Vampyr update 1.07 is now rolling out for consoles and PC players. According to the official Vampyr 1.07 patch notes, the new update addressed several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Vampyr version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
A previous update was released with new features and various fixes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Vampyr patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues.
Vampyr Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Introduced New Difficulty Modes (Story Mode and Hard Mode)
- Introduced Nvidia Ansel
- An issue where the key to Morgue was missing has been fixed (Mission 21)
- Fixed an issue where there was a wall missing collisions in Aloysius’ mansion
- Fixed an issue that would occur with two-handed weapon skills
- Fixed an issue with Simplified Chinese achievements appearing in English
- Various other fixes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Vampyr version 1.07.
- Vampyr 1.07 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
Vampyr update 1.07 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.