Warface Breakout version 1.07 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Warface Breakout update 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Warface Breakout patch 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Warface Breakout 1.07 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warface Breakout update 1.07?
- Killing teammates in Free Fire mode no longer applies a penalty
- Knife hit sound has been added
- Reduced the volume of faraway combat sounds
- “Time left” phrase is no longer played when the bomb is planted
- “Wardens/Reapers have taken the lead” phrase has been removed
- “Change sides” announcement is now played at the beginning of a new round
- C4 indicator is now better visible for players carrying a bomb
- Warface Breakout 1.07 improved the grenade throw visual
- It is now possible to preview the scope in the Customize menu
- Server ping can now be browsed in the scoreboard interface
- Players with voice chat switched off or without a microphone are displayed with a disabled mic icon in the scoreboard interface
- Play button is now marked as “Unavailable” if someone in the squad is banned in Ranked or cannot access Ranked for any other reason (e.g. doesn’t have Playstation Plus)
- Warface Breakout patch 1.07 added localization for Rank 11
- Avatars are now sorted properly in the Profile menu
Download free Warface Breakout version 1.07 on PlayStation 4.