Warface update 2.34 is now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Warface 2.34 patch notes, the latest update added new changes, bug fixes and improvents. Apart from this, Warface version 2.34 also includes a fix for the error with beetles in “Swarm”.
Previously, an update added new features as well as bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Warface version 2.34 will fix all these issues. Read full details here.
What is new in Warface Update 2.34?
We invite you to take part in the celebration of an amazing holiday – the Chinese New Year, also known as the Lunar New Year. This is a traditional holiday in China and other East Asian cultures, which lasts about seven days. During the celebration, streets get decorated with red lanterns, and people give each other red envelopes. Like Christmas, this is a family holiday usually spent with loved ones enjoying delicious dishes in the family circle.
2022 is the year of the tiger according to the lunar calendar. The new “Water Tiger” series was inspired by this mighty predator. It includes: Tactical Axe, Rhino 60 DS pistol, camouflages for them, gloves, a helmet, a weapon charm, special contracts and a set of achievements. In a word, everything necessary to immerse yourselves in the festive atmosphere.
You can get beautiful achievements, a unique charm, Water Tiger camos and gear via a special contract dedicated to the Chinese New Year.
- We have added a button to remove all expired items from the Inventory. By pressing it, you will only remove items that cannot be prolonged. We hope this will help clean up the armoury and keep it up to date.
- Added new contracts for St. Valentine’s Day that will become available later.
- Added three new loading screen hints. With their help, players will be able to learn how to throw grenades (main and additional) using special keys and set mines with one button.
- Modification System: added a tooltip to the “How it works” window, indicating that it is impossible to use two identical mods on the same weapon.
- Updated map rotation: Christmas versions are no longer available.
- Updated localization:
– the name of the “Training” PvE mission has been replaced with “Warm-up” in the game interface and – achievements to make it easier for a new player to navigate missions;
– fixed some bugs, added new texts for game descriptions and items.
- Swarm: fixed a bug due to which the player could not deal damage to some beetles.
- Fixed a bug due to which, when starting the game after an update, a window with incomprehensible text could appear. Now the error text is displayed correctly as “Failed to initialize the GameStartup interface”. If the error occurs, verify the files of the installed client, this should solve the problem. Otherwise, contact our support.
- Fixed a bug due to which short-term freezes occurred upon finding a “Quick Play” match.
- Fixed a bug due to which the character creation interface was displayed incorrectly: it was impossible to change the character’s face, the background was green, and the model of the fighter was blurry.
- Valkyrie Tactical Axe: fixed a bug due to which the weapon model was displayed without additional geometry textures.
- Golden AT308 Custom, Golden Barrett MRAD Mk22: fixed a bug due to which kills made with the weapons did not count for some contracts.
- Huntsman Mauser Kar98k: fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to install mods on the weapon.
- Cobray Striker Special (all versions): fixed a bug due to which the weapon partially fell under the ground after the player’s death.
- Ots-14 Groza: fixed a bug due to which, when using a female skin, the weapon handle intersected with the character model in the third person view in the Inventory.
- MC 255 12 Custom: fixed a bug due to which, in the third person view, the character’s pose was displayed incorrectly while holding a weapon in the lobby.
- Deimos Demolition Achievement:
– fixed a bug due to which the conditions for obtaining the mark were incorrect – 90,001 damage was required instead of 9,000;
– fixed a bug due to which kills made with the Deimos Sapper shovel did not count towards the progress of the mark.
- Deimos Eliminateer Achievement: fixed a bug due to which obtaining the badge did not count towards the progress of the “Deimos Collector” achievement.
- Fixed a bug due to which the Steam overlay opened in full-screen mode upon pressing the Shift key (by default, the overlay can be activated with a combination of Shift + Tab).
- Fixed a bug due to which the letter icon in the notification menu was shifted and displayed in low quality.
- Fixed a bug due to which sometimes, after activating the “Finish” button, the card with the main information for the contract stage was not updated and the timer was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug due to which jump kills of allies counted in some contracts.
Download free Warface update 2.34 on PS4 and Xbox One.