A new Valorant patch 5.03 patch notes details are now available for PC players. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the latest update brings various balancing, fixes and improvements. Apart from this, the latest Valorant update 5.03 also includes stability changes.
Previously, a big update added a map, Battlepass, and quality of life changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 5.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Valorant Patch Notes 5.03 – August 9, 2022
- Engine update to Unreal Engine 4.26
- This update improves the tool set available to our developers in many ways, however this change will likely go unnoticed by you, as the goal of any Engine update is to happen under the radar.
- There are some known issues this time around though, mostly the UI is misbehaving. We’re fixing these as quickly as we can, but expect some funkiness in the game and in the Main Menu. If anything interrupts your gameplay, please submit a bug report.
- Agent Browser visual design refresh
- Just thought we should leverage some of the cool Agent art and lean more into our VALORANT style.
As players in both ranked and pro play have mastered Chamber, his strengths have started to overshadow his weaknesses, making the counterplay to Rendezvous and his arsenal not as effective as we’d hoped. Chamber’s overall strength has also felt outsized, and we believe that we can reduce the complete power of his kit while still keeping him competitive with the rest of the roster.
|Tour De Force (X)
ABILITY REGIONAL DAMAGE BREAKUP
We’re updating the ultimates for the following Agent so that they follow similar regional damage rules to our weapons—where hitting the head and legs of an enemy applies different damage multipliers. Intent is to reward precision and create intuitive consistency across damage in VALORANT.
For Neon specifically, it also gives us more tuning levers for balancing her across different skill levels. This change should also add depth to the mastery needed when tracking while sprinting that her ult demands.
|Tour De Force (X)
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Added ability to change “Ghost” keybind outside of Custom Games
- This option is listed under Settings >> Controls >> Actions
- Fixed an issue with Jett’s Tailwind where switching weapons in the middle of the dash would cause the weapon pull out animation to take longer than desired.
- Fixed a bug where some Reyna/Killjoy HUD elements were still visible after enabling Hide User Interface.
- Fixed a bug where defuse animation wouldn’t consistently play if the orb is tapped in rapid succession.
- Changing crosshair opacity settings in-game causes crosshair preview visual to flicker
- Spike Announcements UI displaying incorrectly
Download free Valorant patch 5.03 on PC.