Warframe update 1.55 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Warframe 1.55 patch notes, brings major changes and new features. In addition, Warframe version 1.55 also includes various bug fixes and game improvements.
The maximum amount of players that can reside in a Cetus instance at a time has been reduced to improve performance. The new update also reduced the time between Bounty stages from 8 seconds to 4 seconds so you’re not waiting around for Lotus to tell you where to go next.
Warframe update 1.55 Patch Notes
The Grineer have grown too comfortable in the stillness of space. They have forgotten how to be subject to the desert, how to wring life from sand and withered leaves. They do not remember the violent storms, the blistering heat, the absolute and total wrath of the desert.
The time has come to remind them.
INAROS RAMSES SKIN
A god among mortals. A king among Warframes. Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses.
LONGSWORD KOPESH SKIN
A sword forged for a pharaoh. Bestow the form of this curved blade on any one-handed longsword.
The signature Syandana of Inaros Ramses.
INAROS RAMSES COLLECTION
Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses with this collection. Includes the mighty Inaros Ramses Skin, the crescent Kopesh Longsword Skin and the Scarab Syandana.
NEZHA JINZA HELMET
A unique helmet for Nezha.
TENNOGEN BUNDLE XXIV!
- Mirage Jolli Helmet by Cheshire
- Zephyr Skeiron Skin by novadragon01
- Sybaris Overload Skin by Reisen.Udonge
- Frost Summit Helmet by artarrwen
- Liset Maltzur Oculus Skin by Cobalt
NEW GRINEER AND CORPUS ARTICULA!
All new poseable and scalable models of both Grineer and Corpus foot soldiers!
- Frontier Butcher
- Frontier Eviscerator
- Frontier Heavy Gunner
- Frontier Hellion
- Elite Frontier Lancer
- 2 Grineer Pose Sets!
- Sniper Crewman
- Nul Comba
- Corpus Power Carrier
- Elite Crewman
- 2 Corpus Pose Sets!
NEW SUKSHMA DECORATIONS!
Decorate your Orbiter (or Dojo) with the exquisitely designed Sukshma Decorations that add luxury and class!
New Gamemode: Endless Kuva Survival!
Endless Kuva Survival brings an Excavation/Defense twist while maintaining the intensity of Survival. This gamemode offers players a much-requested avenue to acquire Kuva outside of the Siphon/Flood mechanic, and on the aptly named Kuva Fortress! Players, both Public and Solo, now balance risk and reward as they sacrifice their Life Support Towers for precious Kuva.
How it works:
- Taveuni on the Kuva Fortress is now the new home of Endless Kuva Survival.
- A marked enemy carrying a Kuva Catalyst will spawn per Life Support Tower.
- Picking up this Kuva Catalyst and simply walking up to an unactivated Life Support Tower, transforms the Life Support Tower into a Kuva Harvester. Now you must protect this Kuva Harvester for 1 minute (as indicated on your UI) as enemies will now logically and forcefully attempt to destroy it. If they succeed in destroying the Kuva Harvester, you will lose out on both Kuva and the Life Support Tower.
- Once the Kuva Harvester is complete, 200 Kuva is awarded to everyone! Completed Kuva Harvesters also give a small percentage of Life Support to aid in your literal Survival.
- Worth noting that this 200 Kuva is awarded the same way as Kuva Siphon/Flood missions, as opposed to a physical Kuva kool-aid bottle drop that was proposed in the Dev Workshop. Meaning, you do not need to return to the Tower to physically pick up your Kuva, it is instantly awarded (still affected by Boosters and Smeeta Charm).
Kuva Fortress Survival Improvements:
- Removed cramped and maze-like Kuva Fortress tiles that felt unsuitable for an Endless Survival with an Excavation/Defense twist.
- Added a repurposed Fortress Defense tile to Kuva Fortress Survival with improved enemy navigation and traversable areas.
- Improved enemy spawn flow and navigation in the Kuva Fortress Survival tilesets.
Kuva Guardian Changes:
In light of all these changes surrounding Kuva, we felt it necessary to make improvement tweaks to the Kuva Guardians. When faced outside of The War Within quest, their mechanic required to turn them vulnerable has been met with some confusion.
