A new Vampire Survivors update 0.9 details are now available for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update brings 4 new achievements, varoius tweaks, changes and more. Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.9.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies.
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 0.9 will fix a few of these issues.
Vampire Survivors 0.9 Patch Notes – July 21, 2022
Contains 4 new achievements and:
- new Challenge stage
- 2 new Arcanas
- Moved save data folder on Windows to a safer location to avoid Cloud conflicts and issues on Steam Deck. The save files will now be in %APPDATA%/Vampire_Survivors_Data.
Extra (not present on the roadmap):
- 1 new character: Gyorunton. Due to time constraints, this one won’t be linked to the usual Unlocks/Achievements. The unlock conditions are “Survive 15 minutes in the new challenge stage, with 1 active weapon only”
- 1 new weapon: Bracelet
- Added a new music track when opening the Bestiary (can also be used as a standard in-game track )
- Added a cap to Duration for Limit Broken weapons
- Results screen now shows damage from special Arcanas.
- Option to hide damage numbers also affects recovery numbers
- Some projectiles standing still when there are no enemies
- Vento Sacro and Fuwalafuwaloo stop firing after getting a Duration bonus via Limit Break
Download free Vampire Survivors update 0.9.0 on Steam.