Warframe 1.84 PS4 changelog for Operation Scarlet Spear released. According to the official Warframe 1.84 changelog, the latest added Operation: Scarlet Spear event and a long list of quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Warframe 1.84 also includes performance and stability improvements. The game devs are also working on HDR Preview, Deferred Rendering Preview and Audio dynamics processing to master output. These features will be available with the future updates.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe version 1.84 is expected to fix all these issues.
Warframe 1.84 Patch Notes (Operation Scarlet Spear Update)
- The following additions that came with PC’s Update 27.2.0 are still in development for PS4 and will not be available in this update:
- HDR Preview: We are still looking into the tech support to potentially bring the HDR Preview option to PS4 Pro – stay tuned!
- Deferred Rendering Preview: We are still looking into the tech support to potentially bring this option in the future!
- Audio dynamics processing to master output: The code to support this is currently not ready to go live on PS4 with this update! We are still working towards it for a future release.
Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed inability to activate Railjack Abilities bound to the same button as ‘MOVE_UP’.
- Fixed context actions sometimes not displaying the correct button callout to use them.
- Fixed nonfunctional button callouts when upgrading avionics and attempting to filter the type.
- Fixed your Warframe spinning endlessly if exiting the Arsenal while previewing a weapon with a controller.
- Fixed two Callouts for the same button, Sort and Distill, in the Arcane Manager Screen.
- Fixed Rank Up button not appearing outside of the Arcane Equip screen when opened via Foundry.
PS4 Specific Notes:
- Fixed the slider for the Field of View option showing “0.025” after using the right arrow icon past the 90 max.
- Fixed spending Platinum to unlock a new Appearance Config Slot for Kavats breaking Kavat appearances entirely as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ezqhf8/please_fix_my_cat/
- Fixed Credit total in the End of Mission screen not taking into account Kuva Lich tax while Credit Booster is active.
- Fixed objective markers moving wildly in Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna missions depending on the player’s position while in Archwing.
- Fixed the UI sometimes showing the incorrect binding for Reviving.
Operation: Scarlet Spear
As a reminder from yesterday’s Status thread post, Operation: Scarlet Spear will begin later today! Since this is our first work-from-home console launch, the Operation: Scarlet Spear event itself will begin sometime after the has deployed. To help address issues quickly if present, we want to give our QA troops hunkered down at home the ability to jump right into the event with the community. Once everyone is in a position to do so on our end, we will launch the Operation. Once it is live we will inform you across the usual Warframe channels and post the dedicated Operation thread with all you need to know to start the collective fight against this new Sentient threat! We’re extremely grateful for your patience as we work out the kinks of our new work setup so that we can bring you Operation: Scarlet Spear and more – thank you Tenno!
“It’s a two-prong attack – Ground team and Railjack team! “ – Little Duck
Introducing Operation: Scarlet Spear – a brand new event that requires the ultimate effort from the Tenno. The fight against the Sentient Threat has reached new heights – and the Tenno will be using the new “Operation Link” aka OpLink! Ground teams and Space teams will be connected realtime using OpLink – working together to deter the Sentients!
Eligible Tenno will be presented with a brand new Cinematic detailing the state of the world as THE NEW WAR is waged.
For a limited time, earn a new Weapon, a new Weapon Variant, Stance Forma Blueprint, Medals, Arcanes and more!
During your voyages into the unknown you will stumble across new Sentient enemies – be prepared!
Once again your favorite cross-armed lady, Little Duck, has taken her interest of Exotic Goods even further to aid you in Operation Scarlet Spear.
- OpLink (REQUIRED FOR OPERATION)
- A device used to manage coordination and resources during Operation Link missions.
- Basmu Blueprint
- This Sentient war instrument can either barrage targets with explosive bolts, or draw on its regenerative battery to create twin plasma beams that chain through targets. When fully drained, Health is leached from nearby foes for a short period.
- Ceti Lacera Blueprint
- Forged for veterans of the Scarlet Spear conflict, this Lacera has been modified to enhance nimbleness and lethality.
- Warframe Arcanes (Unranked)
- Phased Clan Sigil
- Glyphed Clan Sigil
- Gilded Clan Sigil
- Scarlet Spear Hologram Decorations
- Murex Console
- A Sentient Murex projection for the Orbiter.
