Riot Games has released a new Valorant update 4.09 for PC players. According to the official Valorant 4.09 patch notes, the latest update brings changes for Fade and Chamer. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 4.09 also includes Competitive and Esports fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Agent Neon, Battlepass, and skinline. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 4.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Valorant Update 4.08 Patch Notes – May 10, 2022
- Nightfall (X) – You should now see a decreased amount of flickering textures on diagonal walls when casting Fade’s ultimate. Also added VFX for additional clarity and visual impact.
- Seize (Q) – VFX change to the orb for a more dynamic presentation in 1p and Agent select.
- Cost increased 150>>>200
- Charges reduced 2>>>1
- Audio range increased
- Party Lead Transfer — You can now change the lead of your party.
- The current party leaders can right-click the player name they want to transfer the responsibility to, and choose “Make Leader” in the drop-down menu.
- A number of small tweaks and updates were made to the UI.
- Added Observer ability to toggle Scoreboard on/off.
- Addressed an issue where Jett’s Tailwind would sometimes fail to cast when used immediately after curving a Cloudburst smoke.
- Addressed an issue where Jett’s ultimate indicator would sometimes stay active after firing all kunai.
- Addressed a bug where an unintended ‘use’ input could happen after abilities such as Skye’s Trailblazer or Sova’s Owl Drone is activated while using the ‘use’ key
Download free Valorant update 4.09 on PC.