As an overall change, Kuva Guardians are now easier to turn vulnerable but will become tougher to kill once they are.
- Previous vulnerability flow was: Operator Void Blast to stun, then Void Dash when stunned to disarm their Kesheg and turn vulnerable.
- NEW vulnerability flow: No stun state required. Operator Void Blast OR Void Dash to disarm their Kesheg and turn vulnerable.
General Kuva Guardian Changes:
- Increased base Health from 300 to 400.
- Slightly increased the Fire Rate of their Twin Rogga .
- Guardian Health type is now in line with the rest of Grineer.
- Weaker against Heat and Viral but more resistant to Gas.
- Added a pulsing red glow around Kuva Guardians for a few seconds to depict when they are vulnerable (similar to the Teralyst).
Legendary Arcane Trading Changes:
- 100k Credits for Unranked Legendary Arcane
- 300k Credits for Rank 1 Legendary Arcane
- 600k Credits for Rank 2 Legendary Arcane
- 1M Credits for Rank 3 Legendary Arcane
- Added a Chat command to enable ‘Do Not Disturb’. Enabling this will prevent any new Private Messages and mission invites from appearing. In addition, it will also auto decline game Invites and auto-reply to private messages to indicate that you are unavailable. If you have a private conversation tab active or if you initiate a private conversation, you will still be able to communicate.
- Enable Do Not Disturb by typing /dnd (Do Not Disturb) in Chat
- Disable Do Not Disturb by typing /normal in Chat
- Added new placeable Orbiter Decorations:
- Equinox Day-Form Noggle
- Equinox Night-Form Noggle
- Equinox Combined-Form Noggle
- Ropaka Planter
- Daaru Planter
- Aranya Planter
- Kukkura Pet Bed
- You can now customize your Operator and access your Focus Trees while in Cetus!
- Added “Mission Time” to the End of Mission screen under STATS.
- Added Fishing, Amps, Zaws and Mining categories to the Foundry.
- If you do not own items that are in these categories, you will not see the respective Foundry tabs.
- Added FEATURES, BODY, and AMP categories to the Operator customizations options.
- Added a description to the Meditate Emote. “A pose to focus one’s mind.”
- Added a slight delay on when accessing the Star Chart so you can still see your Warframe kneel before the planets come into view.
- Added “Edit Next/Previous Camera position” buttons in the Advanced Camera Controls in Captura.
First, it’s worth mentioning this is largely rooted in improved functionality across the board. We do plan on releasing even more updates with further lighting improvements and the ‘Build your Own Obstacle Course’, so keep checking back for that.
And now, the Remaster!
With this Remaster we’ve aimed to do a few things:
- Give you better decorating tools.
- Offer you more decorations.
- Give you more functionality in the Dojo.
The new and improved Decoration Placement functionality is here for what will probably fill the next few days of your Warframe play time! This new Placement functionality applies to both Dojo and Orbiter decorating.
Placing Decorations now uses a free cam technology, similar to Captura!
Decoration Placement now gives the following new options:
- Billboard Facing
- Placement: Surface Snapping or Free Placement
- Cycle Grid Snapping
- Decorations in both the Dojo and Orbiter can now be placed mid-air.
- Decoration Placement bindings can be customized in Options > Customize Controller.
Revamp your Dojo with the all-new Faction themed Dojo Decorations and FX Decorations! Over 60 new Decorations to choose from to give your Dojo a whole new vibe:
- Corpus Barrels, Batteries, BENCHES, and more!
- Grineer Catwalks, Fuel Tanks, Pipes, and more!
- Steam, Sparks, Fire, and more!
- Dojos have received improved lighting! We have more Dojo lighting improvements to come.
- Load straight into any mission from the Dojo by accessing the Star Chart in the Observatory room!
- You can now access your Arsenal via the Main Menu if you have a completed Observatory Room in your Dojo.
- Increased the Decoration capacity in all Dojo rooms!
- Clan Hall is now 600
- Clan Great Hall is now 700
- Clan Greater Hall is now 800
- Clan Grand Hall is now 900
- Clan Grandest Hall is now 1000
- Connectors are now 200
- All other room Decoration capacity varies – check the Dojo Architect screen
- Clan members can contribute their own Orbiter Decorations to the Clan Vault using the Treasury! These Decorations will be listed as “[item name] (Vault)” in the selection menu.
