Unturned update 22.214.171.124 (November 26, 2021) released on PC players. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added new changes and gameplay adjustments. Today’s Unturned patch 126.96.36.199 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch Notes (Nov 26, 2021)?
- Explosion_Launch_Speed_Multiplier gameplay option.
- AirStrafing_Acceleration_Multiplier and AirStrafing_Deceleration_Multiplier movement options.
- Allow_Holidays option to disable holiday decorations and events.
- Calculate fall damage from velocity rather than vertical distance.
- Increased maximum fall speed from 20m/s to 100m/s.
- Bounce charges deal a small amount of damage.
- Converted structure/barricade save/load/network to use asset guids.
- WIP support for referencing transforms over the network.
- Removed unused name to object lookup.
- Sliding down slope against wall to build up speed. [Thanks Fireside, Loaf, and AriJN!]
- Teleport reverting in some cases.
Download free Unturned patch 184.108.40.206 is now available for download on PC.