War Thunder update 4.73 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official War Thunder 4.73 patch notes, the latest update brings quality-of-life changes and fixes. Apart from this, War Thunder version 4.73 also includes a long list of bug fixes and changes.
Previously a major update added a long of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
War Thunder patch 4.73 changelog – November 30, 2022
- Fixed a bug that might disable the UAV’s circling flight.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in excessive sight shake at maximum zoom in the commander’s camera.
- VK 3002 (M) — the inconsistency between the gun mantlet size in the damage model and its description has been corrected.
- Mistral — missile’s autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- B-57B — bomb bay opening time has been reduced to four seconds.
- Harrier GR.7 — a bug has been fixed where a ventral mounted bomb added weight to the right wing.
- MiG-23BN — a bug has been fixed that prevented the 6×500 bomb layout.
- Jaguar GR.1A — a bug has been fixed that prevented custom weapon presets containing the targeting pod.
- TY-90 — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- Mistral — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- 30mm HE-I round of the GSh-20-2, GSh-30-2K, and GSh-6-30 guns — a bug has been fixed that marked this round as ‘tracer’ in the protection analysis menu.
- Geniere (D 555) — a bug has been fixed where the depth charges remained on the stern thrower in the torpedoes and mortar weapon setup.
- Fixed a bug where some naval vessels had the incorrect repair speed bonuses in the crew menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented vehicle icons on the tactical map of the dynamic campaign selection menu.
Download free War Thunder update 4.73 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.