A new VRoid Studio update 1.0.3 is now available to download on PC. According to the official VRoid Studio patch notes, the latest update addresses issues related to facial expressions on integrated apps.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s VRoid Studio patch 1.0.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
VRoid Studio Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Bug that caused facial expressions to appear stuck on integrated apps.
- Bug that did not let you save custom items.
- Bug that did not export Rim Light data.
- Bug that kept the hair bones editor colors to show on the thumbnail for custom items.
- Bug that made it possible to delete locked items.
- Bug that kept the error pop-up from showing if the model’s name included unsupported characters.