Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection PC update 1.4 is available to download. According to the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection patch notes, the latest update features improvements for camera jitter experienced by some mouse and keyboard users and more. Apart from this, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection patch 1.4 also includes new Audio Compatibility options.
Previously, an Uncharted update 1.3 added various fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection patch 1.4 will address a few of these errors.
Check out more details here.
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection Update 1.4 patch notes – July 6, 2022
- Improvement to address camera jitter experienced by some mouse and keyboard users
- Added a new menu option to allow users to adjust the smoothing level of mouse movement (Options > Controls > Mouse Smoothing)
- Added new Audio Compatibility options (Options > Audio > Compatibility)
- Output Mode: Adjust which sounds are played through the OS spatial sound driver. Select different settings if you experience muffled, missing, or unusually quiet audio. If you are experiencing abnormally quiet music or dialogue during cutscenes, for example, try the Spatial mode instead of the Hybrid default.
- Latency: Adjust the short period of delay between when a sound effect is requested and when it plays. Higher latency improves reliability of audio playback, especially on lower spec CPUs. Increase this value if you are experiencing pops, clicks, or distorted sound. Higher latencies also resolve issues with audio interfaces configured with large buffer sizes and some wireless headphones. Note: You must restart the game for the change to take effect.
Download free Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection update 1.4 on PC.