War Thunder update 2.27 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and PCs. According to the official War Thunder 2.27 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes and stuttering and lag issues. Additionally, War Thunder version 2.27 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with changes and fixes. Unfortunately, after this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s War Thunder version 2.27 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
War Thunder update 2.27 for PS4 Patch Notes
- A bug in aircraft SB where in aircraft with boosters the starting of the engine activated the boosters but did not turn on the engine has been fixed.
- A bug where launching the ATGM from a helicopter caused the marker of the target to disappear has been fixed.
- A bug where there was no collision between some mountains in the location “Italy” with helicopters has been fixed.
- A bug where bombers were able to continue to fly after the tail of the aircraft was torn off has been fixed.
- War Thunder 2.27 has added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements added with War Thunder version 2.27.
War Thunder update 2.27 for PS4 is now available for download.