War Selection Update Patch Notes (Official) – February 1, 2022
War Selection update(February 1, 2022) is now available to download on PC. According to the official War Selection patch notes, the latest update added Serbian language, bug fixes, and adjustments.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s War Selection patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in War Selection February 1, 2022 Update?
- Added Serbian language.
- If in a match no enemy units are killed for a long time, a draw is declared.
- Added new decorative statue – Water Tiger.
- The time between disconnecting a player and automatically destroying his main building is increased from 2 to 3 minutes.
- Crossbow: shot damage reduced from 35 to 30, time between attacks reduced from 4.5 to 3.2 sec, maximum attack distance reduced from 70 to 50, melee damage increased from 6 to 12
- Pikeman: damage increased from 8 to 10
- Halberdier: damage increased from 11 to 13
- Onager: damage to buildings reduced from 40 to 30, turn speed is reduced by 30%, maximal attack distance decreased from 190 to 180
- Trebuchet: damage radius is enlarged by 50%, cost reduced from 0/800/250 to 0/750/200
- Musketeer: time between attacks reduced from 5 to 4.5 seconds, projectile dispersion reduced from 15% to 13%
- Pikeman: damage increased from 7 to 9
- Halberdier: damage range increased by 50%
- Catapult: speed of turn decreased by 30%, projectile dispersion decreased from 15% to 13%
- Strelets: time between attacks reduced from 4.5 to 4.2 sec.
- Squad: price reduced from 100/50/100 to 100/50/70
- Archer: cost reduced from 75 to 60 food.
- Cossack: price increased from 300/100/0 to 300/100/20, speed reduced from 130 to 125.
- Azap: price reduced from 50/25 to 40/20, reservation time reduced from 35 to 25 sec.
- Sarbaz: price reduced from 75 to 60 food, reservation time reduced from 35 to 25 sec.
- Oglan: price reduced from 110/25 to 100/20, reservation time reduced from 50 to 42 sec.
- Bashibuzuk: price reduced from 75/50/40 to 60/50/30
- Harquebusier: price reduced from 100/70/20 to 80/60/20
- Samurai: price decreased from 100/0/100 to 100/0/80, time to reserve reduced from 45 to 40 sec.
- Archer: price reduced from 120 to 100 food, reserve time reduced from 35 to 30 sec.
- Cho-ko-nu: time between attacks decreased from 5 to 4.5 sec., maximum attack distance decreased from 70 to 50, melee damage increased from 6 to 11
- Rocket cannon: price decreased from 0/400/100 to 0/400
- Springald: damage increased from 60 to 70, slew rate reduced by 20%, projectile dispersion reduced from 20% to 18%
- Ranger: price reduced from 150/0/100 to 100/0/100, time between attacks reduced from 3.5 to 3.2 sec, time between air attacks reduced from 4 to 3.2 sec.
- Cavalryman: price reduced from 300/50 to 250/50
- Soldier: price reduced from 150/100/20 to 100/80/20
- Machine gunner: price reduced from 300/100 to 250/400/100
- Motorcycle: speed reduced from 110 to 100
- Battleship: time between attacks reduced from 14 to 12 sec.
- Torpedo boat: no longer able to transport units, training time reduced from 100 to 70 sec.
- Squadron cannon: price reduced from 500/500/800 to 500/500/500/500, training time reduced from 140 to 100 sec.
- Submarine: price reduced from 400/1000/500 to 400/800/500, training time reduced from 120 to 100 sec.
- Howitzer: training time reduced from 80 to 70 sec, number of required population reduced from 5 to 4
- Light bomber: required population reduced from 4 to 3
- Fighter: required population reduced from 6 to 5
- APC: training time reduced from 140 to 120 sec.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.