- Earth Console
- A planet Earth projection for the Orbiter.
- The Ballroom Simulacrum
- A new arena for the Simulacrum. Who will you invite to dance?
- Stance Forma
- Modifies a Stance slot on a Melee weapon to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.
OPERATION SCARLET SPEAR BUG REPORTING
Arm yourself with new Railjack Avionics to bring aid in the wake of Operation Scarlet Spear! Find these Avionics from new Sentient Fighters, officially known as Gyrix and Ionix, in the Railjack mission of Scarlet Spear.
Increase Shield Regen during a Breach
Decrease Shield Damage from Sentients.
Omni Revolite consumption reduced.
Increased Gunnery Damage vs Sentients.
Reduce Breach Chance.
Increase Maximum Ordnance Munitions.
NOVA ATOMICA SKIN
A crucible of reactive energy harnessed within a streamlined facade.
NOVA ATOMICA COLLECTION
Harness the reactive power of Nova Atomica. Features the Nova Atomica Skin, Alamos Sniper Skin, and Radia Syandana.
Compose ballads of old threats risen anew, with this Shawzin.
NEW SENTIENT THEMED DOJO DECORATIONS
If Biomasses, Biofluid and Bones are your vibe then strap yourself in for an abundance of new Sentient themed Dojo Decorations!
NEW ARBITRATIONS MODS (Max Rank)
Add these new Mods to your Arsenal to spice up your life! These Mods can be purchased from the Arbitrations Honors store in Relays.
+100% maximum Energy is filled on spawn.
Aerial Ace (Rifle)
On Kill: Refresh Double Jump up to 6x while Airborne.
Mending Shot (Rifle – No AoE)
Shoot Health Orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.
Energizing Shot (Pistol – No AoE)
Shoot Energy Orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.
NEW WARFRAME DISABLE AUGMENTS (Max Rank)
Not everyone desires the Passive attributes that Zephyr, Nezha, and Titania bring, but still want to use them in battle. With these new Augments you can now rid yourself of their attributes and bring them to a more grounded version. Find these in their respective Syndicate Offerings!
Zephyr: Anchored Glide
Disable Zephyr passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.
Nezha: Controlled Slide
Disable Nezha passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.
Titania: Ironclad Flight
Disable vacuum in Razorwing. Reduced damage by 40% while airborne.
The New War Chapters:
As you may already know, in Warframe Revised we added The New War Chapters section of the Codex that allows you to shortcut to the Chimera Prologue and the Erra Quest (Sacrifice Quest completion required).
For those who have not logged in since before Warframe Revised, you will be presented with a welcome screen that now includes a direct shortcut to The New War Chapters to get you up to speed before you play Operation Scarlet Spear.
We’ve made a few changes to The New War Chapters section of the Codex:
- Selecting a completed New War Chapter will show the End of Quest screen.
- Selecting a New War Chapter in progress will show the Quest details like in the Codex.
Ensure you’re ready for the next chapter in The New War!
- Open your eyes to a new Drusus tale with the Nova Leverian! Access the Leverian through the Codex or Market (via Nova).
- Mastery Rank 28 Tenno will soon be able to practice the Mastery Rank 29 Test in Cephalon Simaris’ Relay room!
- Added an option in Captura to ‘Enable Self-Knockdown’.
- Added custom reload sounds for the Miter!
Instead of ending in a knockdown or ragdoll, accumulating 5+ Impact Effects in this will result in a “big stagger” with smaller staggers leading up to it, which has a random chance to activate a Parazon Finisher if the enemy is under the Health threshold. Each Impact Status adds 10% chance for the Parazon Finisher to be available.
- Gas Effects will continue to tick radial Damage-over-Time for the average of the remaining Effect duration if their host dies.
- Gas Status Area-of-Effect radius increases with the number of stacks, to a max of 10 stacks.
- Removed Gas damage resistance from Toxic Ancient Auras.
Status Chance Mod Changes:
- Increased Hammer Shot Status Chance from 40% to 80%.
- Increased Shattering Justice Status Chance from 20% to 90%.
- Shattering Justice has also changed from being an additive rankup to a multiplicative rankup.
- Increased Stunning Speed Status Chance from 10% to 30%.