- Vaulted Decorations can be viewed by going into the Main Menu > Decorate > Personal Decorations.
- Only Architects can place Orbiter decorations in the Dojo.
- Architects can access Orbiter Decorations via the Treasury menu, selecting “Decorations” > “Personal Decorations” and choosing from the Clan’s donated Decorations.
- Since Architects are the only ones that can place Orbiter Decorations in the Dojo, they are the only ones that will see this option in the Treasury.
- If an Orbiter Decoration is removed from the Dojo, it will simply go back into the Vault, where it can be placed again if desired.
- Orbiter Decorations CANNOT be refunded back to the original Orbiter inventory once they’ve been donated to the Clan Vault.
- You will receive a confirmation prompt when donating one of your own Orbiter Decorations to your Clan’s Vault.
*Please note that the following items cannot be contributed to the Clan Vault:
- Articulas, Displays, and unique items (Neewa’s Drawings, etc)
- Ambulas Noggle
- Stalker Noggle
- Shadow Debt Noggles (Acolytes)
- Kuria Statuette
- Sacred Vessel
- Oro Ornament
- Rell’s Donda
- Prominence Wisp Totem
- Thousand-Year Fish Statuette
- Enemy Hit Notifications: Targeting and damaging enemies with weapons will produce a much more defined contact sound to identify if your shots are dealing damage. You will now also hear whizz-bys and ground surface effect types better as well. This feature is especially useful when shooting at enemies from long distances. We also hear you loud and clear too, which is why this sound enhancement can be toggled on/off in the Audio Options Menu.
- Volume Sliders: The Audio sliders in the Audio Options Menu now calculate their offsets between each other properly. When Audio sliders are set low, they will now properly cull sounds that shouldn’t be heard. In summation, Warframe’s audio mix now sounds better.
- Mix Effect Ducking: How Warframe ducks out sound is now calculated in a more logical way to produce an improved sounding audio mix.
- Added a “whoosh” like sound right before landing when jumping from great heights/distances.
- Added new aiming in/out transition sounds when using Primaries and Secondaries.
- Invisibility muffle sound effects will now properly apply the Hit Notifications.
- Pox will no longer play Hit Notification sounds on Damage over Time ticks.
- Made the difference between headshot Hit Notifications and headshot kill sound more clear.
- Operator Void Beam and Mote Amps will no longer play Hit Notification sounds to be in-line with other Beam weapons.
Exodia Force Changes:
- Melee combo multiplier now applies to the radial blast of Exodia Force. This also fixes Exodia Force not scaling off of Modded Damage.
- Increased Status Chance from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 5%/20%/35%/50%.
- Changed Damage from 80%/100%/120%/150% to 50%/100%/150%/200%.
- Changed Radius from 5/6/7/8 meters to 3/4/5/6 meters.
- Improved how precisely you can alter the Camera Duration slider (increment by 0.1). This means that the minimum speed for Camera movements is now lower!
- Improved optimization of Advanced Captura Mode.
- The playing Camera will now stop if you decide to edit a Camera Position while it’s playing.
- Improvements for adding/removing Camera Positions while the camera is playing in Captura.
Eidolon Shrine Changes:
- As most Tenno have discovered, Eidolon Shards are necessary to continue your hunt for the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst. These changes are not towards the Shrine mechanic itself, but for the way Shards are consumed if an unfortunate Host migration or loss of connection occurs.
- Brilliant/Radiant Shards are not removed from player inventory until the respective Eidolon spawns.
- Players can now remove their Shard after inserting it into the Shrine (until the Eidolon spawns, at which point it is removed from their inventories and consumed by the Shrine).
- All Shards are removed from the Shrine and returned to Player inventories if a Host migration occurs before the Eidolon spawns.
- All Shards are removed from the Shrine and returned to Player inventories if Night ends before the respective Eidolon spawns.
- All Shards are removed from the Shrine and returned to Player inventories if players extract from that Plains before the Eidolon spawns.
- Vomvalysts no longer drop Sentient Cores when they are auto-‘killed’ at sunrise.
- Visual Effects improvements.
