’ function in the Railjack bindings.
- Made updates to the machine sounds and radius in the Corpus POI airlocks.
- Added a button to the Crew screen to ‘HIDE ALL’ UI elements for those wanting to get a screenshot of your lineup!
- Improved the visual FXs in the Corpus Railjack Defense tileset.
- Improved enemy pacing in Corpus Railjack Exterminate missions to feel more appropriate for the tileset size and difficulty.
- Removed Cephalon Cy Research from Clans and moved Blueprint to the in-game Market for Credits.
- Railjack Crew Members now have a more relaxed behaviour when not in mission.
- Fixed Crew Members getting stuck in turrets after attempting to give them another order while they were still getting into the gun.
- Fixed a case where Crew Pilots would just stop if all targets were too far away.
- Fixed being unable to use the Tactical Map while in Crewship pilot seats.
- Fixed script error when using ‘On Call’ Crew Members.
- Fixed infinite load from Dry Dock on the second Railjack mission after Host migration and successful first mission.
- Fixed an issue where the objective transmissions would repeat the one from the first mission when doing back to back Railjack missions.
- Fixed softlock when entering a Railjack mission with the Nightwave screen is opened from the Star Chart.
- Fixed cargo train entry objective marker not updating position after ejecting each car in Corpus Railjack missions.
- Fixed Kuva Lich weapons overlapping over UI in the Crew management screens.
- Fixed Crew Members’ barks missing lip syncs.
- Fixed the “Press (Button) to open the Tactical Menu” prompt appearing on accounts with no ranks in Tactical Intrinsics.
- Fixed the Railjack’s Hull meter in the HUD not updating while you are in the Forge screen.
- Fixed Capital Ship waypoint in Railjack Defense missions persisting in space after completion.
- Fixed the Rising Tide quest not being marked as completed after purchasing Railjack in the in-game Market without relogin.
- Fixed camera detaching if a Client tries to switch to Operator as they are leaving a Railjack mission POI.
- Fixed no mod popup occurring when players pick up a Railjack mod in mission.
- Fixed Host migration while streaming into a mission causing an infinite load tunnel.
- Fixed seeing the Drydock in a yellow box from the front of the Railjack window when entering the loading tunnel to a mission.
- Fixed an issue where Clients could sometimes be unable to fire the Forward Artillery weapons.
- Fixed script error that could occur when extracting from a Railjack Survival mission.
- Fixed a bunch of non-squad members appearing in Railjack in Relay Dry Docks for a bit.
- Fixed Railjack weapons not firing at times.
- Fixed On Call Crew members appearing like Mr. Potato Head with mixed body and head parts.
- Fixed Specters not despawning when returning to the Dojo after completing a Railjack mission.
- Fixed crash related to waypoint position in Pluto Proxima.
- Fixed the Corpus Troop Spawn Racks in the POIs malfunctioning & ejecting you into space if you get caught underneath it as it’s coming down.
- Fixed being unable to leave the Railjack or fast travel when returning from a Railjack mission to a Relay. This also fixes the pause menu showing Dojo options instead of Relay.
- Fixed using the Dojo Arsenal during Railjack mission countdown creating duplicate companions.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in Volatile missions (after mission complete) when you had previously run an Exterminate or Sentient Anomaly mission and travelled directly to the next Volatile mission.
- Fixed being unable to exit the Railjack Pilot and Turret seats after returning to the Dry Dock via pause menu.
- Fixed Railjack Mods popup on pickup in mission using the old UI when they were still Avionics. They will now popup on the left side as Mods like other Mod pickups!
- Fixed Electricity Hazards on the Railjack also affecting players’ HUD that are on Crewships.
- Fixed some Syandanas and Armor attachments not sitting correctly on Crew Members.
- Fixed being unable to use the Tactical Map while piloting stolen Crewships.
- Fixed Railjack Shield gauge turning black instead of purple when the Railjack has Overshields.
- Fixed another case of infinite loading from Dry Dock on the second mission if Host migration occurred after successful first mission.
- Fixed Host and Client getting trapped in an infinite loading tunnel after aborting to Dry Dock from Void Storm mission.
- Fixed location HUD popup being blank when entering the Dry Dock.
- Fixed crash when entering Pulse Turbine POI.
- Fixed script error when using ‘On Call’ crew.
- Fixed cargo train entry objective marker not updating position after ejecting each car.
- Fixed certain dropships not spawning in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed not being able to switch off of the Railjack Mods screen when viewing the Railjack console in the Orbiter.
- Fixed Orphix missing collision in Orphix Railjack mission – making it impossible to melee.
- Fixed several FX lighting issues in the Gas City tileset that were causing bright light flashes.
- Fixed sound FX popping on trams in the Corpus POIs.
- Fixed ‘No Ability Found’ popup in Railjack HUD not being localized.
- Fixed being able to set up a Trade Shop in a docked Railjack.
- This also fixes your Warframe getting stuck with their arm up in the trade position during the entirety of the mission.
- Fixed Contributing and Rushing Wreckage causing the scroll position to reset to the top of the list.
- Fixed ‘Wear and Tear’ slider not resetting when using the ‘Reset Default’ option in the ‘Customize Railjack.
- Fixed researched Prerequisites in the Research console showing as ‘Not Researched’ and having a white background.
- Fixed Larval state of Vulpaphyla Companion blocking view when in the Pilot seat.
- Fixed hitches when viewing the Railjack End of Missions screen.
- Fixed Corpus Railjack Capital Ship airlock not actually teleporting Clients into the Capital Ship.
- Fixes towards transparency issues with a sign in the Corpus Railjack ship.
- Fixed some Corpus Railjack Codex dioramas having flashing lights.
- Fixed a functionality loss when using the Omni to recall and the Archwing Slingshot at the same time.
