Unturned update 126.96.36.199 (Sep 11, 2021) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added a new MinRadius option to the game. Today’s Unturned patch 188.8.131.52 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 184.108.40.206 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch Notes (Sep 11, 2021)?
- MinRadius option for zombie kill quests.
- Updated barricades attached to vehicles to use newer netid system.
- Updated engine to Unity 2019.4.30f1. This version fixes the multi-display startup crash.
- Mistake in hood triangulation of Armored Offroader.
- Catch exceptions from onTakeItemRequested and OnGestureChanged events.
- Zombies and animals not using their own armor multipliers when Weapons_Use_Player_Damage was enabled.
- Light from world muzzle flash affecting viewmodel and vice versa.
- Potential cause of issues if player lost connection at transport layer without notifying game.
- Blimp exit position outside bounds.
Download free Unturned patch 220.127.116.11 is now available for download on PC.