Based on feedback we made some changes to the intensity of Visual Effects in Warframe, especially in the context of Eidolon fights!
- Greatly toned down lens flare brightness and durations of Teralyst abilities (and variants)to help with visual clutter.
- Reduced some visual noise/lens flares on numerous Warframe abilities.
- Reduced some visual noise/lens flares on the Operator Amp explosions/melee burst.
Grineer Commander Switch Teleport Changes:
- Increased the Commander Switch Teleport cast time to 2 seconds instead of being almost instant, and added a casting sound indication.
- Both Grineer Commander and his target will glow orange during his Switch Teleport cast.
- Bullet Jumping or dodge rolling can now break you out of the Switch Teleport. Previously the only way to avoid being Switch Teleported is to kill the Commander while he is casting.
- Switch Teleport now delivers a Knockdown Status debuff after being teleported (unless Modded to avoid or minimize Knockdowns).
- Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Loki Prime (and their accompanying Prime weapons/cosmetics) have re-entered the Prime Vault and is now closed until further notice!
- Prime Vault Relics have been removed from drops and those Relics obtainable from Bounties have been replaced with Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics.
- If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
- Improved hitbox sizes on the Eidolon Synovias (weak points) to make them easier to hit/target when moving.
- Fixed an extra “0” damage number popping up for every instance of damage dealt to a Teralyst Synovia. Shotguns will therefore no longer shower the Teralyst with a confetti of zeroes when hitting a weak-point.
- Boltor Prime Status Chance increased from 32% to 34%.
- Updated the look of Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead minions to help players better differentiate between them and real enemies.
- You can now dodge/roll out of Zephyr’s Tail Wind hover! This change also fixes getting locked out of all other actions for the duration of Tail Wind if a dodge/roll was initiated while charging.
- The Shard selection screen will now show you how many Brilliant or Radiant Shards you have available to convert into Focus (originally this number would only be available to you once you had selected what Shard type you wanted to convert).
- Opened arbitrarily locked Void doors/walls that held Rare items. It’s been known for awhile now that the classic combination of Punch Through + Vacuum could grab these items for you, but now it’s open season for all!
- Reduced the requirements for “Kill X Dargyns with a Bow” Riven challenge to bring the intended difficulty and time commitment in line with other Riven challenges.
- Existing Rivens with this challenge are unaffected.
- Fish Bait descriptions now also indicate what time of day that the respective fish will spawn.
- Slightly changed the color of each Fishing Spear to better identify which Spear you’re equipping.
- Changed the Fishing Spear Icons in Fisher Hai-Luk’s store to focus more on the Spear tip to better identify each Spear.
- You can now search for Zaws in your Inventory via their Entitled name.
- Increased the number of items shown on the ‘Most Used’ list under your Profile & added the ability to scroll the list.
- You can now re-open the Ambulas boss doors from the outside if you’re an unlucky Tenno who got locked out of the arena cause your squad initiated the boss fight without you.
- Failed Bounty squads will now be locked to prevent players from joining an already failed Bounty.
- Arcanes will now be listed according to Rarity in the End of Mission screen.
- Improved Archwing camera movements to clean up issues of janky jittering.
- Removed the option to Install a Focus Lens on a Gilded Amp since a Rank 30 Amp is required for that action.
- Changed the Venomous Clip Archwing Mod to reflect the same Cost and Drain of other elemental Mods for Archwing.
- Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul.
- Ayatans (with the same type and socket layout) placed as Orbiter Decorations can now be placed back to back.
- You can now Transference to your Operator in the Dojo!
- Infested Ancients will now attempt to attack in more ways than just knockdowns and pulls when you’re within melee range.
- Improved Sky Archwing banking movements to reduce doing so accidentally.
- You can now shoot while initiating Afterburner in Sky Archwing.
- Placing in the top 20 in a weekly Leaderboard with at least 50 entries will now show a notification about your placement!
- Sentinels and their weapons will now display stats when Chat linked and viewed in the Codex.
- TennoGen items are now linkable in chat!
- Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed Decorations in space, please contact support.warframe.com to have your Decorations put back into your Inventory.
- Updated the Verismo Syandana and Boltor Bravura Skin material to appear more metallic (for improved reflections and highlighting) to better match the Octavia Maestra Skin.