- Fixed a Client crash related to the Host Recalling out of the Corpus Freightlinker.
- Fixed a crash when being punted back to the Operator in the Orphix gamemode.
- Fixed early Crewship meltdown not swapping the player inside back to their Warframe before booting them to space, which could result in a slew of issues when punted out as the Operator.
- Fixed a possible crash when firing the Railjack Forward Artillery.
- Fixed inability to start a Railjack mission from Navigation in a Relay that doesn’t have a Dry Dock.
- Fixed entering Orbiter Railjack console as Operator resulting in a second Warframe mesh appearing and animations/context actions breaking.
- Fixed spamming to exit the Railjack as the Operator resulting in the screen turning black and keeping you inside the Railjack.
- Fixed Reactant pickups lingering after each squadmate had collected the full amount during a Void Storm mission.
- Fixed Unairu’s Wisp buff not applying in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Crew members missing their heads when viewed in the Turret (and missing any attachments you added).
- Fixed another case where Crew members were invisible when joining in progress.
- Fixed Crew ‘Contracts’ button moving around at different aspect ratios.
- Fixed numerous script errors that could occur during a Void Storm.
- Fixed Railjack Pulse Turbine doors not opening for either Host or Client.
- Fixed inability to start another Railjack mission after returning to the Relay Dry Dock
- Fixed the Recovered Wreckage button in the configure Railjack console in the Dry Dock being misplaced in certain languages.
- Fixed not being awarded the final Arcane for completing the 36th Orphix.
- Fixed becoming locked in a Railjack mission unable to proceed if the Host Aborts/ “Return to Dojo” while they are outside of the Railjack while a client is in the Railjack.
- Fixed getting put back into the Crewship after being punted to space due to the Crewships meltdown.
- Fixed Archwing Slingshotting to a Grineer Railjack Point of Interest resulting in colliding with the POI mesh.
- Fixed Onslaught Matrix not stacking properly when used in a Squad.
- Fixed waypoints missing their borders in the Call of the Tempestarii Spy phase.
- Fixed inability to board your Railjack after purchasing the Railjack Instant Access Pack until you visited a Dry Dock or relaunched the game.
- Fixed inability to use an Emplacement (Railjack Pilot Seat, etc) until someone else interacts with it after you’ve exited it.
- Fixed a script error when a Crewship was destroyed.
- Fixed a script related to Defense objects in Railjack.
- Fixed several Corpus enemy types not attacking or repositioning at certain ranges in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack engine sounds playing when inspecting Railjack items in the in-game Market.
- Fixed Railjack Host being unable to use Navigation after host migration in Free Flight.
- Fixed a random mod appearing when opening and closing the pause menu while in the Railjack Pilot seat.
- Fixed the Grineer platform in the POIs in Railjack missions having multiple seams across its outer surface.
WRECKAGE QUALITY OF LIFE
Tenno are currently limited to holding 30 pieces of Railjack Wreckage. Wreckage limits as they currently stand can impact the flow of Railjack missions — if you are one to play long sessions of Railjack missions in a row, you might have experienced this yourself – you cannot play missions until you manage your inventory. To prevent the interruption of having to scrap Wreckage every few missions, Wreckage is changing in a fundamental way:
All Wreckage of the same type (ex: Zekti MKIII Engines) will exist in one pool, without taking up Scrap Wreckage slots. If you wish to use that Wreckage for Repairs, Fusion, etc., you will be able to “Identify” the Wreckage to move it from that pool, taking up a Scrap Wreckage slot. The unique characteristics of that Wreckage will be revealed upon Identification.
This way you can continue to gather these resources in the background as you play, and choose how to use them once you’re back in your Dry Dock.
So let’s break this down a bit!
You and your Crew are ready to return to the Dry Dock after planet-hopping in your Railjack. Along the way you’ve collected a handful of Recovered Wreckage; Wreckage with no unique stats yet.
Back in the Dry Dock you notice a new icon/option in the Components/Armaments screen titled ‘SCRAP RECOVERED WRECKAGE’.
Here contains the Recovered Wreckage you just earned that has yet to be INSPECTED. Here you can own an infinite number of Recovered Wreckage which are nicely bundled together by their Types (Lavan Talyn Mk I, etc). These possess no unique stats in this state until you choose to Inspect them. In the Recovered Wreckage screen you can easily Scrap at a glance.
You see a Reactor in your Recovered Wreckage that piques your curiosity: what’re its unique stats? Back in the Components screen you locate your Recovered Reactor and choose to Inspect it to discover its unique stats. This action is free and immediate. Once Inspected you can choose to either Repair, Scrap, or Continue to add it to your Wreckage inventory.
*Please note that logic for assigning unique stats remains unchanged – for example Mk I Armaments didn’t possess unique stats before this change, and they still won’t.
Once you’ve reached the max Wreckage (30/30), you’ll notice that Recovered Wreckage can no longer be Inspected until you free up space in your Wreckage inventory. While you may be at the Wreckage limit, this no longer impacts your gameplay, as all Wreckage earned while on Railjack missions is put into your infinite Recovered Wreckage inventory!
New Player Experience Changes:
- Swapped game modes of Kelpie and Kappa nodes on Sedna: Disruption <-> Spy. This moves Disruption off the main path forward to aid in New Player Experience.
- This addresses Stolen weapons picked up by Sevagoth’s Shadow not being returned.
- Increased the Daily Standing cap you get before including Mastery, slightly reduced the amount you get from Mastery. All players before MR 30 will have a higher Daily Standing cap than they used to, while players at MR 30 will have the same cap as before.
- In addition to giving more room for Tenno to get to that final rank with their Syndicates, this will ultimately help reduce the time new players spend ranking up with their chosen Syndicates. Previously, if you were Mastery Rank 10, you would have a daily Standing cap of 16,000. Now, with the changes we’ve made, your daily Standing cap for MR 10 is 21,000.
