UFC 4 version 5.00 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to UFC 4 update 5.00 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for AI, crashes and more. Apart from this, UFC 4 patch 5.00 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added new fighters, vanity, menu options, various balancing and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor update added Judges Scores to Fight Stats screen.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. UFC 4 patch 5.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
UFC 4 5.00 Patch Notes
- Removed the stamina tax on head strikes which is causing the blocked strikes to stop stamina regen.
- The AIs now use clinch takedowns more aggressively in the way they were supposed to.
- Fixed crashing problem.
- Added performance improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free UFC 4 update 5.00 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.