- Nezha Dracun Skin default tints updated to lighten the dark tint and better match workshop images.
- Tweaked the Mithra Mirage Skin colors to better reflect the Steam Workshop images.
- Tweaked the glow FX on the Verismo Syandana.
- Updated the Sarva Harness textures by request of the creator.
- Removed the ability to purchase multiple of the same Helmet/Syandana from the Market. With the changes to how Arcanes are equipped, buying multiple of the same Helmet/Syandana is not necessary.
- Increased the opening speed of doors in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Updated the Vignette Bundle description to indicate it includes 2 Warframe Articulas.
- The Market previews will now display your current equipped Warframe/Sentinel when viewing Armor Bundles.
- Operator Amps will now display their modular parts in the Operator Customization screen.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Sealab Defense tileset.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Galleon Survival tileset.
- Improved AI navigation in the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
- Improved AI navigation in the Corpus Outpost Rescue tileset.
- Improved AI navigation and cover techniques in the Lua Defense tileset.
- Improved AI navigation on the Grineer Earth tileset by allowing AI to wade through water properly.
- Improved enemy accuracy when attempting to attack the Void Defense Cryopod by tweaking the Cryopod target points and surrounding cover/attacking spots.
- You can now add Camera Positions in between already existing Camera Positions by going into edit mode in Captura.
- When switching between different Zaw previews in Hok’s Anvil, it will now show their comparison stats, similar to the Arsenal!
- Removed the option to equip Armor on a Kubrow equipped with the Drahk Fur Pattern as intended.
- More Visual Effect intensity changes to reduce visual noise from:
- Quanta Energy cube explosions
- Teralyst ability FX
- Vomvalyst ability FX
- Improved sound differentials between body and head hit notifications.
- Removed option to Purchase/Gift items if there is a new Update available to download. This often resulted in errors due to mismatched versions trying to communicate.
- Reduced Lotus transmission frequency in Survival missions.
- Upon taking damage, Kubrow Dens will now only spawn 4 Kubrows to defend their Den instead of an infinite amount. This fixes a potential for ‘infinite Kubrow spawns’ that has reared its head before.
- Updated lighting in Corpus Ship Defense level.
- Updated Afuris description to read “reload speed” instead of “reload time”.
- Updated LOC for the “Vigilante Fervor” description to better describe what it does.
- Updated all lowercase mentions of ‘Grineer’, ‘Corpus’ and ‘Warframe’ to be uniformly uppercase across the entire game in all languages.
- Updated the Elite Frontier Lancer Codex image model.
- Increased textbox width for Arcane text in Arcane Manager screen.
- Increased Leaderboard placement icon size to be more visible.
- Made slight edits to the Mastery Rank up description so that it reads better.
- Fixed ability to teleport/dash forward when performing certain movement combinations in Conclave.
- Fixed being unable to equip the Excalibur Dex Helmet in Conclave.
Bug Fixes in Warframe 1.55 Update
- Fixed a loss of functionality caused by trying to simultaneously take a Companion out of Stasis and Previewing them.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Raptor boss fight that was caused by the Host picking up the bomb and having it explode.
- Fixed ‘back’ button in Advanced Camera Controls not working.
- Fixes towards Eidolon Hunt Bounties insta-failing after transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed Sentient Cores disappearing after a host migration.
- Fixed dealing slightly less damage to Eidolon Synovias due to obscured hitboxes.
- Fixed replication issue preventing Clients from seeing the explosions from Hydrolyst’s bubbles.
- Fixed being unable to use your Primary weapon when Transferring in-out of the Operator while holding Volt’s Transistor Shield.
- Fixed broken animations when viewing a Host remove a Cyst as a Client in their Liset. Your Warframe will now also not disappear as a Client while this happens.
- Fixed Cold Status Effects (and other slowdown effects) cutting Gara’s Shattered Lash Damage sweep short.
- Fixed the Ceramica Shoulder Armor not attaching on Rhino Prime with the Mastodon Skin equipped.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck when navigating in the Lua Defense tilset.
- Fixed an escapable elevator hole in the Void and Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed a rare case where the Camera speed calculations could get stuck in an infinite loop in Captura.