- The Limbo Theorem and Hidden Messages Quests no longer requires you to finish crafting the Warframe components to move onto the next stage of the Quest. Simply earning the Blueprint is now enough to progress.
- Junctions now award Credits upon completion!
- On login Credits will be automatically delivered to players who have already completed the following Junctions:
- Earth to Venus: 5,000
- Venus to Mercury: 10,000
- Earth to Mars: 15,000
- Mars to Ceres: 20,000
- Mars to Phobos: 20,000
- Ceres to Jupiter: 30,000
- Jupiter to Europa: 40,000
- Jupiter to Saturn: 40,000
- Saturn to Uranus: 60,000
- Uranus to Neptune: 80,000
- Neptune to Pluto: 80,000
- Pluto to Eris: 100,000
- Pluto to Sedna: 100,000
We have done update passes on some of the social aspects of Warframe, with particular attention paid to screen reworks for Friends and Clans this time around!
Multiple screens have been refreshed with a new look and certain new functionalities! All of the screens listed below also now all take on your chosen UI theme.
- Junction Tasks’ Screen Changes:
- Rewards will now automatically scroll across the screen to give you a full preview of what will be earned on successful Junction completion.
- Each task now has a descriptive blurb to help direct you on how to get started on the task.
- ‘Clan’ Screen Changes:
- Everything is now more neatly displayed on a single screen. Previously tucked away features such as ‘Edit Hierarchies’, ‘View Alliance’, ‘Invite Member’, and ‘Message of the Day’ are now immediately visible and accessible.
- In addition to your MOTD, you can now also have a much longer Clan and Alliance message displayed below! All display on the right hand side of the Clan screen in the ‘News’ Tab. The option to edit the MOTD and message below is available in this window for those with permissions to do so.
- Added more Clan information to the screen:
- Added the total number of Clan members to the screen.
- Added the ‘Founding Warlord’ to the screen.
- The Alliance Screen has also been reskinned:
- Added the total number of members to the screen (in addition to the previously live ‘Allies’ count).
- ‘Friends’ Screen Changes:
- Everything is now more neatly displayed on a single screen. Previously tucked away features such as ‘Recent Players’, ‘Available Sessions’, and ‘Batch Remove’ are now immediately visible and accessible.
- Added ‘Recruit Tenno’ option – This will take you directly to the ‘Refer a Friend’ page on the Warframe website to recruit your pals and earn rewards for doing so.
- You can now “Favorite” Friends in your Friends list by right clicking on their name. Favoriting Friends will add a star next to their name and will bump them to the top of your lists, both when they are on and offline. If you wish to “Unfavorite” simply right click on their name again and select that option.
Sevagoth Changes & Fixes:
- Sevagoth’s Shadow Embrace now respects Bosses that have ragdoll resistances (Vay Hek, Ambulas, etc). If the enemy has crowd-control resistance, repeated Embrace casts will have reduced Duration to adapt against said enemies.
- Removed Sevagoth’s Gloom FX applying to Sentinels due to too much visual noise.
- Disabled Sevagoth’s Shadow being able to pick up stolen weapons.
- Removed Sevagoth’s Shadow visually animating while he’s invisible due to visual noise.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player using Sevagoth abandoned a mission.
- Fixed killing with Sevagoth’s Shadow Claws not earning Affinity for the Claws.
- Fixed inability to use Melee Heavy Attack after second Sevagoth Shadow summon unless Melee is already in hand.
- Fixed inability to Swap Polarities for Sevagoth’s Shadow.
- Fixed being able to butt scoot while in Sevagoth Tombstone.
- Fixed having a Menu open while Sevagoth’s Shadow expires resulting in the Menu becoming mini sized.
- Fixed Kuva Lich finisher sounds when in Sevagoth’s Shadow.
- Fixed the Sevagoth Tombstone Form Fan Art by Zarionis not displaying properly when used as a Display.
- Fixed wrong localized description for Sevagoth’s Agile Animation.
- Fixed (again) Sevagoth not going into Shadow form after death if Sevagoth previously died in Archwing.
- Fixed a case where you could see Sevagoth’s Death Well during the ‘Sleeping in the Cold Below’ phase of Call of the Tempestarii.
- Fixed Sevagoth’s Shadow not using the proper Energy colours if you change to a different Sevagoth.
- Ammo Chain will now give Mausolon 1800 Ammo pool instead of 1799.
- Adjusted the Infested screen FX (Jordas Golem, Cambion Drift Fass pool FX) to be more orange, as the previous red was being mistaken for blood/Health damage.
- Renamed ‘REGALIA’ to ‘SIGILS’ to aid in New Player understanding.
- Updated all of New Loka’s mouth shapes for the visemes to improve the overall quality.
- Updated all of Nora Night’s visemes so it uses all the correct mouth shapes.
- Added ‘Available Sessions’ icons to Friends list to indicate when players are available to join.
- Updated Flux Rifle muzzle FX.
- Updated the Clan ‘View Permissions’ pop-up.
- Added “Ready for Ascension” and “Accession Ceremony in Progress:” information as a on-hover popup in the Clan management window.
- Improved shading and shape definition of Operator faces.
- The Archwing Galvanized Blade Mod has been renamed to Conductive Blade so that it doesn’t get confused with the new Steel Path Galvanized Mods.
- Updated Boon’s visemes – better lipsyncing for our favorite K-Driving rebel.
- Updated the Trade error message to “Failed to make offer; your trade partner already owns one or more of these items and cannot receive a duplicate.” when attempting to Trade a Skin that a player already owns.
- Added ability to hover over currencies in the top right bar for their names and descriptions.
- Added missing charge/reload sound FX from Ground Archwing Guns to the Space versions.
