A new Wall World update 1.0.9 is rolling out on PC. According to the official Wall World patch notes, the latest update adds the “Wall World” title sound back in the profile selection menu and other changes.
Since the last Wall World patch 1.0.1, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Wall World patch 1.0.9 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Wall World Patch Notes – June 9, 2023
List of changes:
- Added the “Wall World” title sound back in the profile selection menu.
- Increased the drop rate of blueprints for the permanent upgrades menu.
- Fixed an issue with docking stations and seismic generators disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with the drill restoring blocks instead of destroying them.
- Fixed an issue with the increasing cooldown of bombs after upgrading.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect camera behavior while dashing right after undocking from the shaft.
- Fixed a visual issue with the energy thread being visible through blank segments in indestructible blocks.
Download free Wall World update 1.0.9 on PC(Steam).