- More fixes towards the Cetus gate opening to reveal a black abyss.
- More fixes for numerous edge case UI script errors.
- Fixed the Warframe Arcane in the second slot not triggering if the Excalibur Dex Helmet is equipped.
- Fixed waypoint marker pathing issues in the Grineer Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed being able to deploy Sky Archwing in tight corners on the Plains, resulting in clipping into the Landscape. Players now will not be able to deploy their Archwing in these spaces if there’s a possibility of collision with the Plains’ geometry.
- Fixed an unintended teleport volume in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a core in the Grineer Forest Tileset that glowed a little too brightly.
- Fixed seeing both your Warframe and Operator in the Arsenal when accessing the Arsenal in Cetus in Operator Mode.
- Fixed excessive bloom in the engine room of the Void during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Final Boss health bar remaining on the screen if you continue to play the Wyrmius mini-game after defeating it.
- Fixed a script error caused by trying to edit/add/remove Camera Positions while the Camera is playing in Captura.
- Fixed inverted logic for dual weapons that alternate their firing hands that resulted in the muzzle flash not matching the animation.
- Fixed the Aksomati clip not animating while firing.
- Fixed a potential script error causing UI issues when re-entering the Plains.
- Fixed a rare crash when entering the Plains as a Client.
- Fixed Clients jumping while parrying not canceling the parry pose on the Host or other Clients (before, you would still see the Client parrying and jumping even though jump cancels it).
- Fixed missing Liset and Landing Craft sounds when extracting from the following tilesets:
- Corpus Ice Planet
- Grineer Fortress
- Grineer Sealab
- Grineer Settlement
- Grineer Shipyards
- Fixed lingering FX after using Zephyr’s Tailwind.
- Fixed broken wall decals in Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed a script error when boarding an Orbiter.
- Fixed a potential script error that occurred when being attacked by a Vomvalyst.
- Fixed Clients killed in a Dargyn losing the ability to move or rotate the camera properly.
- Fixed difficulties with setting values for the Speed Multiplier when the Camera is playing in Captura.
- Fixed some non-English text switching between bold and not bold when scrolling in the Market.
- Fixed black squares that would occur on rare occasions from Weapon trails.
- Fixed reload sounds not playing when applying the Solstice Skin to the Burston Prime.
- Fixed missing reflections on metal textures in the Color Key Scene.
- Fixed an outdated ‘thank you’ prompt appearing when purchasing a Loadout Slot.
- Fixed Voltage Sequence not applying to Grineer Hellions.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Radial Blind preventing re-castable Abilities from being recast while active.
- Fixed jerky movement sounds when tapping forwards and backward in the Dargyn.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence and Larva sometimes appearing completely black when cast.
- Fixed enemies sometimes not getting back up after being hit by Banshee’s Resonating Quake.
- Fixed enemies auto-crouching in wrong spots in the Grineer Forest Defense Tileset.
- Fixed various level holes in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed missing objective waypoint after defeating a Junction Specter.
- Fixed unfocused zoom positioning when viewing Navigation.
- Fixed not receiving any UI feedback when successfully sending an invite for another player to board your Orbiter.
- Fixed Clients not seeing enemies ragdolled in succession.
- Fixed being able to jump infinitely after wall clinging and mounting Ivara’s Dashwire.
- Fixed players getting trapped in the Helminth Infirmary when visiting a player’s Orbiter.
- Fixed a script error when being attacked by certain abilities from the Gantulyst or Hydrolyst.
- Fixed not being able to extract from the Plains if all other squad members are dead.
- Fixed Ancient Healer damage reduction Aura negatively affecting the consume rate of Inaros’ Devour.
- Fixed invite from player in the Plains saying “invite to a game” instead of “invite to Plains of Eidolon: Free Roam”.
- Fixed a couple of LOC instances where “Tenno” isn’t capitalized.
- Fixed cases of losing your Sentinel as the Host in the Plains.
- Fixed spawning at the beginning of a Corpus Gas City mission if you roll into an elevator before the door closes but after the elevator has already left.
- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control affecting the Stalker and causing him to walk around like he lost something.
- Fixed door to extraction not opening in Rescue missions in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed “you need to enable in settings first” error message in Captura when attempting to turn off Depth of Field with it disabled in your options.