Kuva Lich Changes and Fixes:
- Based on feedback with the recent overhaul to Status Effects in Warframe Revised 27.2.2, the conversation of how Status Effects should react with Bosses or VIPS has started. Our first step down this road is starting with Kuva Liches. Currently, there are two special rules to this “Boss Status enabling”:
- No Status Effect will exceed a maximum of 4 stacks, with the exception of Impact which can stack up to 6 times.
- Keep in mind there is a cooldown to how quickly you can stack up Impact Status Effects to avoid stunlocking the Kuva Lich.
- Radiation does not change the enemy’s Faction, and instead of increasing Damage done to enemies with stacks, it increases the Damage taken from enemies who have turned on him/her.
- Fixed missing Kuva Lich image in their farewell transmission when Vanquished.
- Fixed inability to use context actions after stabbing a Kuva Lich.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur if you tried to escape your new Kuva Lich by quitting the game while en route back to your Orbiter.
- Further performance improvements towards Titania’s Lantern when cast on a large group of enemies.
- Improved cache optimization to clean up even more space in the download cache.
- Improved world-state synchronization for Alerts, Sorties and other global events (there may have been up to a minute of desync).
- Improved game synchronization in hostile network environments.
- Optimized out a number small memory bloats in the type-dep database to reduce the risk of crashes due to relocation (player loadouts in relays, procedural levels, etc).
- Optimized backdrop rendering performance in all levels.
- Optimized the Attica’s embedded projectiles to help CPU and GPU performance.
- Optimized the Hystrix projectile trail and spark FX.
- The Pox, Acceltra, and Shedu have been given explosion FX tweaks for visual and performance improvement.
- Performance improvements towards Grineer Crewships when their engines explode.
- Fixed Codex generation randomizing the block order of the Fragment entries (this should be deterministic to avoid updating several MB of resource for no reason).
- Fixed a crash that could occur on slow internet connections if you quit the game while loading into a Relay.
- Fixed high GPU Effects time when shooting Profit Taker’s legs with the Imperator Vandal.
- Fixed the game possibly having high memory usage if someone was spawning Spore Ephemera in the other room and the game wasn’t properly cleaning up due to the player being out of sight.
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- Added Battle and Tactical Avionic categories in the Avionics Upgrade screen.
- Crewship boarding will be denied when the meltdown timer has 3 seconds remaining.
- This is to avoid multiple issues with being put into a broken state due to the boarding cinematic competing with the Crewship exploding/attempting to teleport you out.
- Removed the hanger door of the Grineer POI with the ‘Steal the Destroyer’ objective to resolve issues of the door not opening. When in doubt take it out!
- Upon returning back to the Railjack after exiting through the Archwing Cannon, in this you’ll be spawned at the back of the Railjack bridge instead of near the Forging Bay.
- Enemies that you’re focused on while in a Turret in this will display their Status Effect stacks.
- Fixed Exo Skold Crewships in the Veil Proxima dropping Mk I Armaments. In this they will drop MK III Armaments as intended.
- Fixed the UI in the Super Weapon Platform not updating after the Radiator is destroyed for Clients.
- Fixed inability to disengage bombs placed by Grineer Boarding Parties if a Host migration occurs during a Railjack mission.
- Fixed incorrect Archwing movement animations if you exit the Railjack while Bullet Jumping (Moving left will play the forward animation, moving forward will play the moving right animation, etc).
- Fixed a bug where the screenshake from a Grineer Crewship reactor meltdown would linger forever if it was active when the Crewship exploded.
- Fixed Grineer fighters attacking the Derelict POI in Veil Proxima missions.
- Fixed Vidar Reactors Mk III missing their component modifiers.
- Fixed Tactical Menu not displaying correct Battle Avionic values that have had their Grid Upgraded in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed case of Crewships sometimes staying completely still.
- Fixed seeing black boxes when in Turret AR mode.
- Fixed Railjack fighters sometimes going out of level bounds while in combat.
- Fixed the ‘Forge All’ button having no effect or sound.
- Fixed having to select the ‘Railjack Crew’ button twice when selecting it from Dojo Navigation.
- Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete.
- Fixed Railjack name text lingering behind when joining another player’s squad and loading into their Dry Dock.
- Fixed missing looping sounds for Ramsleds in the Saturn Proxima and Veil Proxima.
- Fixed the Wreckage capacity limit pulse FX in the Railjack Configuration UI pulsing even when you aren’t reaching the limit.
