Warborn update 1.06 (July 3, 2020) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Warborn version 1.06 patch notes, the latest update brings changes for Ranking system, missions and more. Apart from this, Warborn 1.06 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Warborn version 1.06 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warborn 1.06?
Additions & Changes
- Ranking system adjusted for all missions.
- Mission result stats contributing to the overall mission rank are now given a sub-rank, which is displayed to the left of the corresponding stat.
- Order of displayed results stats adjusted.
- Adjustments to AI structure capture prioritization.
- Adjustments to AI unit deployment behavior.
- Results sequence is now slightly faster.
- Fixed an issue where a saved checkpoint could load incorrectly on Izol mission 03.
- Fixed an issue where an AI controlled unit being destroyed by a proximity mine in certain circumstances could make the AI go into a broken state.
- Fixed an issue where a saved checkpoint would not always be cleared on mission restart.
- Fixed cases where scripted deployment of enemy units would sometimes not be deployed when loading a checkpoint save on certain missions.
- Corrected angle of blue arrow on Vincent mission 08 briefing.
- Fixed an issue where removed proximity mines would sometimes be incorrectly restored when loading a saved checkpoint.
Download free Warborn update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.