UFC 4 version 11.00 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to UFC 4 update 11.00 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag, and more. Apart from this, UFC 4 patch 11.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s UFC4 version 11.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details here.
Fixed issues that could prevent denying takedowns while moving or striking:
• Previously, if a user held the movement input for too long (even for only one frame) after they had already pressed low block to deny a takedown, it would count as an attempt to deny a takedown turn that had not happened yet and would result in a successful takedown for their opponent. This only occurred in cases of “late” (partial) denials, including some cases where the fighters hadn’t made contact yet.
• Previously, pressing striking modifier buttons, such as for throwing hooks or overhands, could cause them to be interpreted as an attempt to apply a reversal to a takedown that had already started. A denial attempt made after that would then count as a late reversal attempt and, therefore, fail.
• Those two issues were affecting all shooting takedowns, including the power takedowns. The fix will help users deny more driving and late denials on takedowns.
Fixed an issue with Imanari Roll being available in ‘Stand and Bang’ and KO modes
Fixed exploit with Cage Back Clinch drives
Fixed an issue with Von Flue Choke stamina
• The stamina for the attacker and defender was swapped and the fighter with less stamina had the advantage.
Tuned Marathoner Perk
• The effect of perk is drastically reduced. This was a major component of some of the issues with stamina being reported by the community.
Tuned Cage Guillotine chain progress
• The Cage Guillotine was granting too much progress to the attacker when they hit the chain. We reduced the amount of progress granted by that chain to be a similar amount to the other chains. The team is still investigating changes to balance as it relates to the Standing Guillotine.
• In guard and half guard, AIs will now avoid striking with the hand holding the
opponent’s head down.
• Reduced AI clinch frequency
Tuned Side Control strike damage
• Significantly reduced damage of all strikes from Dominant Side Control.
Tuned Body strike damage
• Slightly Increased base damage of body jabs, straights, hooks, and uppercuts.
• The damage is proportional to the stamina drain and the stamina cost so this change indirectly impacts the stamina drain for your opponent and the cost of throwing these strikes.
• Landing a body shot is always a net positive for the attacker, but be careful not to miss as the increased cost will punish missed strikes more.
Updated moves and perks for some fighters
• Gaethje moveset updates
• Sandhagen moveset updates
• Amanda Nunes moveset updates
• Germaine de Randamie moveset updates
• Paulo Costa moveset updates
• Ronda Rousey moveset updates
• Valentina Shevchenko moveset updates
• Johnny Walker moveset updates
• Dan Hooker moveset updates
• Eddie Alvarez moveset updates
• John Lineker moveset updates
Updated Archetype movesets
Added Imanari and osotogari to Archetypes Shark and Vanguard
Added osotogari to Engine
Updated fighter records based off of recent events that took place before Aug 14th
Updated Kimbo Slice’s grappling ratings
Download free UFC4 update 11.00 on PS4 and Xbox One.