Tropico 6 patch 16.00 for PS4, PC and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Tropico 6 update 16.00 patch notes, the latest update added brings various tweaks, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 16.00 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Tropico 6 patch 16 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tropico 6 Update 16 Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
- A new Cold War building, the “Secure Mansion”, has been added.
The Secure Mansion provides a new living space for rich and filthy rich Tropicans (including its own bunker). The Mansion can be modernized to the Secure Mansion and the Secure Mansion can be modernized to the Modern Mansion. Also, you can improve the Secure Mansion with the “Increase Surveillance” upgrade. This gives the building a chance to uncover hidden roles of passing Tropicans.
No Tropican is safe from the watchful eyes of their rich neighbor anymore.
- A new Modern military building, the “Overwatchtower”, is now available.
The Overwatchtower is an improved and modernized version of the World War Watchtower. The buildings new work modes offer the ability to uncover hidden roles of specific agents with a high chance or all hidden roles of passing Tropicans with a lower chance.
Those pesky Tropicans will no longer have a chance to hide in the plain sight of El Presidente.
- Improved the display and calculation of Military strength for buildings and squads.
- Prevented the special “Make Party not war” Festival in “The Final Party” Mission from vanishing when it hasn’t been held in all Areas at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that meant the festival areas do not show the festival cooldown for the client.
- Fixed the “Real Machine Gun” Upgrade for the Watchtower.
- Fixed the “Military Police” Edict not correctly changing the Crime Safety values for Military buildings.
- Towers now open the Military Strength-Overlay during placement, instead of the Crime Safety-Overlay, which is usually not affected by them.
- Fixed the “Right to Arms” Edict not changing affected values correctly.
- Fixed the Cathedral upgrade being overwritten by the Theocracy Constitution option.
- Fixed the manure production not getting cloned when copying a Ranch.
- Fixed the “Bigger Tanks” upgrade not getting cloned when copying a Fishfarm.
- Corrected an issue where the Camera didn’t move correctly to the Palace at the start of election speeches.
- Fixed flickering of a certain type of Stone after reloading a savegame on the Map “Between a Rock and a boring Place”.
- Fixed trees spawned by Stonehenge not being visible for the client in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where renamed Palaces being visible to other players’ almanacs in multiplayer.
- Addressed a bug where military units would not leave their barracks during an attack.
- Fixed the Ancient Ruins site on the “Rio”map .
- Addressed a bug where the efficiency of barracks did not affect the strength of the units.
- Fixed several occurrences where citizens were teleporting to their destination.
- Addressed a bug where El Presidente would talk to Tropicans without triggering the effect of improving their personal experience.
- Fixed Church Fee edict increasing fees for all buildings instead of just religious ones.
- Addressed a bug where the research menu would appear empty when opening it for the first time in a session.
- The work modes of the Funfair Pier were not working correctly. These issues have been resolved.
- Fixed several crashes and text issues.
Download free Tropico 6 update 16.00 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.