Valheim update 0.208.1 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Valheim 0.208.1 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay adjustments, fixes, and more. Apart from this, Valheim patch 0.208.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added plenty of new content to Valheim, expanding your gameplay options by introducing new mechanics, furniture, building pieces, food, weapons, optimizations, and more.
Unfortunetly, since the last major update, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Valheim version 0.208.1 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fixed a bug where trolls would not get staggered correctly sometimes
* Map key legend fixes and remove map icon gamepad mapping set to LB
* Various small fixes to Frost Cave rooms
* Fixed a bug related to pausing after being in debugmode and changing server
* Upgrade function will now remember the selected object when upgrading
* Fixed a bug where the split stack number sometimes would not be visible on high resolutions
* Fixed a bug where sometimes smelters would not always use the correct amount of coal
* Fixed some items not being covered in snow
* Hotbar selection marker now more visible on light backgrounds when using gamepad
* The ‘resetsharedmap’ console command added and various devcommands improvements
* Buying items from the trader on gamepad no longer buys twice, plus some interface tweaks
* Keyboard & gamepad hints for inventory screen
* Picking up your tombstone will now try to stack items
* Fixed an issue where tombstones sometimes would be unreachable in Swamp trees
Download free Valheim update 0.208.1 on PC(Steam).