UFC 3 update 1.08 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new UFC 3 patch 1.08 has added 5 new fighter as well as fixes for the several issues that popped up with the recently released update, including crashing, game client and UI bugs. In addition, UFC 3 version 1.08 update also includes various performance and stability improvements. The update size is around 3GB. Check out full details below.
Recently, a big update was released with two new fighters Curtis Blaydes and Ketlen Vieira. The patch also added new taunts for Correia, Cyborg, Sanchez, Dillashaw, GSP x 2, Hua, Hunt, JDS, Lauzon, Bruce Lee, Liddell, Miocic, OSP, Pettis x 2, Romero, Santos.
UFC 3 update 1.08 Changelog
- Mirco Cro Cop
- Wanderlei Silva
- Matt Serra
- Kimbo Slice
- Tito Ortiz
- Added signature Kimbo Slice slam from back clinch.
- If you’re the type of person prone to over reacting, please read in full before replying. We have removed the special stopping power rules on the jab.
- Knockout Mode and Stand and Bang added as available Fight Rules in Online Quick Fights.
- Disabled signature lunges while heavily fatigued.
- Added four new Cody Garbrandt signature taunts.
- Allow more strikes in the ground to KO a fighter mid-transition.
- Rematch option added to Online Quick Fights
- Fixed an issue where AI would shoot for a second takedown right after missing the first
- Made double leg takedowns harder to deny against forward moving opponents
- Made single leg takedowns harder to deny against retreating opponents
- Added a new low single leg ankle pick takedown animation.
- Added Open Weightclass in Tournament Mode
- Bottom line is transitions will feel faster than before overall, which will have gameplay implications on transition races, and strike vs. transition interactions, but will not impact denial windows.
- This is a bit of a nebulous change, but it basically makes it so the transition meter matches the denial window, which wasn’t the case before and I believe caused a fair amount of confusion as people expected they matched
- Frame tuning on grappling transitions to speed up transition time without altering denial window size.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes submission chains would not display the submission HUD.
- Increased the likelihood of the AI diving onto an injured fighter after knockdown & KO.
- These new animations allowed us to remove the step over into mount animation that would play on occasion that threw off the balance of the game.
- Added an all new set of diving punch animations which allowed us to dramatically increase the responsiveness of diving on your opponent after a KD or KO. You will now be able to dive in immediately when they hit the ground, and at all times after that.
- The walk off KO animations will still play if you knock someone out and don’t press any strike buttons while the opponent is falling.
- Added the ability to enter finish the fight after a KO strike.
- The push off can combo with other strikes in the exact same way a jab could combo. This means you can push someone back into kick range and execute a head kick, or execute a combo and end it with a pish to create space and separate.
- The push off behaves like a strike to the body that does zero damage, and pushes the opponent back similar to a push kick. It’s a close range strike that will interrupt other strikes except kicks and straight punches.
- Added new push off animation that is performed by holding block and pressing the lead uppercut button inputs.
- Increased range on cage takedowns from 2 feet to 3 feet.
- Reduced size of the cage takedown early denial window.
- Reduced power when your back is against the cage.
- Reduced movement speed when circling into a blocked round strike on the same side you’re circling to.
- Made block breakdown faster when circling into a round strike on the same side you’re circling to.
- UFC 3 patch 1.08 has added minor crashing issues.
- Added various stability and performance improvements.
Check your game update and download the latest UFC 3 update 1.08.