- Fixed error message in Captura when attempting to change the Filter from Neutral with Color Correction disabled in Options.
- Fixed incorrect icons on Grineer Sealab tileset doors in small dead end rooms.
- Fixed some cases of enemies continuously rushing to and away from Defense targets.
- Fixed getting stuck flying in the air when attempting to exit a Dargyn as it is destroyed.
- Fixed the Grustrag 3 targeting enemies instead of the player when spawned with Beacons in Corpus/Infested missions.
- Fixed a level hole in the Plains.
- Fixed some collision and holes in the Personal Quarters.
- Fixed the Ceramica Bundle description to match the correct names of the Skins.
- Fixed the hit boxes on Ambulas’ two leg packs to disable when those parts are destroyed, stopping players from hitting it while shooting the empty space where those packs used to be.
- Fixed shoulders looking droopy on non-Octavia Warframes when using Narta Emotes.
- Fixed missing objective text in The New Strange quest.
- Fixed Cernos Prime’s vertical spread not using equipped arrow Skins.
- Fixed UI icons in several locations not appearing with proper shaders.
- Fixed selecting existing Decorations immediately changing the placement position.
- Fixed being able to select a Decoration placed on a wall in an adjacent Orbiter room.
- Fixed a potential script error when unlocking Lockers as a Client.
- Fixed an invisible blocking volume in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed rogue teleporting volumes that resulted in players getting stuck in an endless teleporting loop in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed numerous outdated weapon descriptions.
- Fixed two progression stoppers in the Ceres Sabotages mission – clients killing the Core or a Host Migration.
- Fixed some Operator amps not properly destroying Kuva clouds.
- Fixed new/fresh Void Strike buffs not applying properly after your warframe died while the buff was active.
- Fixed Inaros specter getting stuck in casting 2.
- Fixed not being able to pick up the Nav Segment in Vor’s Prize, thus not being able to complete the tutorial.
- Fixed crashing when attempting to provide Fish over the Standing cap.
- Fixed loading into the Plains without an open session.
- Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead clones not attacking enemies.
- Fixed erroneous lighting patches in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Mandachord song previews and soundpacks being muted.
- Fixed erroneous FX on Limbo’s Stasis ability.
- Fixed the Aksomati firing sound playing when selecting hovering over the Aksomati in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a clipping crate seen in the Grineer Galleon Spy tileset.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when joining a Plains squad right when the Host attempts to return to Cetus.
- Fixed grammatical text error in the Arcane Manager where it should be singular ‘Warframe’ instead of plural ‘Warframes’.
- Fixed a case where using Tail Wind hover and hitting a ceiling immediately causes Zephyr to remain grounded and enter hover when she moves.
- Fixed Nekros’ Soul Punch projectile not affecting nearby enemies.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm ability timer not displaying ‘0’ when 0 enemies are marked.
- Fixed Zenith Alt-Fire not being able to shoot through all objects with respect to those that prevent Punch Through.
- Fixed squad Host being able to change selected Bounty while voting is still in progress.
- Fixed Bounty not activating if it’s still being voted on before entering the Plains.
- Fixed “Cancel Mission” text appearing instead of “Clear Vote” for Hosts when voting on Bounties.
- Fixed enemies being able to kill you in Captura.
- Fixed Nidus’ Mutation not working when in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed Quills’ Offerings menu resetting back to the ‘ALL’ tab after purchasing an Amp from the ‘AMPS’ tab.
- Fixed flickering Amps when selecting an Amp during Operator customization.
- Fixed mission objective markers behaving weirdly in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed AI navigation issues near doors and stairs in the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed AI navigation/spawning issues in the Grineer Forest Defense tileset.
- Fixed a random elevator mesh in the Void tileset.
- Fixed a rare script error when changing matchmaking to Solo.
- Fixed a script error that broke transmissions.
- Fixed a script error relating to Mirage.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym’s fight not progressing to the final boss room, resulting in her fight being incompletable.
- Fixed invincible Warframe and inability to Transference back to Operator.
- Fixed not being able to Duel as the Operator in the Dojo.
- Fixed some Ghoul Bounties only being available for 1 minute before refreshing.
