EA Games has released a new UFC 3 update 1.13 for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official UFC 3 1.13 changelog, the new update has added fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest UFC 3 version 1.13 also comes with various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the previous patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s UFC 3 patch 1.13 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
UFC 3 Update 1.13 Changelog
- Added Fight Night Champion Boxers – Andre Bishop and isaac Frost
- Added Icon Fighter – Dan Severn (1996)
- Added Icon Fighter – Middleweight Chael Sonnen (2012)
- Added Icon Fighter – Light Heavyweight Chael Sonnen (2013)
Added icon Fighter status to the following fighters:
- Chuck Liddell
- Forrest Griffin
- Mark Coleman
- Matt Hughe
- Rampage jackson
- Royce Gracie
- Added driving double leg takedowns
- Added takedown feints
- New spear takedown animation added
- New stamina based denial logic for driving takedown
Other fixes UFC 3 1.13
- Removed auto sprint on health events. Sprinting will only activate manually now.
- The power takedown can still be attempted by starting a regular double leg takedown, and then holding the power modifier for the finish.
- The success/failure of the denial of a driving takedown is a function of those same variables, not just the timing of the denial.
- The driving takedown will cost more stamina in general than a regular takedown, but the stamina cost is a function of ratings, the amount of time it takes to get to the cage, and the opponent’s denial timing.
- A successful driving takedown will end with you in the dominant double leg position against the cage, where you can work to complete the takedown. A denied driving takedown will always result in a sprawl.
- Added a new type of takedown called the driving takedown. You perform this takedown by attempting an LB/L1 modified double leg takedown from range, where your opponent’s back is closer to the cage than the center of the octagon.
- Increased the recovery time after missing a side body kick.
- Added a new set of undeniable spear double leg takedown animations that play when you shoot a double at range when your opponent is in a health event or you have a 50% stamina advantage.
- Fixed a bug causing grapple-oriented AIs to occasionally get up from dominant positions.
- Non-grappling AIs will to tend to get up more often when taken down.
- AI is now more responsive to stand-up grapple advantage.
- Successive forward lunges can now be executed without sprinting if entered quickly
- Added the ability to feint takedowns by pressing the block button to cancel any takedown attempt.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with UFC 3 patch 1.13.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- UFC 3 1.13 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with UFC 3 1.13.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with UFC 3 version 1.13.
UFC 3 update 1.13 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.