UFC 3 update 1.03 is now available for download. According to the official UFC 3 1.03 patch notes, Dana White is now available in Light Heavyweight. In addition, the new UFC 3 version 1.03 comes with various fixes and improvements. The new patch also added new block animations to improve visual feedback of the block breakdown. Check out more details below.
Update: UFC President Dana White has been added to the Fighter Roster in EA SPORTS UFC 3. Play as the boss in all game modes, including UFC Ultimate Team. Dana is a trained boxer and a powerful striker fighting in the Light Heavyweight Division.
– Added new block animations to improve visual feedback of the block breakdown
– Knees to the body can be evaded by using side lunges
– Tuned takedown and clinch denial stamina logic
– Tuned clinch denial vulnerability and block recovery frames
– Tuned damage reduction logic for close range straights
Gameplay AI Tuning:
– Reduced AI tendency to throw body kicks
– Tuned the tendency for the AI to successfully block high or low based on the opponent’s previous strike patterns
– Dana White is now available in Light Heavyweight
Tale of the Tape:
Previously, the major update 1.02 was released with new fighters – Colby Covington, Tom Duquesnoy, and Gökhan Saki as well as some gameplay changes. Check out the preview of the previous changelog below.
Check your game update and download the latest UFC 3 update 1.03.