- Fixed Sentient Exterminate objective randomly starting on POI hints.
- Fixed Vidar Reactors Mk III missing their component modifiers for Warframe clients that are not in English.
- Fixed a case of not receiving your collected items (Avionics, Resources, etc) in Railjack missions until you head back to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed the Orokin Derelict showing “Missile Platform” as the name when you aim at it in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed script crash that could occur if you joined a Railjack mission at exactly the wrong moment.
- Fixed a script error when entering a Crewship via Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed a script error when casting the Railjack Void Hole ability.
Foundry Crafting Time Change:
As per player request, we’ve reduced Forma, Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactor, and Exilus Warframe Adapter build time to 23 hours so that 1 can be built consistently every day.
Magus Lockdown Changes:
We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. This goes well beyond the intended use of it and we are changing it to a CC only Arcane – true to its name – Magus Lockdown!
- Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies.
- The amount of active Tethers is now limited to 2 per player.
- For example, Void Dash once > one Tether, Void Dash again > 2nd Tether, Void Dash a 3rd time > 3rd Tether, 1st Tether dies etc..
- Magus Lockdown no longer affects the Golden Maw due to the Arcane killing the Maw and preventing Quest completion.
- This also fixes a script error when Magus Lockdown activates while encountering a Golden Maw.
- Grendel’s Nourish now mimic’s Titania’s Tribute buff selector.
- If you’re unfamiliar with Titania’s Tribute buff selector, this means that Nourish is a tap to cycle/select buff and hold to cast. This is a reverse of how it functioned prior to this Update.
- When consumed by Grendel, Sentients now have a max duration they can be consumed before popping out that is affected by diminishing returns.
- This change was made to prevent Grendel from prog stopping missions where all Sentients must be exterminated for the mission to succeed.
- Grendel can now consume Grenades – cause why not!
Titania Changes & Fixes:
- Titania has a new Passive: Titania generates Health for herself and nearby Allies every time she casts an Ability (4hp/second for 20 seconds)! The personal Titania Parkour Boost is staying, just the communal Trampoline isn’t.
- Titania can now use Blink while in her Razorwing ability!
- This has been live since Warframe Revisited but didn’t get its own note in the notes, so sharing here for maximum visibility! Blink to your little fairy’s heart content, Tenno!
- Removed Titania’s Exalted weapons appearing in the Codex Weapon section, as Exalted Weapons do not show here.
- Fixed casting Titania’s Razorwing right as you fall into a teleport volume in the Simulacrum resulting in an infinite white screen.
- Fixed enemies becoming immune to all Status Effects when Titania’s Lantern and Spellbind is cast on them.
- Fixed Titania’s Ironclad Flight Augment not functioning.
- Fixed melee magnetism not functioning with Titania’s Diwata in Razorwing.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute.
Arcane UI Changes:
- Updated the Arcane ‘DISTILL’ term to ‘BREAK DOWN’ to acquaint new Arcane Management mechanics.
- Added tips to the Arcane screen for ‘BREAK DOWN’, Arcanes that refresh, and how to obtain respective Arcanes.
- Arcanes are now displayed with their respective Icon in the HUD, instead of the generic Arcane icon.
- The Rank-Up button ‘R2’ is now displayed to the left of the next Arcane Rank in the Arcane Upgrade screen.
- Arcanes that are sold in Vendor Offerings will now only show Max Rank tooltip information, and UI indication that the Arcane you’re purchasing is Unranked.
- This fixes Arcane tooltips expanding off screen when viewed in Vendor Offerings.
- Clarified Arcane requirements for Arcane Trickery, Arcane Ultimatum, and Exodia Might by adding ‘Kill’ to the ‘On Finisher’ line.
- As mentioned in the Titania Prime Hotfix, now that Operation: Scarlet Spear is live on PS4, the following Riven Disposition changes are live:
- Added a new Lith N4 Relic that contains the Bronco Prime Blueprint.
- This was added to address the issue of no Relics containing the Bronco Prime Blueprint.
- Since PC’s Hotfix 27.3.6 was included for this update, the change that removed Venari’s Heal aura affecting Oplinks and Defense Targets is live. We have posted a Dev Workshop to address the change and discuss upcoming changes to Healing Defendable Targets. These changes, once live on PC, will also find their way to consoles in a future Cert build. Please read the full post here:
- The Yooka Floof is now available in the in-game Market for 1 Credit. More information on that in our PSA:
- Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable.
- Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
- 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
- 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation – and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy.
- This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.
- Increased Status Chance for the Gunblade type weapons to match new Shotgun Status Chance values.
- Made Fall Off changes to the following weapons:
- Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-20m.
- Redeemer Prime
- Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-30m.
- The Rakta Dark Dagger Shield bonus when damaging an enemy afflicted by Radiation in this updater will only be granted if you have Shields.
- Atlas’ Immovable Passive in this will also apply to Staggers.
- Added support for Bosses to display active Status Effects on their special Health bar.
- Removed Stealth Melee bonus always applying to Simulacrum enemies when ‘Pause AI’ is enabled, thus giving non authentic numbers when testing Loadouts.
- The Warframe Upgrade Arsenal stats in this will display Resistance values granted by Mods:
- Made spawn changes to improve flow of enemies in the Lua Survival tileset.
- Removed knockdown from Elite Shield Lancer grenades.
- Charging weapons, like the Staticor, previously only showed Charged Attack Damage in the Arsenal stats, in this we additionally show Quick Shot Damage values below the Charged Attack stats.
- You will no longer receive Ghoul Threat Inbox messages due to their redundancy.
- Enemies inside Void Fissure Spy vaults that are not engaged in combat will no longer become Corrupted.
- This fixes enemies in Void Fissure Spy vaults setting off alarms when becoming Corrupted.
- Updated several Damage type tips in the mission load screen and removed outdated tips. Also moved a Volt ability tip to its proper home in his Arsenal.
Expand spoilers for full list
- Fixed a crash caused by mashing “Launch Mission” button while matchmaking service was already trying to find/Host/join a mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Defection Rescue mission.
- Fixed a crash when viewing Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a crash related to Sentinels.
- Fixed several types of crashes that could occur when travelling to or from Towns, Relays or Dojos.
- Fixed a crash when casting Amesha’s Warding Grace ability.
- Fixed a crash while in the Simulacrum with a bunch of Heavy Gunners spawned.
- Fixed a rare crash when a zone gets destroyed (Sanctuary Onslaught, etc) in the same frame as a connectivity update.
Fixed a rare crash when the camera does “warp speed” zoom effects so hard that it breaks the laws of cameras.
- Fixed UI lockup if you viewed Stats for a player that had never killed anything ever.
- Fixed ability to apply a Toxin Status Effect on yourself when using Saryn and casting Toxic Lash while using an AOE weapon.
- Fixed Profile Star Chart progress showing an outrageous number of total nodes.
- Fixed the Kuva Tonkor and Phantasma requiring an Orokin Catalyst to unlock its Exilus Slot instead of an Exilus Adapter.
- Fixed inability to Polarize the Dark Split-Sword with Stance Forma or Umbra Forma.
- Fixed the Corinth Prime missing its pump action animation.
- Fixed Corinth Prime Alt Fire not being affected by Multishot Mods.
- Fixed some players appearing to be eligible for a Mastery Rank Test but upon selecting it would be rejected.
- This was due to some weapons being considered as ‘Mastered’ when they were not.
- Fixed Domestic Drones not being hidden when in the Mandachord Interface.
- Fixed Operators not having correct body customizations/proportions.
- Fixed certain Armor pieces not fitting correctly on Companions.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon missions sometimes ceasing to register destruction of the Kuva clouds for the remainder of the mission.
- Fixed Meleeing while in Vallis/Plains Archwing to avoid a self-stagger resulting in basic ground functionality breaking until you die/Revive.
- Fixed Mercy kills not applying to Rivens with a ‘Finisher’ challenge.
- Fixed dynamic encounters in Orb Vallis causing Drone Defense Health tracks to not appear.
- Fixed ice on the vents of the Exploiter Orb not appearing for Clients.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed the HUD disappearing if you look away at the wrong time during the Exploiter Orb boss fight intro.
- Fixed enemies that possess Damage types that affect Shields directly (Sentient Battalyst, etc) also affecting your Health.
- Fixed Exodia Contagion not triggering if your weapon is out of Ammo.
