UnMetal update 1.0.10 is now available for PC (Steam). According to the official UnMetal patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, a big update was released with new features, changes, and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s UnMetal patch 1.0.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Skip speeds now have more variations to better customize your skip speed preference
– If skip speed is set to maximum, holding the button as you approach them skips immediately
– Added an option to display PlayStation controller icons instead of XBOX icons
– Fixed an issue where the Collateral Damage achievement was sometimes not awarded
– Fixed an issue in Ironman difficulty where some unintended checkpoints could exist
– Fixed some incorrect dialogs for multiple languages
– Fixed a gameplay issue where you could reset the chapter unintentionally
– Fixed an issue where a final guard could set an alarm on Chapter 4 (again!)
– Fixed an unintended issue where elevators would sometimes become invisible
– Threw grenades at the spoilers in these notes, but missed cause there are so few
– Is seen quietly, happily carving a small wooden statue in a rocking chair during the day
Download free UnMetal version 1.0.10 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.