- Players can now install an Orokin Catalyst / Orokin Reactor onto ungilded Modular items, specifically:
- Kitguns (Primary + Secondary)
- Zaw (Melee)
- Modular Companions (Moas + Hounds)
- Being unable to install a Reactor or Catalyst onto an ungilded modular item slowed down progression on new Modular items significantly. Players who were willing to make the investment into Modular items weren’t able to mod them to their full capacity, which left their new gear feeling very underpowered. So we have removed that restriction!
- Change armed camera offsets when riding the K-Drive to allow for easier view of combat.
- Updated Sequence Burn Spectra Mod from +Range to +Beam Length.
- All K-Drives can now do a grind Slam Shockwave! Bomb the landin’ K-Drive Mod will now buff the Damage and Range of the Shockwave.
- Added small and large grind slam FX and set the default Board to its original orange for K-Drives.
- You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!
- We’ve also fixed the entire Gear wheel being usable – just Emotes, Simaris said so!
- Renamed the “None” Dojo Backdrop to “Default Backdrop”.
- Added a “To be continued…” label to The New War in Codex if the third entry cinematic has been viewed. The third cinematic entry has also officially been titled “The Maker”.
- This section now also displays completion state for cinematic entries.
- Added a new dropdown to Quest Codex screen so players can now filter which Quests are displayed (ALL / STORY / SIDE / WARFRAME), ALL is the default option so that players aren’t confused as to where all of their Quests went.
- The Verglas now has custom sounds for weapon fire!
- The pickup animation now turns your Warframe to face the item being picked up.
- Moved camera on Baro Ki’Teer in his Offerings screen to be far more flattering during his Relay Visits.
- Added FX when setting a Research Target or accepting a Daily Synthesis task from Simaris.
- Added Minimap colors options to the HUD color customization options (does not apply to Tactical Map):
- High Elevation Outline
- Low Elevation Outline
- Updated Incubator Power Core description at the Incubator to include how to find them when you do not currently own one: “The first Power Core can be acquired by completing the Mars Junction. Additional recipes can be bought in the Market and built in the Foundry.”
- Updated Nora Night’s visemes so that it uses all the correct mouth shapes.
- Eximus units will now drop from the drop tables twice: Once from the base enemy type table and once from the Eximus table.
- Made numerous AI Navigation fixes and improvements in the Orb Vallis.
- Updated Zephyr’s Tornado FX to the latest from her rework at the Clan Dojo Backdrops Research console.
- Updated the daily Standing reached pop-up to “You have reached your Daily Standing Limit with [Insert Syndicate]. Come visit again tomorrow.”.
- The previous “Standing is at maximum for this syndicate” was misleading!
- Changed the Eris and Pluto Relays in the list of marked Relays in the Rising Tide Quest to the Saturn Relay if you aren’t in a Clan.
- Redeeming a Promo Code in the ingame Market will now show the claimed items in the success message.
- Changed the “None” Dojo Backdrop to a default option instead of a Recipe that must be researched.
- We made this change because “None” is every room’s default when first constructed. We want this option always available instead of requiring more research on the part of Clans who wish to return a room to how it first appeared.
- This change will deduct 1K Affinity from Clans that completed the research, but it will not affect the tiers of Clans who upgraded to a higher tier using this 1K Affinity. We will be running a script to refund Clans who spent Credits on “None” Backdrop research.
- Changed the Uranus Junction Goal text for Find Caches to the correct amount (3 to 1).
- Removed eligibility to purchase a Necramech from the Market if you don’t have access to the Operator.
- Addresses inability to use the Necramech after purchasing from the Market.
- Optimized Interception missions for UI performance leaks.
- Made dramatic optimizations to the Interception HUD (roughly 10x faster).
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to core-gameplay code by refactoring data visualization systems to eliminate more code in retail builds.
- Made numerous systemic micro-optimizations to the UI and HUD code.
- Fixed some potential hitches when accessing various Friends lists on the Orbiter.
- This also fixes spot-loading with Sentinel weapons if you had no Sentinel equipped and Necramech equipment if you didn’t have the Necramech Summon equipped.
- Fixed a large amount of spot-loading when returning to the Dojo from a mission.
- Loading optimizations, mostly aimed at new consoles.
- Improved compression of Codex Fragment artwork.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to level loading and streaming.
- Improved handling of a very rare and specific type of cache corruption.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in very exotic cases of cache corruption.
- General system micro-optimizations.
- Optimized Dojo initialization time.
- Made micro-optimizations to world-state synchronization.
- Made some micro-optimizations to object creation code.
- Made micro-optimizations to Void Storm missions.
- Made micro-optimizations to kill tracking.
- Fixed potential small memory leaks throughout the game.
- Optimized memory footprint for all platforms.
- Optimized an effect texture to save 300K of RAM.
- Optimized memory footprint in the Orb Vallis.
- Optimized memory footprint when spawning enemies.
- Optimized when opening up the Gear Wheel.
- Optimized memory footprint in all levels.
- Made Ayatan Sculptures dynamically load if needed rather than keeping all loaded all the time to save ~3.5MB.
- Optimized plant and foliage rendering for all platforms.
- Optimized away 2MB of heap memory for all platforms.
- Optimized code-size slightly for all platforms.
- Optimized memory use for all platforms.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations throughout the game.
- Made optimizations to HUD with missions that have blinking markers.
- Improved networking performance for all platforms.
PlayStation Specific Notes:
Controller Specific Fixes:
- Fixed the ‘X’ button not working in the Railjack Crew Management screen while using a controller.
- Fixed switching to Steel Path mode in the Star Chart causing the UI to swift and overlap with other UI elements while using a controller.
- Fixed a functionality loss when using the controller D-Pad while viewing a completed Quest diorama.
- Fixed not moving down in Archwing when pressing LB on the controller while holding the Tranq Rifle.
