Undying update (Oct 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Undying patch notes, the latest update added improvements, balancing, and bug fixes.
Previously, a hotfix added some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Undying patch will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Undying Patch Notes – October 23, 2021
Important: Easy Mode optimizations
- Time flies slower so less pressure
- Anling’s symptoms stay way shorter than before
Important: Fixed the issue that controller tips appear when there’s no controller connected
Combat fine-tuning (still WIP):
- Anling won’t accidentally attack to the opposite direction
- Target Lock is improved – you won’t lock unexpected targets
Fixed various balance issues with Disassemble, Recycle and Enhancement of the tools / weapons
Fixed the issue that Cody still easily gets shocked by zombies even after his skill upgraded
- Some text issues
- Fixed the bug in which the crowbar would disappear when used on the Factory gate
- Some minor issues with Cody’s skills
Download free Undying update for PC (Steam).