Tropico 6 version 1.08 (April 23rd) released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Tropico 6 update 1.08 patch notes, the latest update brings the quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tropico 6 patch 1.08 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Tropico 6 update 1.08?
- [Windows-PC] Multiplayer cross-play enabled for GOG.
- GOG players can now play with Steam and Origin players and vice-versa.
- GOG MacOS support for cross-play will follow with the next update.
- Game now remembers last used monitor in a multi-monitor setup.
- Fixed issue where Tropicans could get stuck at bus stops due to bus driver also waiting for bus.
- Fixed issue where buses could get stuck if bus stops were demolished.
- Fixed issue where the Security Checkpoint in work mode ’Road Toll’ would not generate money when ’Privacy Rights’ Constitution option was active.
- Fixed issue where change of era did not stop invasion from Superpowers.
- Tropico 6 version 1.08 fixed issue where global happiness modifiers where not shown if the different effects had no impact.
- Fixed issue where Conservatives Ultimatum triggered an election even when Martial Law edict was active.
- Fixed Industrialist Ultimatum so it now affects pollution as described.
- Fixed issue where demolished buildings still showed in the Almanac.
- Fixed issue where demolishing a building under protest could lead to stuck Tropicans.
- Fixed issue where protests would not end even after the military solution was enacted.
- Fixed issue where tasks triggered by the ’Audience’ edict would not show in task tracker.
- Fixed issue where edict ’Light Bulb Ban’ did not affect all residential buildings.
- Tropico 6 patch 1.08 fixed happiness for Caribbean Trade Pact Association so that it decreases over time as intended.
- Fixed issue where Tour Office work modes did not affect the efficiency correctly.
- Fixed issue where Tropicans could be detained in prisons without an available worker slot.
- Fixed issue where Tropicans refused to work as coconut harvesters.
- Fixed issue where Broker candidates in a Ministry would continue to generate Swiss money even after demolishing the Ministry.
- Fixed issue where all tourists had the same name in ’Ball Game’.
- Fixed issue where raids could not be completed due to all agents being killed in action.
- Fixed issue where Tropicans could marry themselves.
- Tropico 6 version 1.08 fixed issue where, after loading a saved game, Shopping Mall had multiple instances of the same goods.
- Fixed issue where the ’Relative Happiness’ modifier in Agent menu always displayed ’0’.
- Fixed issue where tunnels could get stuck in ’repair’ state.
- Fixed issue where tunnel construction costs were not refunded even if construction was cancelled.
- Fixed issue where, in Bureaucracy, any in-progress bridge would show as a street sitting atop water.
- Fixed minor glitches that occurred when placing roads.
- Fixed misleading description for the Eifel Tower.
- [Mac] Specific key-bindings for MacOS are now shown correctly during tutorial and in the key-binding options menu.
- Fixed multiple crashes.
- Fixed several graphical glitches.
- Fixed several text issues.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issues where ’diplomatic relations’ status would display differently for players and host.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where freighter arrival time would display as ’0 days’.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where diplomatic interactions would not appear for players.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where ’Tourist only’ buildings would not work for players.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where ’Smear Campaign’ effect wasn’t visible in Almanac.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where landmarks could be delivered twice.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where El Presidente image on ’Inspiring Billboard’ was missing for players.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue where drought icon and notification were not showing for players.
Llama of Wallstreet DLC
- Added warning message to all saved games in which new DLC content is unavailable.
- Fixed issue where Toy Workshop upgrade ’Set A Sign’ increased pollution instead of decreasing it.
- Fixed issue where effects of economic event ’Caribbean Hype’ didn’t match the description text.
- Fixed issue where, during the economic event ’Singularity’, workers could be hired using a locked worker slot.
Tropico 6 update 1.08 is now available for download on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One