- Fixed script errors when trying to open the sort menu with a controller in the Clan/Friends screen.
- Optimized memory footprint for consoles.
- Fixed World State Tabs and button prompt icons for Steel Path overlapping when using a controller.
- Fixed being unable to open the Crew Contracts menu at Ticker in Fortuna when using a controller.
- The right trigger is now called out to access the contracts.
- Fixed being unable to reliably select a mission node in Navigation while using a controller.
- Fixed functionality loss when Void Dashing in the air while playing The Index.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin buff becoming permanent and stacking on itself by manipulating recasting and buff timer.
- Fixed harmless script error that could occur after a host migration during a Kuva Lich showdown.
- Fixed Reactant not appearing for squad members when both players are using Necramechs or K-Drives.
- Fixed several Corpus Archwing enemy types not attacking or repositioning at certain ranges in Archwing missions.
- Fixed Warframe or weapon becoming invisible during Jackal Assassination mission (Venus – Fossa) when standing close to the wall in either of the hologram display objects to the right/left of the main entrance wall.
- Fixed some of Atlas Karst and Nidus Phryke materials.
- Fixed top-of-screen health bar positions appearing/disappearing when HUD scale is not set to 100.
- Fixed ability info popup for Warframes in the in-game Market appearing way too high.
- Fixed crash while loading back to the Orbiter from the Dojo.
- Fixed Companions stopping mid-animation when loading in and out of Deimos.
- Fixed being unable to select ‘Confirm’ in the Helminth Configuration options after selecting an ability to be replaced.
- Fixed Clan Alliance text potentially extending outside the UI container.
- Fixed the description for the Conclave Martial Fury mod being misleading. Was “+20% Fire Rate, -50% Power Rate” now: “+20% Attack Speed, -50% Energy Rate”.
- Fixed Synth Set mods reverting to a single mod bonus after death.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you tried to rip the limbs off of an enemy.
- Fixed the interact prompt appearing for players visiting other player Orbiters when approaching their Sentinel station.
- Fixed not being able to switch to your Secondary while on K-Drive.
- Fixed not being able to use certain Specters while on K-Drive (Clem, Ancient healer, etc).
- Fixed ceiling gaps in Fortuna.
- Fixed crash when opening Abilities screen in the Arsenal.
- Fixed script error when attempting to change graphics preset using arrows in Options.
- Fixed ‘Preview Gilded’ not showing correct colors/textures for MOA companions at Legs in Fortuna.
- Fixed Ivara Prowl being able to gain Energy from sources like Trinity’s Energy Vampire and Energy Restores when other abilities cannot.
- Fixed Gammacor beam offsets when riding a K-Drive.
- Fixed mod flickering up and down when attempting to upgrade it at the mod segment.
- Fixed being unable to click or drag the Helminth Metamorphosis menu’s scroll bar.
- Fixed Grineer enemies getting stuck in implacements when you flank them and they attempt to turn to face you.
- Fixed shells not ejecting correctly from the Corinth while aiming.
- Fixed map hole near the Cerebrum Magna in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed the Paradiso and Sigma Series Chest and Shoulder Plates floating away from Atlas Prime with the Blade of the Lotus skin equipped.
- Fixed script error with Wukong’s Passive.
- Fixed drifting hand animation issues with Mother in the Cambion Drift when she exits her pod.
- Fixed ‘Today’s Special’ is not visible from Legs or Roky in Fortuna.
- Fixed a rare edge case of context actions auto-activating after transferring back from the Operator.
- Fixed script error with spawn teleports.
- Fixed GPU particle’s mesh emission not scaling properly.
- Fixed ‘Copy Warframe Colors’ not working for Conclave Loadouts.
- Fixed Affinity numbers not showing while riding K-Drives.
- Fixed being unable to fire Secondary weapon while sprinting on K-Drive.
- It will now work similarly to when you are on foot, shooting simply brings you to cruising speeds.
- Fixed the pause menu overlapping multiple menu screens when viewing them as your Operator.
- Fixed Warframe ability level ups displaying as 255 when it occurs on K-Drive.
- Possible fixes for a variety of rare crashes.
- Fixed the snow and smoke flickering against each other near the extraction zone in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. This also fixes flickering during the extraction cinematic.
- Fixed map hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running with debug drivers on a Windows 7 machine.
- Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you ran over a Ghoul’s grave with a K-Drive.
- Fixed the Flux Rifle beam’s impact sounds.
- Fixed script error related to Nezha’s Divine Spears.
- Fixed detonating a Glaive early can lead to automatic charge up after catch.
- Fixed Glaive automatically throwing after heavy slam if caught in mid-air.
- Fixed your Warframe blinking in and out of invisibility when the Unairu Void Shadow is active.
- Fixed missing Necramech landing sounds when transitioning from jump to run/walk.
- Fixed Lex Prime’s clip being offset and rotated horizontally with the Lex Conclave skin equipped.
- Fixed the Terra Trenchers not doing more than one melee hit in their combo.
- Fixed being unable to roll, jump, shoot, use context action, etc for an extended period of time when knocked off of K-Drive.
- Fixed script error with Mirage’s Prism and Eclipse.
- Fixed some cases of inconsistent game times between Host and Client after host migration (eg. Wisp being invisible after jumping after host migration).
- Fixed Kuva Lich not leveling up if you get disconnected from the internet before using Parazon on Lich.
- Fixed K-Drive booster appearing stretched on the rail to the right of the Fortuna elevator in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a green orb appearing at the Warframe’s legs after picking up points in the Index.
- Fixed objects floating outside the Defense pod in the Stephano, Uranus Defense mission.
- Fixed inability to color customize the Crania Ephemera.
- Fixed Frostfall Ephemera missing its ice skin FX.
- Fixed Manic Bombards not choosing to use their guns unless you’re out of reach and also throwing imaginary grenades.
