Valorant update 2.11 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the update brings various balancing, map changes, and bug fixes. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 2.11 should improve the framerate by 1% on average on a medium–high spec machine.
Previously, released a big update with various new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Valorant version 2.11 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant Update 2.11?
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in the your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix
Download free Valorant update 2.11 on PC.