Warface update 1.11 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Warface 1.11 patch notes, the new update has added Battle Royale PvP mode, new PvP maps, and more. In addition, Warface version 1.11 also includes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
Recently, a update was released with new features as well as bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Warface 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues.
Warface Update 1.11 Patch Notes for PS4
Battle Royale PvP Mode
- A unique game mode, completely unlike any of the others. Your goal is to eliminate all opponents and be the last survivor. But it won’t be easy: at the beginning of the round, all you’ll have at your disposal is a melee weapon, and if you want to equip yourself with something more serious, you’ll have to hurry!
The Black Shark Raid
- Intel indicates that a tower is under construction in Eastern Europe that is suspiciously similar to the building from the White Shark raid. The Warface squad will have to fight to scout the area, get all the possible information, and destroy the skyscraper. We have reason to believe that the tower will be finished within the next few weeks, and then its defense system will activate, and the new Shark will be nearly invincible.
New PvP Maps
- Now you can go assault the support points on the Hills map, battle enemy teams on the territory of an abandoned Motel, handle the explosives in a Palace, or try to stay alive in the heat of the Mojave Desert.
- Aim assist values for sniper rifles have been readjusted. We will continue monitoring the situation to collect more data. Please note that these values may be tweaked further per the obtained results.
- Fixed the issue causing the under-barrel grenade launcher to be unavailable after being revived in PvP matches.
- Warface version 1.11 for PS4 has removed the confirmation pop-up for adding friends.
- Fixed the issue causing wrong types of grenades to be displayed after being revived.
- Warface 1.11 added achievements for finishing raids: “Blackout”, “Earth Shaker” and “Black Shark”.
- Client stability and performance have been improved.
Warface update 1.11 is now available for download on PS4.