- Fixed Inertia Dampeners not increasing K-Drive trick multiplier.
- Fixed ability to spin the camera around when you’re capturing a Capture Target.
- Fixed Host having stronger stagger compared to Clients when using Cautious Shot.
- Fixed strange orb appearing in the Operator while in Void Mode while playing Index missions.
- Fixed the Kuza and Hellkite Liset Skins using the incorrect icons in the in-game Market.
- Fixed some of the Helminth Ability icons appearing invisible with the light UI themes (Orokin, Tenno & Nidus).
- Fixed Squad menu not reopening if you mouse too far across it.
- Fixed Dargyn Pilots not appearing as expected and with overly vivid colors.
- Fixed ‘Add Friend’ auto focusing on message instead of Name.
- Fixed Alliance permissions screen displaying incorrectly in a bunch of languages.
- Fixed Mastery Rank icons in the End of Mission player tooltip screen appearing incorrectly tinted.
- Fixed the Residual Boils FX missing range circle on low graphics default.
- Fixed camera detaching from Warframe after switching to Operator over teleport volumes.
- Fixed some rare animation pops when riding K-Drive.
- Fixed script error that could occur if you joined in progress while an enemy NPC cast Magnetize.
- Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead clones counting as enemies killed in the Mastery Rank 30 test.
- Fixed Nihil’s Oubliette mission appearing on top of Taranis Node in the Void.
- Fixed buff notification for Arcane Energize and Grace showing up as a cooldown instead of an upgrade duration. It now appears as a debuff.
- Fixed SMAA with Bloom causing black boxes on Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed issues with extraction marker pulse color in mini map.
- Fixed the War’s Energy color appearing blue instead of red.
- Fixed an issue where the endless Defense checkpoint wouldn’t clear between missions.
- Fixed Magnus magazine not ejecting properly during reload while riding K-Drive.
- Fixed a few nooks missing collisions in the Corpus Gas City Defense missions.
- Fixed being unable to use the Xoris as a melee weapon after detonating it while Chroma’s Spectral Scream is active.
- Fixed the Archgun Ace Mod not applying its buff while in Necramech.
- Fixed flashing textures on floor in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed script error with Wukong’s Celestial Twin.
- Fixed script error with Mirage’s Eclipse.
- Fixed issues with white squares appearing in the UI.
- Fixed inability to purchase Bonewidow In Action Glyph nor the Voidrig In Action Glyph from Loid wares in the Necraloid Syndicate.
- Fixed inability to see the full selection of Quests in the Codex if your game is set to Turkish.
- Fixed Attachments appearing different on equipping the default Gara skin on Gara Prime.
- Fixed the “Hide Owned” in Dojo Backdrop Research Panel not functioning.
- Fixed missing “Toggle Prime Details” option with the Loki Verv Skin.
- Fixed bad Syandana placements on the Loki Verv Skin.
- Fixed visual flicker when equipping a Pet immediately after Maturing.
- Fixed unnecessary extra row in the Operator Skin Color selection.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade being invisible when using Pistols and Glaives.
- Fixed an issue where Saryn’s Molt would not spawn in the correct spot when transitioning from idle to jog.
- Fixed Maroo’s Bazaar dock floor light having wrong texture/missing light.
- Fixed quest tileset appearing in regular Grineer Sealab Defense missions.
- Fixed issue in the ‘Search for Father’ stage in the Heart of Deimos Quest where the mission would not progress if you were on K-Drive before the objective appeared and got off before reaching the Necramech.
- Fixed Necramech in the first stage of the Heart of Deimos Quest appearing in the wrong position.
- This also fixes enemy spawn issues in this stage.
- Fixed giant Moa standing in the camera view while configuring Moa companion at Legs in Fortuna.
- Fixed Quests no longer being sorted to the top when they aren’t complete.
- Fixed Vaulted Relics from appearing in codex/chat link as available.
- Fixed AFK detection not working on players that were using moving parts in the Corpus Ship Defense missions.
- Fixed Credit count in the Mission Progress screen showing as doubled when picked up as Operator.
- Fixed music getting desynced (mostly between drums and melody) in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Also added a dual wield custom HUD offset handling for Atlas, Gara, and Saryn.
- Fixed missing teleport volume in the Mastery Rank 15 Test causing players to fall out of the level.
- Fixed an explosive barrel in Rotuma, Kuva Fortress ignoring the room lighting and shining bright like a diamond.
- Fixed ugliness on certain enemies when they become Corrupted, and other instances of this style of effect.
- Fixed some broken Bonewidow animations.
- Fixed misaligned Pillar (was allowing visibility through the level to outside) in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed possible duplicate nodes appearing in the Codex as locations for certain rewards (like Relics).
- Fixed incorrect Polish translation for “No Session Found”.
- Fixed Host Operator Transference in the Orbiter Captura Scene disabling the pause menu for Clients.
- Fixed lighting issues in the Grineer Shipyard tileset causing a large straight line above the horizon.
- Fixed missing lighting on the extraction cinematic causing the Landing Craft to appear completely black in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a purple overlay appearing in the Grineer Shipyard Hijack tileset textures (ex. Ludi, Ceres).
- Fixed Kuria appearing almost completely black in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed blinding lights in the Orokin Derelict tileset in areas where water is present.
- Fixed doors appearing too bright in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed extreme purple reflections on the exterior of the Orb Vallis with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed black boxes appearing in the Kuva Fortress tilesets.
- Fixed being unable to chat link Vaulted Relics unless you specifically had an unrefined version of it.
- Fixed a light popping in and out of view in the Orb Vallis near the caves by the Temple of Profit.
- Fixed the Credit icon for the Razorback Armada rewards in the World State Window being affected by your UI theme.
- Fixed being unable to see squad members Reactant progress when both players are using Necramechs or K-Drives.
