War Thunder update 3.86 (Sep 15, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5 (1.000.049), PC, and Xbox One. According to War Thunder 3.86 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, War Thunder version 3.86 (220.127.116.11) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Today’s War Thunder version 3.86 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in War Thunder patch 3.86 changelog? – Sep 15, 2021
Improvements and fixes
- A bug has been fixed when, if a voluminous shell hits a cross section area of 3 or 4 armoured elements, a shell didn’t form fragments after penetrating the armour.
A bug has been fixed where, when switching from commander’s sight to binoculars with “Save direction while switching current trigger” option enabled, the view in binoculars was directed to the east.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in locking on enemies nearby the selected one with the “Automatic target lock” option enabled in Naval battles.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in incorrect range correction at nearer distances in Naval battles: rotating down in some cases increased correction, rotating up decreased it.
- A bug has been fixed with missing grass on any graphic presets available on the Linux version.
Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Chieftain Mk.10, Striker – “Late two tone” camo is now available for completing tasks, similar to other later British ground vehicles.
- ZSU-37-2 – NVD has been added for driver and commander.
- Type 87 – “Adjustment of fire”module has been added.
- M41A1 (SDF) – aiming speed of the anti-aircraft machine gun has been increased and brought in line with that of the M41A1 in the US branch (report)
- Type 60 ATM – crew number has been corrected in the info card. (report)
- Leopard 2K – rubber-fabric mudguards have been added to the damage model.
- Сromwell V (RP-3) – incorrect rocket depletion order in xray mode has been fixed.
- Merkava Mk.3D – description of the bulkhead between engine and combat compartments has been corrected.
- Vickers Mk.3 – gun depression angles over the engine compartment have been reduced.
- MLRS sight crosshairs have been specified after changes to the ballistic characteristics of rockets (devblog)
- 25mm M791 – initial velocity for the the M242 gun has been specified.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Pe-8 – icons in the secondary weaponry menu have been corrected for 100 kg bombs.
- Wfr.Gr.21 – explosives type display has been fixed in the info card.
- Hunter F.6 – the display of the protection caps on the empty rocket launchers for the twin SRAAM weapon preset have been fixed.
- AH-64DJP – the display of the launchers of the AIM-92 missiles have been fixed.
- Yak-30 – armoured backseat has been added.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- LÉ Orla – traverse speed of the main calibre turret has been fixed.
Clemson type destroyers – AI shooting at aerial targets has been fixed. Parameters of the remote fuse for the 76mm HE remote fuse rounds have been corrected.
- HMS Armada, HMAS Tobruk – a bug has been fixed where 40mm mountings remained at maximum elevation.
Flight model changes
- AH-1z – improved throttle response and revs recovery with increasing propeller pitch.
- Scout AH.Mk.1, Wasp HAS.Mk.1 – the roll has been fixed when increasing speed in arcade battles
- Do 217 (all series) – a bug has been fixed with incorrect position of wheels on the front landing gear.
- Tu-1 – a bug with incorrect fuel loading has been fixed.
- MiG-23, MiG-27 – a dead zone in the yaw channel has been reduced when the automatic controls system is operating in the stabilization or damping mode
Download free War Thunder update 3.85 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.