UFC 3 update 1.14 will soon available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official UFC 3 1.14 changelog, the new update has added fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest UFC 3 version 1.14 also comes with various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the previous patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s UFC 3 patch 1.14 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
UFC 3 Update 1.14 Changelog
- Tuned the SUB double leg against the cage guillotine to become harder to deny with a greater stamina advantage, and the kimura to become harder to deny with greater grapple advantage.
- Re-tuned the submissions from SUB single leg and SUB double leg against the cage to make them harder to deny.
- Modified the health event based spear takedown logic to make it only available for the first second after a health event is triggered.
- Modified the spear takedown logic so you need a minimum of 50% of your initial stamina in order to perform any spear takedown.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with UFC 3 patch 1.14.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- UFC 3 1.14 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with UFC 3 1.14.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with UFC 3 version 1.14.
UFC 3 update 1.14 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.