Vampire Survivors update 1.4.0 is now available for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update adds a new Tides of the Foscari DLC.Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 1.4.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added 3 new achievements, 1 new Arcana, 1 new character and more. Unfortunately, some players are experiencing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 1.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Vampire Survivors 1.4 Patch Notes – April 13, 2023
New Patch Content
- 1 new batch for the Seal powerup, tied to an achievement
- 4 new music tracks that I won’t spoil, but are very likely what you’ve been asking for very recently!
- changed sound effect of the Night Sword
- optional: new engine on beta branch
Tides of the Foscari DLC out today
- 1 new large stage, with different enemies spawning in different zones
- 8 new characters
- 13 new weapons and evolutions
- 7 new music tracks
- 21 new achievements, but some are… weird? Please follow the in-game list of Unlocks to uncover them all
Download free Vampire Survivors update 1.4 on Steam.