- Fixed Mirage’s Explosive Legerdemain Augment damaging everything within range, including allies or even the Defense objective, if the Mirage leaves the game session.
- Fixed Equinox Duality Augment causing the clone to hold their weapon funny if spawned during Pistol + Glaive mode.
- Fixed the Juggernaut’s quill-firing attack animation not showing for Clients.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize sometimes making enemies orbit around a central target when ‘Magnetic Pull’ was maxed with Mods.
- Fixed Mag Pulling certain enemies that should not be pushed/pulled.
- Fixed inability to install Catalysts on certain weapons (Cernos, Opticor, etc).
- Warframe 1.84 fixed cases where Corpus Ratels were spawning as friendly and thus invincible.
- Fixed Radial Attack Mods not having any effect on Tombfinger Kitguns.
- Fixed Shield Restores not fully resetting Shield Gate duration.
- Fixed the Simulacrum’s ‘Invincibility’ option not applying to Clients.
- Fixed some players receiving duplicate Mastery for the Mote Amp.
- The duplicate Mastery will be removed on login.
- Fixed Kuva Shield Lancer having a defective shield that blocks no bullets.
- Fixed doing a weird Melee Slam during a Self-Stagger.
- The Slam will occur after the Stagger has finished.
- Fixed Heavy Melee Slam Attacks not triggering Hydroid’s Passive to spawn a Tentacle.
- Fixed Transference triggering Octavia’s Inspiration Passive.
- It’s intended to only be Octavia’s abilities that triggers the buff.
- Fixed inability to lift off the ground when casting Hildryn’s Aegis Storm ability.
- Warframe version 1.84 fixed missions that pre-check eligibility for Archwings not actually checking.
- Fixed receiving an error upon donating more than 9,999,999 Credits to the Leverian Donation Box.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘Incomplete’ section displaying Arcanes that have been max Ranked.
- Fixed Ved Xol from The Index having a physics type that allows him to slide around like the Scrambus enemies despite having the animations of a walking enemy.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color on the Nezha Yaksha Helmet.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed the transport ships at the end of the Rush mission (Kepler, Phobos) Shield Drones having no hit box, resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed a Client-side crash that could occur after Host migration.
- Fixed Operators mobility ceasing to function if Unairu Void Shadow was used with the Zato Earpiece equipped.
- Fixed Client inability to use context actions after a Plains of Eidolon Bounty Capture Target was captured.
- Fixed the Archwing Rush mission Drones protecting the Cargo ships appearing unlit.
- Fixed missing “user is offline” error message when trying to open a private message to someone.
- Fixed Heliocor having the incorrect Energy color.
- Fixed enemy grenade FX not appearing to pulse/flash for Clients.
- Fixed the Ballistica firing its arrows sideways when equipped with the Dali Skin.
- Fixed Garuda appearing to hold all Melee weapons in a fisticuffs style when viewed in the Market.
- Fixed enemies marked by Garuda’s Seeking Talons not being prone to receiving a Slash Status Effect.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed the Spore Ephemera not scaling when in Archwing.
- Fixed Sugatras being misaligned when equipped on the Lacera.
- Fixed the Stratus Pistol Skin animating incorrectly in the Arsenal.
- Stratus Pistol now stays in the “idle” pose rather than “holstered” when equipped in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the “death by fire burnt body material” applying to unintentional meshes.
- Fixed the Jet FX colour on Frost’s Harka Skin resetting back to default when entering the Navigation panel.
- Fixed Prime weapon hilts flicking with small movement.
- Fixed unnecessary tracer FX on the Dual Decursion projectile.
- Fixed a missing window portal in the Lua Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed missing wall materials in sections of the Grineer Galleon Defense tilesets.
- Fixed Dojo Room selection screen appearing to be partially scrolled down upon first opening.
- Fixed Companion stat comparisons in the Arsenal being incorrect, as they were somehow being compared to your Warframe.
- Fixed Melee weapon damage stats being shown twice in the Arsenal.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed Volatile Runner Enemy Name lingering in the HUD.
- Fixed Mastery Rank 15 Interception test UI using old HUD technology.
- Fixed Enemy Names appearing offset at low resolutions if the HUD scale is greater than 100.
- Fixed Opticor Quick Attacks being compared to Charged Attacks and showing green numbers as if there is improvement in the stat summary in the Arsenal.