- Fixed Father’s Part Requisition menu items that involve Vome or Fass Residue appearing greyed out, even if you have all the required resources for it.
- Fixed Helios UI scan sounds playing loudly during Orbiter fly in cinematics.
- Fixed Ephemeras not being visible while using skins on the Shade Sentinel.
- Fixed collision issues on certain doorframes in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed multiple issues with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors Clones while in Archwing:
- Fixed them not using Archwing weapons.
- Fixed jittery movement.
- Fixed them being very far from Mirage.
- Fixed Vulpaphyla’s infected by Vasca Virus creating an Imprint that cannot be used for breeding.
- Vulpaphyla’s can no longer be infected.
- Fixed issues with the Flux Rifle’s FX.
- Fixed bug that caused the Mother’s Mask to appear untintable.
- Fixed the position of the Jotunheim Music TennoGen Syandana sitting too low on the Warframe’s back.
- Fixed script error with the Corpus Optio abilities.
- Fixed the campfire heat wave effect appearing behind the corpse in The War Within quest mountain pass stage instead of above the fire.
- Fixed crash after selecting and placing Personal Decorations in the Dojo.
- Fixed script error with the Friends list.
- Fixed Orbiter Captura Scene not showing player’s custom colors on the ramp.
- Fixed Orbiter Captura Scene missing the default Helminth flowers.
- Fixed Triple Tap Conclave mod description showing ‘0’ as the duration stat.
- This also fixed other issues where mods with descriptions that have up to 3 decimal places if there are no other significant digits.
- Fixed being able to go out of bounds in the Grineer Sealab tileset during the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Warframe and/or weapons becoming invisible depending on where you are standing in the Jackal Assassination mission.
- Fixed Juno Elite Crewman’s Supra shots doing AOE damage.
- Fixed elemental particle effects on the Kuva Shildeg not matching its shape.
- Fixed Mobile Defense Terminals facing the wall at an angle in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed script error when traveling between Dojo and Relays.
- Fixed being unable to turn in Syndicate Medallions at the respective Syndicates in the Relays if you are in negative Standing with them.
- Fixed Glyphs with backgrounds appearing low res and having transparency issues.
- Fixed script error with Arsenal UI popups.
- Fixed incorrect amount of Standing in the UI after turning in Medallions.
- Fixed numerous textures that would incorrectly render black textures as transparent.
- Fixed Nekros’ Soul Punch no longer creating a Shadow of the Dead after 7 Shadows if you replace his Shadows of the Dead ability via Helminth.
- Fixed Sly Vulpaphyla not being affected by Ivara’s Prowl invisibility while downed and after being revived.
- Fixed Platinum price showing with Landing Craft and Skins in the Orbiter customization menu even though you already own the item.
- Fixed cases where a soft-lock could occur after host migration during squad voting.
- Fixed being able to highlight the Mail/Foundry/Boosters/etc icon while walking around the Orbiter.
- Fixed text in certain languages wrapping and overlapping in the Syndicates Daily Standing box.
- Fixed a soft-lock that would occur on a surviving Client if the Host left the squad vote for a Prophet Taker Bounty.
- Fixed improper Melee sounds when hitting Sentients.
- Fixed getting stuck in a Glaive throwing loop when using a Glaive that’s modded for high Attack Speed.
- Fixed Vitus Illumina Decoration becoming completely invisible at Low graphics.
- Fixed Cosmetic Masks from Cetus for Operators (eg. Mag Mask) appear enlarged when switching to Operator in open zone hubs (eg. Necralisk).
- Fixed script error when focusing on In Progress Research in the Clan screen.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of Sugatras on numerous Melee weapons.
- Fixed incorrect VFX when shooting the Defense Terminal with Ivara’s Cloaking arrow.
- Fixed Helminth Charger Emblems clipping into shoulders.
- Fixed inconsistent search results in the ingame Market when adding/removing characters.
- Fixed the “Apply Forma” picker screen in the Arsenal coming up even if the player only has the basic kind of Forma and no other types are available to purchase.
- Fixed arm cannon type (Epitaph, Gammacor, Atomos) reticle area being blocked by a part of Zephyr Harrier’s shoulder element.
- Fixed Endurance Drift not actually increasing your Warframe parkour velocity.
- Fixed misalignment issues with Delphi, and Laveau Helmets on the Khora Urushu skin body.
- Fixed black screen and “waiting for Client to load” issues.
- ixed the Tek Enhance mod not increasing the Duration of the Sly Vulpaphyla’s Survival Instinct Precept.
- Fixed being unable to swap Khora’s Venari’s Polarities in the Arsenal.
- Fixed multiple issues with the Nikana Zaw (Sepfahn Strike):
- Fixed sheath disappearing after attacking for the first time in a mission.
- Fixed the sheath sharing it’s colour channels with the blade instead of being coloured in attachments.
- Fixed the sheath not showing in Captura.
- Fixed issue when using Sepfahn strike without a skin (rotating on every holster/unholster), was previously fixed only with skin applied.
- Fixed multiple issues with armor and Regalia not appearing properly on Khora.
- Fixed Challenges (Achievements, Nightwave) involving mission completion gaining progress when returning to town from an Open Zone mission, or when returning to the Dojo from a Railjack mission.
- This was allowing certain Challenges (e.g. “Complete a mission with only a sword”, “Complete a mission with a Kubrow”, etc.) to gain progress just by going in and out of the town gates, or in and out of free flight.
- Fixed choosing Conservation Lure type while using Archwing not filtering the animal tracking locations on the map.
- Fixed a crash related to this fix (has been reverted for now):
- Fixed an issue where Saryn’s Molt would not spawn in the correct spot when transitioning from idle -> jog.
- Fixed a crash related to water volumes.
- Fixed a softlock when opening a Look Link while customizing HUD colors.
