UFC 4 update 8.00 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to UFC 4 8.00 patch notes, the latest update brings some tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, UFC 4 version 8.00 also includes general stability improvements.
Recently, an update added a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
UFC 4 patch 8.00 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fixed Side Saddle Submission Entry Exploit: the instant submission entries against the submissive transition to side control can now only be performed if the dominant fighter has a stamina advantage of 50%.
* Increased Permanent Head Damage by 10%
* Decreased Permanent Body Damage by 10%
* Decreased General Permanent Stamina Drain by 5%
* Decreased Permanent Head Health Recovery Between Rounds by 15%
* Reduced Strength of Side Saddle Armbar by 2
* Reduced Strength of Back Mount Armbar by 1
* Reduced Strength of Back Sitting Armbar by 1
* Reduced Strength of Crucifix Armbar by 1
lowed down the jab to haymaker combo
* Slowed down the jab to handplant kick combo (the animation is still very fast, but for now we managed to add a bit more wind up)
Fixed rare issue where fighters could get stuck in a weird position, when trying to defend during ground and pound
* Fixes rare issue where fighters could get freeze when trying to sway after losing track of the opponent
Significantly slowed down the fatigued/stunned rear elbow
Fixed camera angle after the submissive over under trip
Slowed down Knee on Belly fake
Decreased defender stamina drain on tower takedown scrambles
Increased Permanent Block Damage
Fixed cases of 10-8 rounds being awarded without a significant amount of damage being dealt
Slow down jab->tornado kick & jab->question mark kick combos
Made Mount to Half Guard Transition a little more readable
Fixed lack of evasion in single leg shots from combos
Decreased defender scramble cost against the Hiptoss from Collartie and Muay Thai
Fixed issues with the Dominick Cruz’s Special Outside Lunge. It now has the proper evasion windows and can actually evade two strikes.
Fixed issue with knees sometimes being treated as a miss, despite visually connecting
Fixed rare issue where body uppercuts could cause head hit reactions
Fixed issue where body strikes that redirect to the head would deal more damage and bypass the block
Download free UFC 4 update 8.00 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.