War Thunder update 4.28 (22.214.171.124) is now available to download on PS4, PS5 (1.000.095), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official War Thunder 4.28 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for Privacy mode, Centurion Tanks, and more. Apart from this, War Thunder version 4.28 also includes quality of life fixes.
Previously a major update added a long of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
War Thunder patch 4.28 changelog – May 5, 2022
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the maximum reverse speed stated in the manuals.
- Vignette of the gun sight has been reduced for rank I-IV vehicles, increasing the field of view for gunners.
- Type 87 RCV — sight magnification has been corrected from 2.7x-12.0x to х8.
- Centurion (all versions)— pivot radius has been reduced.
- Jagdtiger— a bug has been fixed that prevented display of the armour values of the hull front upper and lower plates in the hangar.
- LAV-AD— armour piercing capabilities of the М247 rockets have been corrected for angled hits.
- Machbet— a bug has been fixed that prevents SAM launches when the commander is knocked out.
- Merkava Mk.4B, Merkava Mk.4M— a bug has been fixed that disabled blowout panels of the ammo rack located behind the turret.
- Merkava Mk.4B, Merkava Mk.4M— vertical targeting angles of the commander’s sight have been adjusted from -10…+20 to -20…+60 degrees; stabilisation of the commander’s sight has been added.
- T-72M2 Moderna— armour description of the turret has been corrected in xray mode.
- VT1-2, Begleitpanzer 57— a bug has been fixed that prevented gun breech damage when the module is not shot through.
- Zachlam Tager— moved to rank IV. Research, purchase, repair and crew training costs have been changed correspondingly, as well as other economic values.
- MiG-23MLA— incorrect depletion order of countermeasures has been fixed, upper blocks now run first.
- Kfir C.2, Kfir C.7— countermeasure ammo in each block has been increased from 16 to 18.
- Reset of the time fuse for bombs while changing game mode has been fixed.
- F.C.20 Bis— missing description of rounds of the same type has been corrected for “Armoured targets” and “Aerial targets” belts.
- PTF-7— a bug has been fixed that prevented maximum speed declared in the operation manual.
- HMS Cadiz— year of modification has been corrected.
You can now toggle the view of custom camos available on the Market in the vehicle customization menu. View offer displayed once for each camo, At the moment, the option is available for camos from the “Winds of change” trophy.
- A bug has been fixed where mouse sensitivity increased after enabling the option “Fix gun direction in mouse view”.
- Display of the grass at long distances has been improved (LOD settings have been corrected).
- Missing highlights of the vehicles’ outlines have been fixed for SB replays.
- A bug has been fixed that disabled the “Invert axis” option for pitch axis on a weapon
Vehicles from the latest game events (Crafting event and the 5th season of the Battle Pass) that are available from the Market, have been added to the tech trees.
Download free War Thunder update 4.28 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.