Valheim update 0.205.5 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Valheim 0.205.5 patch notes, the latest update addressed a bug where items tended to auto-stack and disappear in multiplayer. Apart from this, Valheim patch 0.205.5 also adjusted the music volume in the Swamps, which was a bit lower than the rest.
Previously, a mjaor update added plenty of new content to Valheim, expanding your gameplay options by introducing new mechanics, furniture, building pieces, food, weapons, optimizations, and more.
Today’s Valheim version 205.5 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Valheim 0.205.5 Changelog – November 25, 2021
* Fixed network issue when picking up items that just auto-stacked
* Location music transition fixes
* Swamps music volume tweak
* Some player animation transition fixes
* Monsters wakes up if hit by a ranged attack
* Jump animation issue fixed
* Console command auto complete help
* Added new armor set.
* Something stirs in the swamps.
Download free Valheim update 0.205.5 on PC(Steam).