- Fixed the Epitaph moving around and being in random positions when swapping back and forth between Primary and Secondary weapons several times, when getting staggered or when throwing a Glaive while Dual Wielding.
- Fixed causing Damage to yourself and squadmates if you have Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors active and your clones inflict a Status Effect which causes Damage in a radius (Gas, Electric, etc) that lingers on the target and the clone ability ends.
- Fixed a functionality loss upon copying a loadout to one of multiple loadout slots that share the same equipment.
- Fixed a crash in the Fortuna elevator during the Vox Solaris Quest.
- Fixed a crash occurring whenever any Warframe equipped with the Celestia Syandana tries to open the Abilities menu.
- Fixed Squad being disbanded automatically during force extract on Endless mission types, instead of the intended choice to stay or leave.
- Fixed Gara missing from the Invert Tap/Hold list options.
- Fixed the same node being selected twice when an invading Faction wins a battle and spreads to multiple nodes.
- Fixed Excalibur Umbra not attacking when in Melee range when you have no Melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed cases of Quill Onkko’s cave door sometimes not opening after accessing Cetus from the Plains (and potentially other cases of doors not opening).
- Fixed a handful of misaligned Khora Helmets.
- Fixed the Neo Z7 Relic from the Profit-Taker Phase 4 rewards not being Radiant.
- Fixed inability to select the bottom row of Infused Abilities in the Helminth screen.
- Fixed numerous Armor pieces being misaligned on Protea.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty to Destroy the Tumors not progressing until everyone (and their Necramechs) leave the radius.
- Fixed inability to interact with the Helminth if Incubator is in use with Imprints.
- Fixed inability to sell Limbo Blueprint if you have multiples.
- Fixed inability to deactivate Ivara’s Artemis Bow or swap weapon after throwing a speargun weapon.
- Fixed Demolisher Devourer struggling to turn their bodies, which caused them to not properly path towards the Conduit.
- Fixed inability to select the first Void Fissure entry when opening the World State Window to the Alerts tab, then switching to Void Fissures.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Abilities being blocked if Vial Rush (via Helminth) is cast while your Melee was equipped.
- Fixed Credits collected with a Necramech not counting towards Nightwave Daily Acts.
- Fixed Credits picked up for the first time not counting towards the Saver Nightwave Act.
- Fixed friendly Specters not regenerating their Shields after hitting 0 Shields.
- Fixed ability to escape the Cold Below Captura Scene using Operator Void Dash or Archwing.
- Fixed cases of Sentinels using their precepts while invisible against semi-alerted enemies.
- Fixed ability to Transmute Veiled Riven Mods which lead to a broken screen when playing in non-English.
- Fixed Operator Focus changes not applying when done in the Simulacrum until you exit and re-enter the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Zanuka’s Missile attack waiting until after animation to start firing missiles.
- Fixed seeing duplicate Emblems when equipped on the Sabella Prime Fur Pattern.
- Fixed incorrect head and tail coloring when previewing a Kavat Skin while having an incompatible pet type equipped.
- Fixed Modding discrepancies when moving a Polarity matching Mod and not having enough Mod capacity.
- Fixed Friends appearing to be offline even though they’re not if you go to the ingame Market and try to Gift a Friend before first going to the Friends list.
- Fixed The Sergeant’s sniper rifle having too long of a delay between shots.
- Fixed HUD Customization list not scrolling all the way to the bottom.
- Fixed the Trumna Stock icon in Father’s Wares depicting that it’s a Prime Stock and not a standard Stock.
- Fixed missing Vor taunt when hovering over the Tolstoj node.
- Fixed disconnected tube on the Inaros Ozymandias Helmet.
- Fixed Khora’s Helmet spikes not dissolving/hiding like her body spikes do.
- Fixed the shape at the bottom of the Mote-Cocoon for Wisp’s Reservoir not being correctly coloured to match the Mote type.
- Fixed Armaros> Europa reading Crossfire Grineer vs Infested however it is a Corpus node.
- Fixed incorrect icon for the Zephyr Agile Animation Set in the Market.
- Fixed rare cases of acquired Mods being cut off in the UI.
- Fixed missing synchronized NPC glow during the ‘We All Lift Together’ cinematic.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur for Clients with a poor network connection joining a mission with a Bonewidow using their Exalted Ironbride.
- Fixed harmless script errors that could occur in the “Investigate the Area” Bounty stage if you died, disconnected, or Host-migrated while investigating a corpse.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur if you left the Cambion Drift at the precise moment an Infested Ancient performed a knockdown & grab attack.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when aborting “Find the Capture Target” in Open Zone missions.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when joining an Open Zone mission while someone was Mining.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur if there was a Host migration at the wrong time during a “Detonate the K-Bomb” mission.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when disconnecting from a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error when your Warframe died while you were in Operator mode.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the Plexus.
- Fixed a softlock when opening a Look Link while customizing HUD colours.
- Fixed a bug that could result in the Interception HUD missing markers for Clients when joining-in-progress.
- Fixed Sigma & Octantis initial combo not working correctly on all Stances.
- Fixed waypoint pulse FXs sometimes being offset from the marker.
- Fixed a few attachment issues with the TennoCon 2021 Armor.
- Fixed a script error when dying in Arbitration due to a Status Effect.
- Fixed a script error when changing a MOA Companion’s Emotion Module.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur in the Plains of Eidolon during a Host migration.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Conduits from appearing in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed hit marker persisting on screen despite not doing damage to anything if you are downed while doing damage to something and then self-Revive.
- Fixed inconsistent placement and type of Emblems while using Kavat Armor.
- Fixed a script error related to Mag’s Induction Helmet.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Contribute to Research in the Dojo.
- Fixed Protea’s Blaze Artillery trying to target untargetable enemies.