Warface Breakout update 1.11 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Warface Breakout 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added daily quests, game freezing issues, and more. Apart from this, Warface Breakout version 1.11 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Recently, a major update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues on PS4 and PS4 Pro. Today’s Warface Breakout version 1.11 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Warface Breakout 1.11 Patch notes?
- Added Daily Quests;
- Mitigated game freezes upon side change, in the beginning, and the end of the round, as well as upon changing the weapon;
- Fixed incorrect statistics with a large number of kills;
- Fixed wrong HUD elements displayed after giving the bomb to teammates;
- Fixed the inventory display of items that were equipped in reward screen;
- Fixed the display of future progression levels;
- Fixed the situation when the planted bomb got stuck inside the object on “Storage”;
- Fixed the incorrect display of statistics window upon reconnection or side change;
- Fixed the crash occurring when the only remaining teammate that a player spectates leaves the match;
- Fixed the display of bundles in the platform store. Now the description is displayed to the right of the image;
- Fixed the sounds of interactions with some surfaces;
- Fixed some problems with character skin display.
- Reworked all single standing crates and climbing places;
- Reworked grenade ricochet parameters (it is more predictable now);
- Grenades are now dropped from dead players and can be picked.
- Minimap now displays ground height difference;
- Added a Win/Loss message after surrender vote;
- You can now browse your general and seasonal progress separately after the match.
Download free Warface Breakout update 1.11 on PS4 and Xbox One.