TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge update 1.03 is now available on PlayStation 4 and PC. According to the official TT Isle of Man 1.03 changelog, the update includes improvements to rider animations, the AI has been tweaked to make them faster through the turns thus minimizing the chances of collisions. In addition, TT Isle of Man version 1.03 also includes various bug fixes and improvements.
A bug in career mode, when the event proposing to run the Tourist Trophy did not appear properly is now fixed. Check out full details below.
TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge update 1.03 Changelog
- Trigger feedback for Xbox gamepads are now available on PC
- Updated pilot’s animations.
- In the options menu, “resolution” and “refresh rate” values are now associated with the type of screen selected.
- AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles.
- Increased very slightly AI brake skill.
- Adjusted AI turn skill to avoid being too slow during a turn.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed several achievements that did not unlock.
- In career mode, fixed Tourist Trophy events that did not appear properly.
- TT Isle of Man version 1.03 fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly.
- Improved pilots’ animations: the pilot is now less shaky while leaning on his right or on his left.
- Created an option to manage controls: players can now manage steering, throttle, brakes and vibrations sensibility on gamepads sticks and triggers.
- AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
- Fixed a bug where the engines’ sound were not synchronized anymore after several laps
- Fixed a crash occurring when finishing the 6th lap of the Tourist Trophy
- TT Isle of Man update 1.03 fixed a crash occurring in career mode
- Fixed a bug occurring when players could not exit the result screen after being disqualified because of excessive speed in the Pitstop
- Fixed a bug in career mode, when the event proposing to run the Tourist Trophy did not appear properly.
- TT Isle of Man patch 1.03 fixed a bug sound when resuming a career race
- Fixed several other minor sound issues
- Fixed a graphic bug on the front wheel of the Kawasaki VX10R
- Removed some invisible road glitches that could deviate path in straight lines
- TT Isle of Man 1.03 fixed a bug in ghost recordings
- Settings are now properly saved when modified during a multiplayer race
- Tooltips are now displayed in the option menus
- TT Isle of Man version 1.03 fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly
- The introduction movie is not displayed anymore when a player who has not launched the game is invited to a lobby or through “Play Together”.
Check your game update and download the latest TT Isle of Man update 1.03.