Tunguska The Visitation update 1.3 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Tunguska The Visitation patch notes, the latest update added support for the Russian translation and kick off a week-long 36% OFF sale event. Apart from this, Tunguska The Visitation patch 1.3 also includes a few small features.
– Color coded HUD console
– Bug sound effect near dead bodies
– Adjusted camera pan distance when zoomed in
– Removed an “infinite money” glitch
– Adjusted font size and appearances
– Various bug fixes
Here’s the summary of other new contents added since the initial 1.0 version launch:
– Automatic snap-aim when enemy target is hidden behind structures, but visible to the player character.
– Adjusted firearm accuracy and recoil to make combat more fluent.
– New weapons: Lucifer (melee), Garrote (silent take-down)
– Armor-piercing ammo
– New side-quests
– Recipe book for storing found serum recipes
– Hardcore mode
– Improved AI reaction time.
– Faction-owned chest respawning.
– NPC body-armor visibility.
Download free Tunguska The Visitation update 1.3 on PC (Steam).