UFC 3 update 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official UFC 3 patch 1.05 update changelog, today’s major update comes with new features, gameplay changes, and fixes. The latest patch has added a new, faster retreating evasive movement option performed by holding R1+R2 and moving away from your opponent. In addition, UFC 3 version 1.05 also adds seven new AI fighter customizations and applied existing customizations to numerous templated fighters.
Previously, update 1.04 was released with various balancing. Check out more details below.
UFC 3 update 1.05 Patch Notes (Updated)
Mike Perry – One of the most entertaining up-and-comers in UFC history, “Platinum” Mike Perry has combined a violent stand and bang style with the kind of trash talk that demands attention. A trained boxer with a variety of Muay Thai weapons in his arsenal, this well-rounded striker is capable of knocking out anyone willing to trade shots with him.
- Striking: 88
- Grapple: 86
- Health: 89
- Stamina: 87
Josh Emmett – After a vicious knockout over veteran Ricardo Lamas, Josh Emmett burst onto the scene in a way that only his trainers could have seen coming. An experienced wrestler and Jiu-Jitsu practitioner, Emmett is emerging as a complete mixed martial artist thanks to the help of his crew at renowned gym Team Alpha Male. Coming off a tough KO loss against Jeremy Stephens, he will be looking to get back on the winning track after finding overnight success.
- Striking: 87
- Grapple: 92
- Health: 88
- Stamina: 88
Paulo Costa – Unbeaten through his first 11 professional fights, Costa has proven his 3-0 start in the UFC is no fluke. Holding a significant size advantage over most of his opponents in the 185 pound Middleweight division, the young Brazilian known as “Borrachinha” is intimidating and has the skill to back it up. Play as “Borrachinha” now, and keep his undefeated streak alive!
- Striking: 90
- Grapple: 86
- Health: 90
- Stamina: 89
Dana White – The Ultimate Boss Battle just got a little bit more intense. Dana White has been added to three new weight classes, giving you the chance to take over as matchmaker. Strut your way to a brawl with the Boss as Conor McGregor, or give Dana a taste of the Stockton Slap with Nate Diaz.
- Light Heavyweight
- UFC 3 version 1.05 added a new, faster retreating evasive movement option performed by holding R1+R2 and moving away from your opponent.
- Reduced the frequency of sweeps on the ground by the AI for standup-oriented fighters.
- Add AI tuning tendency for using strikes vs denials to stop grappling transitions.
- UFC 3 update 1.05 adds seven new AI fighter customizations and applied existing customizations to numerous templated fighters.
- UFC 3 patch 1.05 added the ability to partially block the counter strike after a catch kick. An unblocked strike will deal the same damage as before, a blocked strike will reduce the damage by 50%.
- Should open up the takedown mix up while still making it possible to punish the caught kick.
- [New] Improve AIs cage awareness.
- [New] Revamped how combinations interact with head movement. Slipping a jab will no longer slow down combinations coming off the jab, and the follow-up strike off the jab will track the fighter unless they slip again to avoid that second strike.
- [New] Give priority to undeniable get-ups and breaks when first entering into a dominant grappling position. If you sweep someone from bottom side control to top, you’ll now be able to get up right away before your opponent can transition if you initiate it right away. Before you’d have to deny first.
- Improved head movement responsiveness and effectiveness, particularly around chained head movement, to make double slipping more effective.
- Added special tuning for chain submissions to make them more survivable.
- Increased grapple-oriented AIs tendency to takedown after a successful defense.
- Fix various holes in AI logic causing AI to idle unintentionally.
- Added the ability to block while you return your head to the center line after a successful slip.
- Added the ability to sidestep the oblique kick with the regular lunge.
- Made the effectiveness of ducking a strike highly dependant on the height of the fighters involved. If a hook lands before you get low enough, the duck will continue, but if a straight punch lands before you get low enough, it will interrupt the duck.
- Greatly improved the AI logic for defending takedowns in the clinch/standup.
- Split AI strikes targeting tendencies for kicks vs punches.
- [Made back sways better at evading hooks and uppercuts.
- Re-tune AI submission competency on attack and defense on all difficulties.
- Added a new set of sway animations to support the new concept of minor vs major sways. To perform a minor sway, lightly flick the right stick. A harder press for the major sways.
- There’s an initial stamina hit when you first initiate it, and a constant drain while you hold it. I feel it’s something you have to use sparingly or you will gas. Wanted to be cautious with its initial release, we’ll see how the balance lands and tune from there.
- Made it so block breaks down faster when you are moving forward.
- UFC 3 version 1.05 allow the AI to perform the correct evasion at the wrong time, better mimicking how users play.
- Greatly increase grapple-oriented AIs tendency to takedown after catch-kicks
- Remove the ability for boxing-oriented AIs to throw as many kicks while at the range.
- Make long-term leg damage have a significant and permanent impact on grapple advantage.
- UFC 3 patch 1.05 reduces the tendency for AI to spam takedowns from certain clinch positions.
The article is now updated with the official UFC 3 1.05 update changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest UFC 3 update 1.05.