War Thunder update 3.72 released on PS4, PS5 (1.000.037), PC (18.104.22.168), and Xbox One. According to War Thunder 3.72 patch notes, the latest update quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.72 (1.000.037) also added some minor bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s War Thunder version 3.72 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in War Thunder 3.72 patch notes? (1.000.037)
- Addressed an issue where objects might disappear from a location at certain view angles, when using laser warning systems and night vision devices
- Fixed a bug that caused a client freeze when leaving a battle.
- Addressed an issue that made an enemy tank silhouette visible through a smoke screen in tank Arcade when pointing the gun marker at it .
- Fixed a bug that disabled third-person view tank gun control after switching view between binoculars and commander sight (report)
- Excessive armour penetration of DM11A1, DM13, and M266 anti-aircraft belts has been fixed.
- Addressed an issue where firing rounds were visible on Dardo IFV from the gunner’s view when firing on the go.
- Missing notification when a player is unable to respawn in battle in a vehicle has been fixed.
- Item exchange from the “Red Skies” trophy is now available for console players
Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Armour areas vulnerable to low calibre projectiles on the T-80BVM tank have been fixed.
- Leopard 2A4, Challenger 2, Challenger 2 (2F), Т-72А, Т-72АВ TURMS-T — a bug where a projectile might ignore certain layers of the combined armor has been fixed.
- A bug with a projectile ignoring certain armor layers when hitting between ERA blocks has been fixed.
- Olifant Mk.2, TTD – smoke grenades type has been corrected.
- 115mm 3BM28 round — round type has been corrected to full-body APFSDS made of depleted uranium, armor penetration values have been corrected accordingly.
- 23mm HEFI-T round for AZP-23 gun — explosives type and weight corrected from 8g TNT to 13g A-IX-2
- 30mm HEFI, HEFI-T rounds for 2А42, 2А72, 2А38 guns — explosive’s type has been corrected from TNT to A-IX-2
- 115mm round 3BK15M — initial velocity has been corrected from 800m/s to 1,060m/s
- 115mm round 3BM21 — initial velocity has been corrected from 1,620m/s to 1,600m/s
- 115mm rounds 3BM3, 3BM4 — shell weight has been specified in the infocard from 5.55kg to 4 kg. Previously, the weight was indicated with a sabot.
- Speed drop at distance has been specified for the following rounds:
- 23mm AP-I, HEFI-T for AZP-23 gun
- 30mm AP-I, HEFI, HEFI-t for 2А42, 2А72, 2А38 guns
- 100mm HE 3OF32 round
- 120mm HEATFS OCC 120 G1, DM12, M830, M830A1 rounds
- 125mm HE rounds 3OF19, 3OF26, DTB-125
- 125mm HEATFS 3BK12, 3BK18M, DTP-125 rounds
- 125mm APFSDS 3BM9. 3BM15, 3BM22 rounds
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic, and weaponry changes:
- J5N1 – a bug has been fixed that displayed armored glass as steel in the armor view tab.
- A129CBT – a bug has been fixed that prevented the installation of the BGM-71D TOW-2 anti-tank missiles
- Brigand B 1 – a bug has been fixed that caused duplication of the rocket and bomb presets in the suspended armament menu
- He 111 H-16 – a bug has been fixed with the missing AP round in the description of the turret-mounted 20mm MG FF/M gun.
- Yer-2 (ACh-30B) (e) – a bug has been fixed with the missing AP round in the description of the turret-mounted 20mm ShVAK gun.
- F-104S – a bug has been fixed with the required modification to install specific sets of suspended armament.
- Mi-24 – incorrect pylons for S-24 and S-8 rockets have been fixed.
- M24A1 gun – rate of fire has been corrected from 1,500 to 750 rpm
- Uncle Tom rocket – explosive weight has been corrected from 11.97 to 51.25 kg.
- 37mm HEFI-T round of the N-37 gun — explosive’s weight has been corrected from 34 to 37g.
- Fuse delay has been reduced for the following rounds:
- 20mm HE-I, HEI-T, HE rounds for ShVAK and B-20 guns
- 23mm HEFI-t rounds for GSh-23, NS-23, NR-23 guns
- 23mm HEFI-T and HE-I rounds of the VYa-23 and PTB-23 guns
- 37mm HEFI-T round of the N-37 gun
- 45mm HEFI-T round of the NS-45 gun
- 20mm HI, HE-I rounds of the Hispano guns
Fleets model, damage model, characteristic, and weaponry changes:
- RN Etna — traverse angles of the main calibre turrets have been increased.
- Leipzig, Nürnberg — stern main calibre turrets now able to rotate for 360 degrees.
Download free War Thunder update 3.72 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.