Valheim update 0.203.10 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Valheim patch notes, the latest update made some more adjustments to make everything feel more balanced. Some food stats have been changed, but more importantly, all melee weapons will now cost less stamina to use. Apart from this, Valheim patch 0.203.10 also added some new battle tactics. And since fall is properly setting in, you can now make your home even cozier (or spookier) with a Jack-o-turnip!
Previously, a mjaor update added plenty of new content to Valheim, expanding your gameplay options by introducing new mechanics, furniture, building pieces, food, weapons, optimizations, and more.
Today’s Valheim patch 0.203.10 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
[Hotfix] Fixed issue with resolution setting in settings gui
* Oven & cookingstation drop food items when destroyed
* Gamepad sensitivity save fix
* Acorn & Birch seed drop rate increased
* Onion seed icon tweak
* Player number difficulty scale tweaks
* Removed comfort from Crystal wall
* Atgeir, Blackmetal axe, Bronze spear tweaks
* Lower melee weapon stamina drain
* Knives have more durability
* Tweaked some food stats based on effort to craft (blood pudding, boar jerky, bread, deer stew, mincemeat sauce, wolf jerky)
* Night-spawning monsters despawn faster in the morning
* Parry ranged attacks staggers caster again (illogical but fun)
* Fuling AI tweaks (Spreads out & circles more)
* Longer Lox attack cooldowns
* Frost damage slowdown fix
* Shield tutorial trigger fix for wood shields
* Wood log 26° & 45° stability fix
* Jack-o-turnip enabled
* Torch + weapon jog animation fix
Download free Valheim update 0.203.10 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.