- Fixed Hoks Daily Special not displaying the weapon type in its stats.
- Fixed being stuck flying around in a Dargyn when exiting right when it is destroyed.
- Fixed hit sound playing at unexpected time for Nova’s Molecular Prime explosions and Gara’s Shatter Shield.
- Fixed Javlok throwing sound playing when equipping Mods in Arsenal.
- Fixed overlapping markers in the Advanced Plains Map.
- Fixed Warframe abilities being disabled in Dojo Duels.
- Fixed spot-loading cases when attempting to use Transference in the Dojo Dueling room.
- Fixed a rare script error that would lead to a loss of functionality in the Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when picking up Rubble generated by Atlas’ Petrify ability.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when the Rescue Target is killed.
- Fixed a script error when using Scanners (Codex/Synthesis) and Nosam Cutters.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Duel in the Dojo.
- Fixed broken Kuva Siphon/Flood missions.
- Fixed a loss of functionality for Clients that occured when loading into a mission from the Observatory if player from another Clan is in the Dojo when Observatory is constructed.
- Fixed inability to invite a member to your squad after a mission is started from the Dojo Observatory.
- Fixed joining a Fissure mission resulting in the Reactant UI counter being stuck at 0.
- Fixed cases of the Eidolon Shrine Shard context action disappearing for Clients.
- Fixed being able to cast Warframe abilities on Pherliac Pods.
- Fixed cases of the Teralyst literally dissolving when killed with the Acrid.
- Fixed being able to Scan objects once as a Warframe and then again as the Operator.
- Fixed cases of being Revived in Spectator Mode in the Plains.
- Fixed becoming stuck in Limbo’s Rift when attempting to enter Cetus by spamming roll while transitioning from the Plains.
- Fixed being stuck in a perpetual loading state when accessing the Options menu while transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed Zephyr not entering her Bleedout state when charging up Tail Wind or hovering in the air with Tail Wind and becoming downed.
- Fixed Limbo rolling instead of dashing after dismounting a Dargyn.
- Fixed a long delay on Syndicate Medallion UI counter appearing.
- Fixed persisting muffled sound when casting Ash’s Smoke Shadow Augment.
- Fixed Syndicate Syandanas not appearing in the ‘MISC’ tab of their respective offerings.
- Fixed a Storage Container in the Grineer Settlement tileset that was sunken into the ground.
- Fixed a Corpus Container in the Corpus Gas City tileset spawning in wonky locations.
- Fixed doors not rendering in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed rock geometry poking through levels in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed a teleport volume preventing Decoration placement in the Personal Quarters display case.
- Fixed missing teleport volumes in the Orokin Tower Extraction Scene.
- Fixed Blueprints displaying the objects Rank when viewed in your Inventory.
- Fixed a Grineer standing still for easy pickins’ in Vor’s Prize.
- More fixes towards Kubrows appearing much larger for Clients visiting an Orbiter.
- Fixed the Operator blocking Mod screen UI when accessing it in Cetus.
- Fixed Kavats equipped with Mischief appearing headless after a Host migration occured.
- Fixed the flag for the Corpus Corporate Flag detaching when moving it around.
- Fixed Clients getting a “Members have left” prompt when attempting to launch a mission from a Dojo Observatory.
- Fixed hearing Incubator sounds when in the Arsenal or Mod menu.
- Fixed hearing Foundry sounds when in the Foundry menu.
- Fixed Eidolon Lens Blueprints missing their ‘Conversion’ text.
- Fixed Arcane description being partially cut off on the last line if it extends past the text area.
- Fixed objective markers disappearing when underwater in Archwing.
- Fixed line breaks in the wrong places for Arcane descriptions in some non-English languages.
- Fixed the Trading text going outside the UI box when localized in French.
- Fixed some Emblems and Sigils being Chat linkable.
- Fixed darkly lit Archwing Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error that occured when casting Atlas’ Rumblers or when his Rumbles died.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Mastery Rank Up while in the Syndicate screen.
- Fixed a script error when joining an invalid session by invite.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when your Sentinel died.
- Fixed a script error that occurred after failing a Rescue mission.
- Fixed a script error when modifying Chat Filters.
Check your game update and download the latest Warframe update 1.55.