Warface Breakout version 1.05 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Breakout update 1.05 changelog, the latest update brings Season 1, Ranked matches and added fixes for some of the game issues. Apart from this, Warface Breakout patch 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Warface Breakout 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warface Breakout update 1.05?
- Introduced Season 1 and Ranked matches
- All five maps have been optimized:
- Reduced FPS drops;
- Added some barriers not letting people fall off the climb points;
- Fixed some animations of bomb explosions;
- Fixed more situations leading to game freezes (optimized UI loading patterns)
- Penalty system has been added for Hardcore – now such actions as leaving and team killing will be punished. The punishment is cumulative, i.e. it becomes stronger each time.
- Fixed a bug where players could spawn far from the team spawn point at the beginning of a round
- Improved the overall game client stability
- Bomb defuse marker now always has a higher priority than weapon grab marker
- Players are now properly sorted in the scoreboard during the game
- You now receive a special notification when you hit the enemy’s helmet
- All damage sources are now indicated in the damage counter
- Added more accurate information in the damage counter
- You can now reconnect to the Hardcore match if you got disconnected
- Decreased the price of assault rifles, machine guns and shotguns
- Reworked the loading window appearing after the final screen
- Added a special visual effect when you earn money in the match
- Voice lines are no longer used when players remain solo
- Muted players no longer get unmuted after the sides are changed
- Addressed important issues with footstep sounds.
- Fixed an issue where squads getting matched into different teams.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed some localization bugs.
Warface Breakout version 1.05 is now available for download.