War Thunder update 22.214.171.124 released on PC (Steam). According to the official War Thunder patch notes, the latest update added fixes for various missions, camera bug and more.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s War Thunder version 3.72 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in War Thunder 126.96.36.199 patch notes? (July 2, 2021)
- The “Battle of the South Pacific“ mission from the historical campaign is now playable in RB mode again. The aircraft carrier can be destroyed.
- The camera will now only track shells if you have pressed and held the firing button on a loaded and ready to fire cannon. This way, shell tracking will not interfere with automatic cannon fire.
- A bug which would cause white foam to appear for a short period of time at the start of naval battles, or in the hangar, has been fixed.
- PC: improved OpenXR interaction (virtual reality headset) to allow a further decrease to the possibility of the client crashing and also to also improve performance on some hardware.
- Xbox: removed automatic target lock when pressing L2/LT in ground battles.
Download free War Thunder update 188.8.131.52 on PC.