Vampire Survivors update 0.2.12 released on PC. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added new changes and fixes to the game.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Vampire Survivors version 0.2.12 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Vampire Survivors February 14 Update?
– 1 new weapon evolution
– 2 new minor game mechanics/PowerUps
– 3 new achievements to unlock the content above
– Enabled the following languages: French, Korean, Russian, and Chinese. Also Spanish and Japanese at about 90% completion.
– Added a brief moment of invulnerability after leveling up
– Translation fixes and Translation tools, new languages
– Minor sprite updates
– Minor tweaks to weapons rarity
– Bugfix for people getting stuck on a black screen after changing language
– Bugfix for treasure chests getting stuck in obstacles
Made a certain thing official but the ride never ends