War Thunder PS4 update 3.81 is now available to download. The latest update is also available on PS5 (1.000.046) and Xbox One (220.127.116.11). According to War Thunder 3.81 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to Armor piercing, duplicates of shells, and rockets ammo belts. Apart from this, War Thunder version 3.81 (1.000.046) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s War Thunder version 3.81 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in War Thunder PS4 patch 3.81 notes? (1.000.046)
Improvements and fixes
- Armor piercing values of Ground forces rounds and bullets, that are separate from ammo belts, have been added to the protection analysis.
- Duplicates of shells and rockets ammo belts have been removed from the protection analysis menu for ground vehicles and aviation.
- Overview and test drive options have been introduced for Warbond store vehicles.
- 3D decoration info cards now feature information about available types of vehicles.
- “Reset to default” warning has been added for switching to the new control device (gamepad or joystick).
- While hovering a cursor over your nickname in the statistics, if a player was grouped in autosquad, he will see a tip “You are joined in an automatic squad with this player – stay close and earn additional rewards for destroying an enemy”.
- Context menu interaction has been improved in vehicle slots and in the Research mode while using keyboard or gamepad.
- A bug has been fixed which allowed selection of any vehicle instead of the recommended premium vehicle in the hangar via the “View” button in the “Inventory” tab.
- A bug has been fixed due to which selected before mission aircraft in Aviation RB could be switched to another aircraft of this nation available in the slots.
- A bug has been fixed resulted in displaying crew data for another vehicle in the hangar after leaving the battle.
- A bug has been fixed due to which in some cases, when switching between sets, the displayed vehicle could not change to the one selected in the slot.
Fixes for consoles:
- A bug that made it impossible to interact with the research window in some cases after returning from the vehicle searching screen has been fixed.
- A bug that made it impossible to complete “Bomber” tutorial on XboxSeries X|S or Playstation 5 has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug which clicking on an empty space on the “Research” screen could lead to the opening of a group slot for vehicles.
Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A bug that caused the vehicles with commander’s sight to have incorrect elevation angles of anti-aircraft machine guns has been fixed.
- BMD-4 — Displaying of the reload speed for the 100mm 2A70 cannon has been fixed in the X-Ray view.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Fw 190 D9 – The amount of the rounds for the 13mm MG-131 machine gun has been changed from 450 to 400 shots per barrel.
- BV 238 — A bug whereby by the rotating of the camera in the X-Ray view the crew could visually change their position has been fixed.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Displaying the guidance speed of small and medium calibre anti-aircraft artillery when pointing the cursor in X-Ray mode for some large ships, has been added.
- MBT 1st series – Influence of the “Torpedo Mode” modification which gave the opposite effect before, has been fixed.
Economy and Battle Ratings:
- Hs 123 A-1 (China) — BR has been changed according to the German counterpart from 1.3 to 1.0 in AB and RB.
- He 112 B-2/U2 — BR has been changed according to the He 112 B-1/U2 in RB from 2.3 to 2.0.
- Su-11 — BR has been changed according to the table sheet with BR changes published earlier: AB from 7.0 to 7.3; RB from 7.7 to 7.0.
Download free War Thunder update 3.81 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.