- Fixed spinning wildly if initiating movement while an Inbox message was forced open.
- Fixed global Boosters not displaying in the UI while in mission.
- Fixed parts of the DPD (Detailed Purchase Dialog) appearing hidden when changing resolutions.
- Fixed longer Research names going off screen in Clan Research Labs.
- Fixed ‘100x Resource’ icons appearing squished in Clan Research Labs.
- Fixed ‘Total’ Arsenal Stat positioned incorrectly above Damage values in the UI.
- Fixed [PH] tags for Resistance types when looking at a Warframe through a Scanner.
- Fixed the Trading Policy popup in the Trade screen coming up every time a Trade is opened for some players.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed Mods showing rankup pips under their name in the tooltip when viewing from a Vendor.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls blocking Coildrives.
- Fixed weapons losing function until you land if the Shedu is equipped while in Archwing and you attempt to switch weapons.
- Fixed ability to trigger the Shedu’s radial explosion multiple times during its cooldown.
- Fixed the Shedu reload FX being visible while invisible.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Shedu and its parts.
- Fixed Pennant sounds not playing correctly for Melee Stance Combos.
- Fixed areas disappearing when viewed from long distances in the Hydron Defense tileset.
- Fixed certain UI elements (Boss health bar, Markers, Enemy statuses) sometimes tinting red for the rest of the mission.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed Lua and Kuva Fortress sometimes disappearing when zooming far out in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Pox missing its AoE Gas cloud.
- Fixed being able to exit the Input Bindings screen without something bound to Melee Heavy Attack, which could result in wonky Melee Combo icons.
- Fixed the Preparation Mod not functioning if you have no extra Mod Capacity.
- Fixed losing Melee functionality after Deploying then swapping the Dual Decurions.
- Fixed the Drimper Moa Bracket appearing incorrectly when viewed in Legs’ Offerings.
- Fixed the Partner MR Locked message when Trading not stating the Mastery Rank. It will now appear as ‘PARTNER <MASTERY_RANK> LOCKED’.
- Fixed weapon ‘Damage Total’ in the Arsenal not appearing for weapons with only one Damage type but can be affected by multishot.
- Fixed minor issue in Arsenal Upgrade screen where the stats scrollbar would be out of bounds if you had scrolled to the bottom of a long list of stats and then removed Mods to remove a large amount of those stats.
- Warframe version 1.84 fixed missing subtitles during final Second Dream cinematic.
- Fixed broken/missing UI for Clients in Hijack missions.
- Fixed a script error caused by Sentinel Precepts being automatically reactivated in missions where Mods are deactivated/have been removed (Grendel missions).
- Fixed a script error when solving the Hydraulus puzzle in Octavia’s Anthem Quest.
- Fixed numerous script errors when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when a Life Support spawns in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error when disabling the Alarms in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error when destroying a Frozen Infested Hive.
- Fixed a script error when placing Fireworks.
- Fixed a script error that occurred due to enemies attempting to flee while players are transitioning a level.
- Fixed a script error in Dojo Contribution screens.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in forcing squadmates to log out.
- Warframe version 1.84 fixed a script error that resulted in a crash if a Host migration occurred when you returned to the Orbiter from a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error occurring when loading into a mission while the Pause Menu was open.
- Fixed a script error when removing a Decoration in the Clan Dojo.
- Fixed script error if you were upgrading a weapon from Arsenal, then accepted a Trade invite and tried to select Mods to Trade.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when playing a Defection mission.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when playing an Infested Salvage mission on Eris.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to play the Shawzin.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed a script error that could occur in Lua Disruption missions during Moonquakes (particularly of joining the mission mid-quake).
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Lua Disruption missions if there was a Host migration during a Moonquake.
- Fixed a script error when opening the Nightwave screen.
- Warframe version 1.84 fixed a script error when becoming downed while switching from your weapon to the Mining Cutter.
- Fixed a script error after Host migration occurred during a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning from Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus with the Synthesis Scanner equipped.
- Fixed a script error when summoning the K-Drive.
- Fixed a script error when catching a boot while Fishing.
- Warframe 1.84 fixed a script error for Clients during The Jordas Precept.
- Fixed a script error when attempting the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during a mission load due to long Inventory sync.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in a large Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish.
Warframe 1.84 is now available for download.